Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I found this on youtube. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 pm
kay, this has to do with Ryan and Keltie breaking up, I dont really think of this as a repeat thread, but anyways. Read the box in the corner it's kind of angering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTEzc5oFOM0

I mean, its nice that Keltie has all of this positive support for her to keep her chin up, but for people to sit there and basically shread Ryan. It makes me angry.
In the wise, wise words of Hanna Montana.
"Everybody makes mistakes"

I mean,
Cut him a break.
Pweeze?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:18 am
that actually made me laugh >.< (not at the video at that girl who made it)
She seems to think because she read a blog she knows exactly whats going on.
She also seems to think that having a massive hissy fit over the internet is the right way to go about things.

talk2hand  

Peachy_Limes

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:28 pm
LeverFever-
She also seems to think that having a massive hissy fit over the internet is the right way to go about things.

talk2hand

xD
I know!
I love your siggy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:40 pm
VickyT_089
LeverFever-

talk2hand

xD
I know!
I love your siggy.

thanks biggrin
so how are you on this fine winters day ?  

Peachy_Limes

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:52 pm
I think all the videos people are making are ridiculous. None of us fans even know really happened. xp For people just to assume what is going on just tears me apart, because I'm sure Ryan and Keltie have been looking at when people write online. I'm ashamed to be in the place I'm in as a fan right now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:14 pm
PrimeOdd
I think all the videos people are making are ridiculous. None of us fans even know really happened. xp For people just to assume what is going on just tears me apart, because I'm sure Ryan and Keltie have been looking at when people write online. I'm ashamed to be in the place I'm in as a fan right now.

I agree with this completely.
I mean, none of us even know Ryan's side.
None of this is even any of our business, they have their personal lives, we don't even know if she is just over reacting or anything. but, if I had problems like this, I sure of wouldn't post it on the internet in the first place.

Azulona

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:58 pm
LeverFever-
VickyT_089
LeverFever-

talk2hand

xD
I know!
I love your siggy.

thanks biggrin
so how are you on this fine winters day ?

Peeved.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:57 am
m o n t e l i m a r
PrimeOdd

None of this is even any of our business, they have their personal lives, we don't even know if she is just over reacting or anything. but, if I had problems like this, I sure of wouldn't post it on the internet in the first place.

Exactly. 3nodding

This is totally off topic, but I love your avatar and username. Have I told you that? gonk heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 am
@VickyT_089: What's wrong? gonk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:14 am
Quote:
Peeved.

shame , well i hope you feel happier soon biggrin  

Peachy_Limes

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:17 pm
PrimeOdd
@VickyT_089: What's wrong? gonk

All these people are mad at Ryan and they don't even know anything.
*Chris Crocker voice* LEAVE RYAN ROSS ALONEEEEE!!!!D:

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:59 pm
PrimeOdd
m o n t e l i m a r
PrimeOdd

Exactly. 3nodding

This is totally off topic, but I love your avatar and username. Have I told you that? gonk heart

biggrin no! but thank you. Ofcourse I love both of yours too. D: how could anyone not!?

Azulona

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:55 pm
PrimeOdd

dude! perfect way of putting things! you placed my cluttered book in the right place! Thank you for saying it so perfectly. Thats what probably everyone here feels. especially me!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:50 pm
PrimeOdd

You said that perfectly and i couldn't agree more.  

Fragile Panic

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:39 am
The girl who made that has wayyy too much time on her hands, and is taking this just a bit too personally xp  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff