Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Random FMA RolePlay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:35 pm
((I am creating a roleplay thing, with a random person or whatever, but we can still have original characters! X3))

Konata looked up at the sky as she entered the town of Risembool...She had never been here before, but it seemed so peaceful. She swung her bag over her shoulder and tripped. She was short, and the weight of the bag was extemely heavy. "Ow....Dammit..." She stood up, hoping meet someone. Besides, she had no where to stay...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:27 pm
((may I join as Edward? X3))  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:33 pm
((Of course! 8D But, I forgot to mention that if you are Ed, then Konata will like you!~ heart XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:38 pm
(( oh wow, thats ok XD; ))

Edward Elric was just arriving back in Risembool, he had busted his arm...AGAIN.
HE groaned and started for the Rockbell residence.

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:42 pm
Konata looked around and noticed Ed...(even though she doesn't know him yet! XD) "Hey!" She called noticing that he too had and automail arm that was busted. "Crap---" She tripped again. "Geez! Why does this always happen to me?!" ((I don't know, lately I've had a thing for my characters tripping....))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:45 pm
(XD)

Edward ran over and helped her up.
"you should be more carefull." he advised.

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:51 pm
"...Thanks...And I know...I can't help it...I carry way too much crap in this bag." She looked up at him and as she stood up, noticed that she was shorter than him. "Damn...Not again...Why did I have to be born so small?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:29 am
((may i join))  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:39 pm
((Sure! ^___^ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 pm
Edward blinked, then turned away grinning.
"Yes! finaly someone shorter then me!" he whispered happily.

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:22 pm
((may i join as Winry? ^^ since you guys are at the Rockbell residence razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:12 pm
Luna was just walking by the two, carrying a sack full of tools and groceries. she could almost hear winry harrying her. she rolled her eyes, " im coming, im coming." she grumbled. one of the metal plates fell from the brown sack with a clank. and as she turned to get it she was startled by two short stacks. " Jesus!!" She almost dropped the whole sack.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:39 pm
((Yeah you can join as Winry! That would help!))

Konata heard what Ed said, and what Luna had said...She knew she was small but hated to face the fact. "I'm not that small, dammit! Have you seen-----Eh-heh.....Have you seen....Crud..." Konata didn't know what to say...Guess it's just one of those days~
(honestly, I can't think of anything myself. I mean, she IS short. ^___^)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm
"Im not trying to be mean, your adorable!er- you ar- im just a few inches shorter than ed here so im in the same boat you two are... " she sighed in defeat. "im just digging my hole deeper.." she mumbled to herself. "im luna- let me help you with you rucksack, im pretty sure your going my way.." she placed a friendly hand on her shoulder.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 pm
"Uhm...Okay......But I kinda busted my arm...." Konata said regretting her habit of getting a little too involved in fights. "Eh-heh..."  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff