Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Hogwarts and Reincarnation? [ full, read along ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wowwowbenzai

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 pm
Cedric stood in a black open room, Dumbledore stood there along with many other famous teachers from Hogwarts, new and old. The founders of Hogwarts sat on four equally high thrones, each one with the colors of their house draped and adorned onto the metal seats. In the center were the two female house founders, Rowena Ravenclaw and Helga Hufflepuff, bejeweled like queens, each with her own crown in her hair, as they smiled softly, like loving mothers. On the left of Helga Hufflepuff was Godric Gyriffindor, who was adorned with a long red cape and a golden crown on his head. He had his sword next to him as he gave a look of gratitude and appreciation. On Rowena Ravenclaw's right was Salazar Slytherin who looked like a high mage with a long cowl that covered his body, he too was smiling a rare sight indeed as it seemed all four of the founders could agree on something the worthiness of this boy.

Helga Hufflepuff stood from her thrown, her large body jiggling softly as she did so. She walked towards the boy form her house as the others stood. "Oh my son" she said softly and cheerfully. "You truly so realize what it means to be a great Hufflepuff. But, you exhibit qualities that not only surpass my expectation but those of all of us in this room."

"Yes for you show the true wisdom it takes to be a great Ravenclaw" Rowena said as she joined Helga around the boy.

"And you show great courage, a quality I certainly look highly upon." Godric said.

"And you show the cunning wit it takes to be a great Slytherin." Salazar said, as the four formed a circle around the boy.

"And now, our gift to you is new life." They all chanted together as their bodies illuminated with their house colors, filling the dark room with the brightness that shown.

May you be reborn once again, so that life can become your friend/
May death's cold grip by gone as the cries from these witches bring your bones to life return you to the land with no strife/
May dust be dust and blood be blood, life now returns like a raging flood, from sun to moon and moon to sky like magic turn this dead spirit ALIVE!

Cedric's body glowed as the colors form the house founders swirled around his body, making his spirit now flesh, but not the flesh of his former self. No, he would be born again into a mother's womb and be given a life to live all over again. There was one cost though that he had to pay. One he was born again he would know nothing of his past life.

That fateful day, when Cedric was born again, his mother named him Cedric, feeling as it was the right name for him. And form his humble beginnings his life started anew.

The train whistled high in the morning sun, as children of all ages boarded the train to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The smell of the morning fog went through the magical train station as mother's softly sobbed their good-byes. It was hard for them to watch their children lead lives of their own. Ten years had passed since Cedric had become the new Cedric and things seemed promising for him, but enough about Cedric.

Rowen softly sat in an empty cabin, his black hair and fair skin a trademark of being an English boy. His coal colored eyes gazed out of the window as he was dressed in a pair of grey short that ended at his knees and a grey sweater with a grey and blue tie on under it. He wasn't dressed for any particular house just dressing some way to look good for his first time at school. He stared out the window watching his mother fade into the distance as he waved goodbye.

For the beginning of the train ride Rowen sat alone which made his heart melancholy. He softly sighed his breathe fogging up the cold window as trees rolled by. he waited patiently for someone to join, hoping that someone would break the loneliness in the cabin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:51 am
Cedric climbed aboard the famed train and looked around in awe as he began searching along the train for a companion to sit with. He found a boy who appeared to be his own age and knocked on the cabin door. "Hey, Can I hang here with you?" He asked casually, not waiting for an answer. He entered the cabin and ran a hand through his wavy blonde hair. "Hey. I'm Cedric!" He declared, offering out his hand. His soft british accent had swooned many of cabins of girls. "This is so awesome." He mused as he sat down and put his feet up, leaning against the wall of the cabin.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

wowwowbenzai

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:40 pm
Rowen noticed another's presence in the room. He turned his head, the black locks of hair following his movements. His smoldering black eyes looked at the other who had his hand extended to him in traditional greeting. He forgot what he was supposed to do as then he realized and shook the other's hand softly smiling. The other felt warm; there was an air of kindness around him. Rowen must have felt cold and distant, and he looked away. "Nice to meet you. My name is Rowen." he said looking back to him. Then he removed his hand and sat down on his seat.

The other was dressed in the formal school uniform and Rowen wasn't, it felt odd. He was hoping that no one would come into his cabin so he could change later during the trip. He ignored it though as he looked back outside to the rolling hills and the passing forests and rivers. This was so new to him, he was going away from home for the first time and in his heart he already missed his family.

Cedric and Rowen looked the complete opposite of each other. Rowen's fair pale skin, black hair and dark set eyes as in contrast to Cedric who had paler skin, same as him, but had bright blue eyes and sandy blonde hair that had more dark brown hues. He didn't notice the other said something and he looked up. "Did you say something?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:53 pm
Cedric let out a loud chuckle. "Man. Dude. Tune in!" He smiled brightly. "I said, This is Awesome. I always knew I was different. Someone unique. And as per usual I was right. Mum was like in tears when I got my letter. My parents are highly respected in the wizarding world. What about you? How'd your mum react?" He asked, his blue eyes sparkling like great pools of water.

"I was doing some reading and it was said that Harry Potter got his start here! I'm going to be as famous as him when I get older!" He said proudly. "Mum says its in my blood to be absolutely brilliant at magic. I'd been doing it unknowingly for YEARS!"

A cart pulled up beside the door and the kind woman asked if they'd like anything. Cedric nodded earnestly and pulled out some of his wizarding money. Purchasing some chocolate frogs and Every Flavour beans, the woman turned and asked if Rowen'd like anything

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

wowwowbenzai

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 pm
Rowen’s eyes gently lingered on the boy’s eyes which seem like sapphire stones shining on pearl seas. He nodded softly his lips remaining still, even though he was happy as Cedric talked and laughed seeming so pleased to be so noticed. It was nice that Cedric’s parents understood and expected him to be a great wizard. Rowen had lucked into this school; his parents weren’t magical in any way or form. They couldn’t cast spells and they talked nothing about spells or wizards or magical trains, everything was new to him. ”No my mother didn’t cry much or at all for that matter. We aren’t wizards or my parents aren’t they don’t do magic.” Rowen said as he looked up to the candy cart woman. ”Um no thank you.” he said politely trying not to sound rude but, half of the stuff he had never even seen in a candy store where he came from.

The candy cart woman nodded going on about her business, going from cabin to cabin asking children if they wanted anything. Rowen looked at Cedric who seemed to be enjoying the jelly beans, or so they looked to be jelly beans. He walked over and saw a bright green one thinking it was sour apple his favorite. ”Can I try?” he asked taking the jelly beans in his hand he tossed it into his mouth only to find that it wasn’t sour apple at all but a horrible wretched taste, rotten eggs. He spit the jelly bean into his hand ”What kind of sick person is this? Putting sour egg taste instead of sour apple!?” he said mad that he had not known about the every flavor meaning literally every flavor.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 pm
Cedirc laughed warmly. "Dude. They seriously mean every flavour. You are new to this world. Well I'll help you as much as I can. So long as we're in the same house. Both my parents were Hufflepuff so NATURALLY I'll be one as well."

He cracked open the chocolate frog and skillfully caught the frog before it lept off. He pulled out the card and grinned. "SWEET. I got Harry!!" He exclaimed, showing Rowen the card. "This is the famous Harry Potter. He defeated Voldemort in a battle that happened at our school! The greatest Headmaster of Hogwarts was killed during that struggle with Voldemort." Cedric informed Rowen, knowing the boy would have no knowledge of the wizarding world.

Cedric bit down on the chocolate frog munching happily. "So are you nervous?" He asked conversationally. "We're going to be the school that taught many famous wizards and witches. Though... I'm sure you haven't heard about them." He mused with a pensive look.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

wowwowbenzai

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:54 pm
Rowen nodded softly listening to the conversation; he too hoped they were in the same house. He looked at the card and was amazed it was so interesting like baseball cards that his dad had collected. He looked up to hear Cedric tell his story and the picture was gone. ”Hey, where did he go?” he asked turned to card over to see if a little Harry Potter man was walking around, he wouldn’t be surprised in this new magical world.

He then dismissed it as the other started talking again. ”I guess I am nervous, all of this is so new and well new to me.” he said looking out the window. ”I miss my mum and dad.” he said as an announcement came over the train.

”One hour till Hogwarts!”

A roar of cheers could be heard as then Rowen remembered that he had to change and that made him blush, as he covered his face so that Cedric couldn’t see it and he asked. ”Cedric, do you mind if I ask you something? Well you see, I didn’t change before I got on the train and was hoping well I was alone so I could, and now since we are so close to Hogwarts do you mind turning around so I can… well change?” he said a bright red blush on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:40 pm
Cedric chuckled. "Harry's not going to just hang around all day. PSH!" He grinned and shook his head. "He's got other things to do you know." He informed the boy. "Nothing to be nervous about Rowen. I'll be here to help you out. Dad's always been fascinated with Muggles. I'm sure he'd love to know I'm hanging out with a half muggle!"

Cedric chuckled again and rolled his eyes. "Man. You are a weird one." He confessed as he turned his back to Rowen. "Go on now... Change. We'll be getting there soon."

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

wowwowbenzai

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Rowen meekly grabbed his uniform shedding his old clothes a quick as he could without falling over or making a fool of himself. He was now only standing in is boxers, the cold night air getting to his skin hardening his nipples. He blushed heavily as he grabbed his shirt and put it on first his fingers fumbling with the buttons he was never good with dress shirts and to make matters worse, he was so nervous that his hands were sweating making it near impossible. He gulped and turned to Cedric, his shirt open revealing a long trail of pale white snow skin. ”Cedric, I need your help.” He said choking on the last part of the word he felt so ashamed. It wasn’t that he didn’t want it but it was just embarrassing to ask another guy to help you put on a button-up shirt because your fingers are to sweaty to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:54 pm
Cedric shook his head, laughing slightly. "Man, Mate... You need to learn to calm down. You're going to like die on that stage." He rolled his eyes and skillfully buttoned the shirt closed. "I also suggest some sun. You're awfully pale." He chuckled and ruffled Rowen's hair as he went and sat back down.

Cedric paused for a moment. "You probably know nothing about what you're about to do." He tapped his chin and laughed. "Well soon, you'll be on a stage infront of the entire school and getting sorted into a house." He smiled, his teeth a dazzling white.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

wowwowbenzai

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:07 pm
Rowen finished getting dressed only to feel sick after what Cedric said. In front of a whole room full of people being judged and sorted. He sat down trying to smile back but finding his strength weak as he tried to remain calm ”In front of a bunch of people?” he asked gulping before the train soon same to a slow halt. Children started piling out and Rowen meekly followed Cedric hoping the worst of all of this would be over soon.

The first years were soon guided to a boat where they all took a seat, Rowen next to Cedric as the boat slowly made it way to the grand castle sitting on the water, overlooking everything. All the kids remained silent as they looked awestruck at the magnificent castle. Rowen especially this was all new to him and the wonder and magic surrounding everything made it all the more fun to be here. He looked to Cedric who seemed completely calm.

Once on the shore, the kids were taken to a big staircase with a grand oak door. ”You children will now be sorted into houses, good luck to you all.” the teacher said as she opened the door leading the children single file line to the stage where a lone chair sat and upon that chair was an old worm hat. ”Rowen Alabastern” Rowen gulped being called first as he sat down, hne almost fainted as the hat was placed on his head, then the most extraordinary thing happened, it started to talk.

”Let’s see here a big mind, full of knowledge, willing to learn more and more… RAVENCLAW! the hat shouted as Rowen was lead to the table with the other Ravenclaws. Wait, didn’t Cedric say Hufflepuff. He looked at Cedric hoping he would be called into Ravenclaw, so he wouldn’t be alone in this huge place by himself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:25 pm
Cedric had remained calm the entire time, through the boat ride. Where all of his new peers looked in awe. He couldn't help but chuckle at his new friend as he appeared to have a slight panic attack as they approached the castle. He had forgotten the boy would know nothing of the wizarding world. Cedric had been involved in a orientation guide of the school and was quite familiar with the surroundings he was being thrust into.

As they climbed the stairs and were told about the sorting. Cedric could feel his heart racing. He was beyond excited. They filed into the great hall as the other students watched. Cheering for them as they gathered in the front. Rowen had the horrible pleasure of being first. Ravenclaw. Cedric nodded. He had seemed like a Ravenclaw kind of fellow.

Cedric's name was soon called and he sat upon the stool calmly. The hat was placed on his head and soon began talking to him. It began talking about his head and how it had a sense of familiarity about him. "Hmmm..." mused the Hat. "I think Hufflepuff would be excellent for you! But you have the confidence of a Gryffindor. Hmmm. HUFFLEPUFF!"

The Hufflepuff table exploded in cheers and Cedric was greated by a lot of people patting his back and introducing themselves.

Soon the feast began and Cedric peered over at his friend to see how he was coping.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

wowwowbenzai

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:37 pm
Rowen looked so distant and drawn inward everyone was talking about spells and all the fun wizard things. And he, of course, knew nothing. His dark brown eyes stared at the food in front of him as his appetite churned his stomach begging him for nourishment. He decided to eat something but as soon as he did. He felt faint, his breathing became ragged as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and soon he landed flat onto the floor.

Of course, everyone seemed to laugh filling the room with hearty laughter. That is until; he didn’t stir up to recover himself. One of the older Ravenclaws a house perfect, named Brendon McPealey, rushed over to him picking up the light boy and rushing him to the infirmary with Madame Mum following behind him. This brought a deathly silence to the room until it once again filled with chatter trying to push that out of their minds.

The feast and festivities continued onward as the house perfect sat by the fainting Ravenclaw boy. Brendon was the optimal example of a handsome man. He had soft blonde hair and soft tanned skin; he had a rich voice filled with tenderness and kindness. The older house perfect sat there making sure the smaller boy was tended to. He ran a hand over Rowen’s face trying to soothe the over-stressed boy.

Hours later, Rowen awoke panting softly a sweat rolling down his face. It was dark night the moon raised high into the sky. ”Well it’s good to see you’re alright, Rowen. My name is Brendon come along let’s get you to a better bed.” he said holding his hand out and Rowen took it walking with him to the Ravenclaw common room, being led to a bed to sleep in. Brendon made sure he was alright before he left him to sleep. Great the first day and Rowen had already messed up and made a fool of himself.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Cedric shook his soft hair as he watched his friend get carried off. "Poor Chap." He muttered before excusing himself from the table and following the perfect and the nurse up to the hospital wing. "Oh Rowen." He muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose as he went and sat on his bed looking at the guy asleep.

The perfect came in and chatted with Cedric, he instructed the boy to go to his common room and that he'd tell the boy he was here. Cedric yawned and nodded and allowed himself to be pulled away by the Hufflepuff perfect towards their common room. Cedric was led to a bed and quickly fell asleep on it until the next morning.

Cedric woke and quickly dressed as others were still sleeping. He made his way down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

wowwowbenzai

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:33 pm
Rowen did not wake easily that morning. Things were still a blur to him. He remembered the perfect helping him. He softly stood and went to the communal showers that every house had, one for boys another for girls. He found an empty shower head letting the warm water ease his troubled mind.

His finished shortly, and then went back to his room getting dressed in his new uniform, with the house's coat of arms sewn into his sweaters, cloaks, scarfs, shirts and socks. He got dressed as quickly as possible before Brendon entered the room and sat beside him. "You feeling any better Rowen?" he asked politely

"I feel alright, better than last night for sure." he said sighed as he finished getting dressed. Brendon stood smiling.

"Don't worry, you won't be the only one to stress out. You just need to remain calm and collected, wisdom and patience are progressing virtues, the more you focus on them the more they will grow. Now come along let's get some breakfast in us, before everyone else eats it." Rowen nodded softly as the two ventured to the Grand Hall. "You had a visitor last night." Brendon mentioned as they walked.

"Really, who?"

"Some Hufflepuff named Cedric. he wanted me to tell you that he was there." Rowen softly smiled wider this time, maybe he did have a friend here, he thought as they both sat down and Rowen looked up across the tables seeing Cedric surrounded by girls oo-ing and ah-ing at everything he did.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff