Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- February Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:49 am
Warriors and apprentices will be able to chat here a while, but then it's the leader's turn to tell what's been happening in their clans. In their roleplays basically, so those who are lost can be caught up, and maybe we can intertwine our roleplays and get things straightened out.

Remember Rules!
No swearing
PG 13
No godmodding or auto hitting
and plz dont take control of other's characters unless you have permission or you need to for some reason.

Begin...NOW!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:51 am
Dewpool walked into the clearing, followed by Fireclan "i guess were first this moon!" she called every one can chat until the other clans get here" Dewpool walked up and stood underneath the Moontree.  

Currently Dead Account

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:52 am
Duskwind found a spot where she could hear everything the leaders had to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:32 am
(Thanks Dewpool, I appreciate it. Next time just wait for one of the leaders to post it, okay? ^-O Btw is Shadowstar not with you?)

Patchstar paused and took in a long breath. "FireClan are here already," she said to her patrol. She headed down into the clearing and hopped onto one of the five giant roots of the gathering tree. She nodded to Shadowstar and waited patiently for the rest of the clans to arrive.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:48 am
Firesong nodded respectfully to Patchstar and then settled down to wait for the other clans. 'Would Pebbleclan come this time?' She wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:18 pm
Crystalstar walked along MoonClan's border, Bearclaw next to her and the others behind them. Finally they made it, FireClan and MoonClan were already there. Everyone parted their separate ways and Crystalstar joined Patchstar and Shadowstar. "Hello," She purred to Patchstar and Shadowstar. Even though she wasn't going to be friends with FireClan, she still had to be nice at the gatherings. "Do you think PebbleClan will come this time?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:56 pm
(sorry i no one was so....btw shadowstar i dont think is with)

"how is everything in moonclan?" she asked patchstar  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:03 pm
fallen wish stardust
(sorry i no one was so....btw shadowstar i dont think is with)

"how is everything in moonclan?" she asked patchstar

Shadowstar is with you guys. she just hasn't posted in here yet.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:30 pm
(I have graced you with my presence this time ^'^)

Cursedstar padded into the clearing with a few of her Warriors behind her. "Why do we have to come to these...?" She mumbled to herself. She padded over to where the other leaders were sitting and sat down, a little farther than everyone else, and dipped her head. "Greetings. I'm here today."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:12 pm
Robinsong walked up to Duskwind.
"Hello Duskwind, how is the prey running?"  

MADLYALICE

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:47 pm
Mistpaw looked at all the different clans.
"Wow, there's so many!" She mumbled to herself. She decided to go find another apprentice to hang out with.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:53 pm
(Where's Woodclan?
oh, well, guys. I have class in the morning, and it's late here. If you need to, a Fireclan cat can take over Firesong for this gathering...if you continue before tomorrow, that is. Goodnight wink )  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

signelchan

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:14 pm
Creamtail padded towards Duskwind, because she didn't feel like snapping at anyone about the way she acted. If anyone would be considerate, it would be Duskwind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 am
(Morning everyone! Hi, ho, hi, ho, it's off to class i go...i know, that was lame)

Firesong saw Creamtail near Duskwind. 'Definitely the best idea' she thought. Creamtail was obviously tired of the others comments on her attitude. She looked at Cursedstar, glad that she'd actually come.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:52 am
"Look who decided to show up." Duskwind whispered to Creamtail.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff