Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Why is is always with the buttsechs? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:30 am
Here's the thing: while I have no problem with buttsechs (I admit nothing!), I find that many 'casuals' in the fandom seem to assume it to be the only option for male/male sex. Have you noticed this?

Sample conversation:
Me: No, I think they'd get together.
Fan 1: How? He'd never stick it in, or let anyone stick it in him, he's way to prissy.
Me: Well yeah, but what about all the other stuff?
Fan 1: I meant proper sex.
Me: Well, there is more than just that, you know. . .
Fan 1: Well where else would they stick it?

You know what I mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:33 pm
Its just people being ignorant lol
There are more things you can do with sex than *cough* giving and taking ninja

Enzai Sebby3

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:39 pm
In the mouth *slapped*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 pm
Silly ignorant people. There's so much one can do with the human body.  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 pm
if you've never had sex or watched pron, then you don't know anything about it these days. anyways, there's no such thing as "proper" sex. sex is just sex. so long as you don't break anything (unless that's your goal eek ), then it's about as "proper" as it's going to get, no matter where it's done,  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:09 am
Wait, is your issue that the person you were talking with didn't understand how sex can happen without penetration, or that the only reason that person saw for those two to get together was for sex?  

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

Forlornhope13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 am
-coughs- I'm actually kinda lost, I thought that was basically all it was......  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 am
Forlornhope13
You are quite mistaken dear. There is another ....hole men can (and do) use.

Pretty Pretty Priceless

Revis_Engard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:12 am
My my......such topics make a guy like me blush>//////<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:27 pm
XIII falling stars
Forlornhope13

Doesn't necessarily have to be a hole either. Certain crevasses have enough...um how do I put this...wrap and fat to sort of form a "hole." If you've seen hentai or pron, it's the equivalent of ******** (p***s between the breast). A friend of mine (omg i hope he never reads me telling yall about this sweatdrop ) had a moresome once and one of the guys had sex with his knee... on the inside bend. Something I've seen on pron is using the scrotum in the same manner, but the guy was kinda lacking girth so that's I imagine the only way it worked.

Oh wow, I hope I don't get kicked out of the guild for this kind of details gonk  

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:32 pm
Listen it isn't just about the smexy time. There's more to getting together then that. I'm sure anyone with a briain will come to terms with the fact that a relationship that's worth while isn't about the bed. However why would you need a hole, there are so many options. Why not be creative for once *Rolls eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:46 pm
Well. I'd say they'd think that being the female fans and all. Having it so beat into them that sex is sticking the p***s in the v****a, or a**s as it is here... Sighface.  

Duckysushi

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm
Girlie Hero
XIII falling stars
Forlornhope13

Doesn't necessarily have to be a hole either. Certain crevasses have enough...um how do I put this...wrap and fat to sort of form a "hole." If you've seen hentai or pron, it's the equivalent of ******** (p***s between the breast). A friend of mine (omg i hope he never reads me telling yall about this sweatdrop ) had a moresome once and one of the guys had sex with his knee... on the inside bend. Something I've seen on pron is using the scrotum in the same manner, but the guy was kinda lacking girth so that's I imagine the only way it worked.

Oh wow, I hope I don't get kicked out of the guild for this kind of details gonk
That kind of stuff is really somewhat of a rarity. It's more in the fetish section of things.....I think. (I'm still a (technical) virgin.) But yeah, I think most guys would consider that quite strange if asked to partake in that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:43 pm
Spontanious Alias
Listen it isn't just about the smexy time. There's more to getting together then that. I'm sure anyone with a briain will come to terms with the fact that a relationship that's worth while isn't about the bed. However why would you need a hole, there are so many options. Why not be creative for once *Rolls eyes*
This is true.
But to many women (or should I say fangirls since that is really the topic here)
don't really care about how the relationship is going, they just want to see the action. Now there are exceptions to this (many memebers of this guild seem to be in that exception) but really many just want to see/know about the bedroom action and think it's only in the butt.

Pretty Pretty Priceless

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 pm
oh what has the world come to! one way is no fun.
I have plenty of fangirl friends who read smut and get so excited about it, and Im not happy with what im watching/reading unless the plot/relationship is well established.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff