Reply 1X1 Role Plays
SOME BODY RP WITH ME!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 pm
COME ON PPL I'M ON ALMOST EVERY DAY AND I'M NOT PICKY!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 pm
I'd be willing if that's okay with you? I could play male or female.. Doesn't matter to me at all. ^-^  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:25 pm
sweet acton. Idc either as long as it's semi-intellegent and I have SOMETHING to do ya know? So let's brainstorm.... I'm thinking.... romance, something fun and exciting but a little dark at the same time. You?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 pm
Haha yeah. And that would be sweet, I agree! I'll let you think up the plot?  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:04 pm
lol um oks well if I'M doing the work and thinking up the plot, then I'M not telling you what it is. You'll just have to wait and see like any other reader twisted . I'll start us off though.

Hewitt was on the prowel, hidden well among the common folk like one of their own. He needed a host, his had recently passed. He needed one soon. He found his way to a park, it was darkening outside and the shades of the dusk hewed his pale skin as though he were guilded. He had a sweet and innocent face but this appearence was merely a sheild. He spoke little, for a reason that only he and his next host would ever know, he hoped.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Lexi walked along the dark path, stopping at the beginning of a park, the moonlight barely showing the swings. She sighed and walked through the gates, listening as they made an eerie screech. Lexi spotted a figure off in the distance but sat on the swings, watching her feet.

User Image  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:45 pm
Hewitt turned his head slightly as the pattern of screeches coming from the swing set altered. There he saw her, the most beautiful woman he'd ever lain eyes on, reminesant of his long gone mother. he stayed in the shadows, afraid of being seen or even heard. He knew that this was his host. She had to be. He had to have her...

User Image

(if it didn't pop up above this is the URL k?)

http://photobucket.com/images/anime boy/?page=2&userinit=true&source=header  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:49 pm
Lexi sat quietly, slowly swinging back and forth as she stared up at the moon thoughtfully. She knew she was being watched, she just didn't know who was watching her at the moment. She gave one look around and got up, walking towards the gate, ready to get home.

((Which one?))  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:54 pm
(( which one what??? eek ))

Hewitt fallowed, soundlessly. He stayed concealed in the cover of the trees, bending the darkness around him so he wasn't at all visable anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:59 pm
((It doesn't show a certain picture.. It shows a whole bunch.))

Lexi stopped and turned around, she still had that feeling but this time, it seemed like she was being followed. She had a long way to get home, the only shortcut was through a dark alley, maybe she could lose whoever was following her in there. Her brown eyes sparkled with fear as she walked into the alley at a quick pace, eager to get away from whoever was following her.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:08 pm
User Image

((Better??))

At hence point she feels a warm gentle grap around her waist and starts flying backward as though on air itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:11 pm
Lexi gave a loud panicked scream, trying to get away from whatever had grabbed her, trying her hardest to go forward. Whatever was pulling her back had a good yet gentle grip on her and made it seem as if she was flying on air herself. She whimpered and kept trying to get loose, knowing that no matter how hard she tried, she wouldn't escape.

((Yeah, sorry..))  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:14 pm
Hewitt gently put a hand over her mouth to muffle the whimpers, he didn't want to wake the children, but he was careful not to hurt hger, he had no intention of hurting her. He pulled her into the Baltimore Mansion, as far as anyone in town knew it was haunted.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:17 pm
Lexi tried to bite whatever was covering her mouth, noticing that she was pulled into a mansion that was supposed to be haunted. Whoever was taking her was extremely careful not to hurt her, but she was still scared. Her eyes widened as she tried to get away from Hewitt, not wanting to be in the mansion at all.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:24 pm
"shhhh....." he said in a gental tone "I wont hurt you, and I wont let you get hurt if that's what you think. Now be quiet before you wake all of the kids. Then we'll both be sorry." he had a brittish accent and a timid tone to him, i was oddly familiar even. Calming and soothing like an ocean breeze.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff