Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
The broken heart diet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:21 pm
So I just lost my first love... My boyfriend of 6 months, broke up with me in a text message. stressed Right now I can't eat, I mean I actually feel nautious. But I know I'm probably going to be wanting to hit the comfort food soon, and I don't know how I can stay away from it this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 am
Put your energy into something like going to the gym or doing yoga. Yoga is especially helpful in helping you center yourself.

Eat when you can't eat, so that you don't get hungry later. Simple things, things that don't taste like much, like cucumber.

And just keep reminding yourself that it hurts now yes. But it won't hurt forever.

So don't let him have the satisfaction of knowing you've gained a pound at all, make sure you're loosing weight still and he'll feel like a moron later.

You'll be fine.  

Lady Schist

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:51 pm
Lady Schist
Put your energy into something like going to the gym or doing yoga. Yoga is especially helpful in helping you center yourself.

Eat when you can't eat, so that you don't get hungry later. Simple things, things that don't taste like much, like cucumber.

And just keep reminding yourself that it hurts now yes. But it won't hurt forever.

So don't let him have the satisfaction of knowing you've gained a pound at all, make sure you're loosing weight still and he'll feel like a moron later.

You'll be fine.

I'm trying to force myself to eat, makes me feel even more nautious, but I know my body needs food. I'm trying to put all my energy into staying healthy and even getting more toned. My inspiration being exactly that, to make him feel like a loser.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm
I go to the gym when I'm "frustrated" and also when i'm pissed.  

Soi Tsuba

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:11 am
I tried to eat breakfast this morning, but I threw up 5 minutes later.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:49 pm
It will get better, it's just a matter of time. Try to drink enough water at least. You can keep that down right? Sometimes when I feel like I can't eat or get sick I go to a liquid diet. So things like chicken broth and milk if I can keep them in. And sometimes crackers will stay down if you are feeling bad. I hope you feel better soon!  

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Moonecho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:06 am
I'm really sorry to hear about that. ): I promise though that it will get better. <3 If you need to talk I'm here, just PM me anytime ever ever.

Please though try to eat, because it's so bad for you not to. ):
If nothing else drink water, but I don't want your body to get weak from a lack of sustenance. ): <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:28 am
Well he came over to pick up his stuff and we talked and he explained he didn't mean to break up in a text message, it was really just a misunderstanding and he was so sorry and he loves me, he's just confused about what kind of love it is and ya it's all very confusing. Anyway, the point is I've started eating small amounts and keeping it down. I've been drinking lots of water. However I'm still really weak and tired and just completely lacking in the will to do much of anything. On the positive side, I haven't been hitting the comfort food. So I'm just trying to eat and hydrate and get some sleep and work up enough energy to start working out again. I think once I do SOMETHING I can just get back into my old routines again. I'm scared this lack of eating will cause me to loose muscle mass and therefor lower my metabolism and end up putting my weight back on. I don't ever want to be that girl again.  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games