Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Fangirls scare me. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:40 pm
Especially yaoi fangirls.

No offence ladies, but a lot of you (meaning yaoi fangirls) are the craziest kind of fangirls.

Many of you can't contain yourself at the sight of two hot guys making out. (I assume)

And if cosplay is involved, I think some might even work a nosebleed ("New medical find, hot gay makeout session makes onlooking teenage girl's nose shoot out blood at never seen before speeds.")

Heh heh heh......fangirls are crazy and as fangirls (and you fanboys out there too.)

What's your craziest fangirl(/fanboy) story?

Btw: Here's a little video to hold you guys down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:00 pm
My craziest encounter with yaoi fangirls was at my first Otakon. 06, I think? There was a big group of Clouds and Sephiroths fighting, and then a pair of them were making out... the screaming prolly could've been heard all the way across the convention center.

My personal craziest was last Otakon, when there were a pair of cute boys behind me, and then they kinda kissed. I squee'd. And the one of them was holding this "I heart Yaoi" parasol, and I tried to take his picture.

Awkwardest moment? When I told my boyfriend I was gonna just close my eyes and think about yaoi, and he said, "I'd better be involved in it."

I'm a pretty sane fangirl. I don't attack people if I see yaoi. I just think it's hot.

EvFaerAshlynn

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:28 pm
EvFaerAshlynn

Awkwardest moment? When I told my boyfriend I was gonna just close my eyes and think about yaoi, and he said, "I'd better be involved in it."
Well that's a new one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 pm
EvFaerAshlynn

"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Haha that's pretty cute of him xD
Well, Yaoi fans are very energetic and... are very thankful for whatever fanservice is given to them smile Yaoi skits and suchlike always seem to be insanely appreciated by the audience (This Lamento skit at my last con had the entire crowd screaming...and then afterwards a guy yelled: "Why'd you stop!? I WAS ENJOYING THAT!" which was pretty funny)
I think crowds of squealing fangirls are OK. I mean... it's fun to be a part of it smile

But then there are some crazy ones that just make me sad... like the really nooby ones who have only seen like, one anime (usually Naruto) and are all "LESBIANS ARE GROSS LOLOLOL SASKAY AND NARUTOW ARE SO KAWAII DESU!" they should just die. And the ones that get aggressive. Like if someone makes fun of yaoi they go nuts. Like Twitards. Scary, I tell yas.

As long as they're not being rude idiots, I don't mind the squealing. It's all cool cool I mean, if a yaoi fangirl(or boy) doesn't get all - pardon the expression - a**l about it, y'know, who can take a joke or so, and don't attack people. I've actually found that very few yaoi fans (at least the ones I've met) apply to the "stereotype" set up by most non-yaoi fans.
- Oscar Wilde.

User_2629207

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
EvFaerAshlynn

Haha that's pretty cute of him xD
Well, Yaoi fans are very energetic and... are very thankful for whatever fanservice is given to them smile Yaoi skits and suchlike always seem to be insanely appreciated by the audience (This Lamento skit at my last con had the entire crowd screaming...and then afterwards a guy yelled: "Why'd you stop!? I WAS ENJOYING THAT!" which was pretty funny)
I think crowds of squealing fangirls are OK. I mean... it's fun to be a part of it smile

But then there are some crazy ones that just make me sad... like the really nooby ones who have only seen like, one anime (usually Naruto) and are all "LESBIANS ARE GROSS LOLOLOL SASKAY AND NARUTOW ARE SO KAWAII DESU!" they should just die. And the ones that get aggressive. Like if someone makes fun of yaoi they go nuts. Like Twitards. Scary, I tell yas.

As long as they're not being rude idiots, I don't mind the squealing. It's all cool cool I mean, if a yaoi fangirl(or boy) doesn't get all - pardon the expression - a**l about it, y'know, who can take a joke or so, and don't attack people. I've actually found that very few yaoi fans (at least the ones I've met) apply to the "stereotype" set up by most non-yaoi fans.
- Oscar Wilde.
I'd think fangirls want someone to get a**l. *buh-dum-tish*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
I personally don't mind yaoi fangirls so much; I would prefer them being supportive and creepy over homophobic. *shrugs*  

IIGRAYII

kyoshiro elric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 pm
I don't really find yaoi fangirls creepy nor had I ever had a negative experience with them. I make friends with yaoi fangirls and fanboys. a fanboy even told me that he wanted my yaoi bag.

the yaoi bag

yep but I love mine and is not giving it to anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:50 pm
kyoshiro elric
I don't really find yaoi fangirls creepy nor had I ever had a negative experience with them. I make friends with yaoi fangirls and fanboys. a fanboy even told me that he wanted my yaoi bag.

the yaoi bag

yep but I love mine and is not giving it to anyone.
No offence, but something tells me that you are one of those fangirls.  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 pm
XIII falling stars

surprised O NO U DIDN'T!

:3 I do so love yaoi-theme accessories (I got one of those rubber wristbands that charities usually make, but this one says "warning:yaoi content" in both English and Japanese, heh. It's a relatively subtle way to signal other fangirls or something xD)

Me being an aspiring designer though, for bigger things like bags and clothes I'd like some classy-looking designs instead of just symbols and text (unless, of course, the symbols and text are really funny like THIS)
:3 I'd totally buy a yaoi club v-neck if it was knitted... and had a different color logo :/
- Oscar Wilde.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:59 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r
XIII falling stars

surprised O NO U DIDN'T!

:3 I do so love yaoi-theme accessories (I got one of those rubber wristbands that charities usually make, but this one says "warning:yaoi content" in both English and Japanese, heh. It's a relatively subtle way to signal other fangirls or something xD)

Me being an aspiring designer though, for bigger things like bags and clothes I'd like some classy-looking designs instead of just symbols and text (unless, of course, the symbols and text are really funny like THIS)
:3 I'd totally buy a yaoi club v-neck if it was knitted... and had a different color logo :/
- Oscar Wilde.
Oh damn I want that shirt now.
....but only if it says "It isn't different at all, is it Steve?" on the back.

Meh the only kind of yaoi like accessories I'd be willing to get would be a necklace with an uke or seme symbol on it.....and maybe some cute underwear that had something on it.
>///>
<\<  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

IIGRAYII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:19 am
XIII falling stars

Meh the only kind of yaoi like accessories I'd be willing to get would be a necklace with an uke or seme symbol on it.....and maybe some cute underwear that had something on it.
>///>
<<

I have this "Uke" shirt (written in Japanese with English text like "always on the bottom") and I almost got into trouble in school twice for it in the same day (teacher and the librarian) because they asked me to explain and they did not believe my excuse. I blame the English part for being so obvious.

...I have not worn it since. I have bad memories when I look at it now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:27 am
XIII falling stars
S a f f r o n S u g a r
XIII falling stars

surprised O NO U DIDN'T!

- Oscar Wilde.

>///>
<<

I'd totally want yaoi underwear too :3
I made a rainbow yaoi fangirl necklace xD 'twas fun.

@Serith Moren
I have the seme version of that top smile My best friend got the uke one. Did you get the blue/white version or the newer pink/purple/grey one?

Oh, and hey, at least we're not as bad as the twilight fangirls .__.
- Oscar Wilde.

User_2629207

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:50 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
XIII falling stars
S a f f r o n S u g a r
XIII falling stars

surprised O NO U DIDN'T!

- Oscar Wilde.

>///>
<<

I'd totally want yaoi underwear too :3
I made a rainbow yaoi fangirl necklace xD 'twas fun.

@Serith Moren
I have the seme version of that top smile My best friend got the uke one. Did you get the blue/white version or the newer pink/purple/grey one?

Oh, and hey, at least we're not as bad as the twilight fangirls .__.
- Oscar Wilde.
Meh the only reasons I don't get those kinds of things is I just still view them as anime merch. I'm not a fan of that in the least really. Well....at least not in public.

Although I did like these shirts, but then again I do kind of like that kind of humor.
This one (but it's only in XL and XXL) =(
and this one

All the other ones are taken.
=(
Damn my sick sense of humor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:11 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r

@Serith Moren
- Oscar Wilde.

Mine was black and white, actually. It has a white body with black sleeves and a solid star around the text. I feel like putting it on now! I sort of miss it... and sometimes it is fun to flaunt it. xd  

IIGRAYII

kyoshiro elric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:43 pm
Quote:
No offence, but something tells me that you are one of those fangirls.

why cause I have a 'I heart yaoi' bag?  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces