Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Prisoner of the Heart~ (Literate only please) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:33 pm
For years, the best detective on the force has been looking for one woman. The Night's Mistress. She has stolen many expensive items from Museum's to sell them on the black market. The cops have always been able to locate the items but always after they were sold. No one has ever caught The Night's Mistress. Not even the best detective in town could catch her. The only way they know what she looks like is the detective that has seen her. Several times. The detective never was able to find the right evidence to take her into custody. The two have been sent to court but the woman always had the best lawyers to get her out of it.

One night, a murder occurs and the police are sent to check it out. All signs of the murder lead to the Mafia of the town. They soon find out that there was only one witness. The only problem is, the witness is The Night Mistress. They are forced to put her into the witness protection program. As she is under the protection, she must stay with the best detective so he can protect her. The only thing the detective wants to do is put her in jail for stealing but he never found the evidence.

What will happen as they stay in the same house together? Will he kill her or will he fall for her and vise versa?

pm me with your profile along with the title "I'll get you someday" so I know you've read this and that you're literate.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:55 pm

[align=center][b][size=18]What the mirror shows me in the morning: [/size][/b]
[Picture...please anime]
[b][size=18]My real Identity:[/size][/b]
[Name]
[b][size=18]What the world knows me as:[/size][/b]
[Nickname...don't have to have one]
[b][size=18]How long I've been here:[/size][/b]
[Age: 20-23]
[b][size=18]What I do: [/size][/b]
[Job]
[b][size=18]My life:[/size][/b]
[Bio]
[b][size=18]How I roll:[/size][/b]
[Personality]
[b][size=18]What else I like:[/size] [/b]
[other hobbies or just other random stuff.]
[/align]

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:05 pm
What the mirror shows me in the morning:

User Image

My real Identity:
Hayden Williams
What the world knows me as:
The Night Mistress
How long I've been here:
What I do:
Millionaire by day, thief by night.....but have never been caught.
My life:
I was raised in a good home. The only problem was my parents were always in debt and, somehow, they would always get out of it only to get back into it. When I grew older, I made it a pact upon myself that I would never go in debt. I would stay on top. But no matter what I did, I would always be at the bottom. Then one day, I decided to put all of my gymnastic skill to the test. I sneaked into the local Museum and stole a priceless painting. It was my first. I sold it on the black market and got 100 grand for it. Just for that one painting. I've been stealing ever since and have never once gotten caught.
How I roll:
outgoing, rebellious, sometimes cocky
What else I like:
Movies, reading a good book, shopping, not being in debt, buying things

What the mirror shows me in the morning:
User Image
My real Identity:
Vick Hallows
What the world knows me as:
The Great Detective Who WILL Catch the Night Mistress!
(Soon to be 'The Great Detective who Caught the Night Mistress!')
How long I've been here:
What I do:
I'm a detective!
My life:
Vick was born with a hole in his lung. He grew up not being able to do much physical activity, and his parents weren't able to pay for the surgery to fix the hole.
While Vick dealt with the hole, he dreamed of becoming part of the police force. However, his lung kept him from doing that. So he became a detective! He began catching criminals and loving it. Then he met the Night Mistress. Then the other criminals didn't seem as important, he had to catch Her. She plagued his every thought, his dreams...
Then he spent way too much money trying to catch her and went into debt. Woops!
How I roll:
A bit obsessive, determined, not very smart with money, very ignorant in affairs of the heart.
What else I like:
The Night Mistress- No! Catching the Night Mistress, yep! That's it!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:57 am
~Bump~  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:41 pm
bUmP  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:29 am
Hayden walked out of the Black Market basement and walked of the building 5 million dollars richer. She smiled, knowing very well that no one was able to catch her. Not even the detective at the police force. Hayden headed to her car but stopped. Something didn't feel right. She continued walking, hearing groans and whimpers. As she turned the corner, Larry, the Mafia boss and his goons towered over a whimpering man. Without any more words said, they shot the man. Hayden gasped and quickly climbed up the building as she had done some many times before but, somehow, she was still sighted. As a thief, she was easily calmed under pressure but she hated seeing people murdered. Suddenly, shots began to fire and Hayden quickly dialed the cops. As the sirens sounded, the mafia ran and Hayden climbed down

It was almost too easy to come up with an alibi and friends who would vouch for her at the last place she was. She She answered all of their questions but was getting very frustrated. "Look," She said to the cop who was interviewing her. "I want to go home but since those guys saw me, I need protection. So could you hook it up like now with your little witness protection thing or whatever it is you call it?" Hayden asked getting a little annoyed.

The head boss of the police department walked over to Hayden as he too wanted some questions answered. Hayden saw him and smiled at the familiar face. "Hey there, Frankie." She smiled by the head boss didn't like it when she called him that. "I'm sorry. Chief Marshal." She said as she raised a hand in defense. Chief Marshal chewed on his toothpick and sighed. Hayden had been in the office so many times she practically knew everyone. Vic was always bringing her in, claiming he had evidence to say that she was the Night Mistress. But his evidence was of only him seeing her, for a split second each time. Hayden folded her arms and looked at around. "So, where's Vic?" She amusingly asked. Once again, Chief Marshall was not happy. "Sorry. Detective Hallows."

"He's on his way, Miss Williams. As soon as he gets here, you'll have your protection." The officer told her. What neither Vic nor Hayden knew was that Chief Marshall was setting Hayden up with the best protection they had. And it just so happened to be with Vic.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 am
Vick was on route to the police station, excited to get to see the Night Mistress again. He was indeed happy that they'd called about Hayden Williams, but wasn't told about why.
Before he'd gotten the call, he'd been eating dinner. The dinner consisted of molten chocolate cake, something that he loved dearly and held close to his heart. He didn't know that the chocolate sauce had stuck itself at the corners of his lips, making him look more like a messy child than a dignified detective.
He would've ran down the hallway in an instant, but couldn't. Damn lung. He let the intense feeling of accomplishment fill his mind as he entered the room, glad to have the thief in his grasp once again.
He threw open the door, taking in a deep breath and calmly stating, "Detective Hallows here sir!"
He then glanced in the window, seeing his reflection. He lightly wiped his mouth on his sleeve, getting some of the chocolate off, but not all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:46 pm
(And just so you know, you can voice for the other characters too. including the chief and other cops.)

Hayden looked up from her seat as she sat in the Chief's office. When Vic walked in, she noticed him wiping his mouth. She couldn't help but smile. "It's good to see you again Vic." Hayden smiled as she crossed her legs. The chief, who was sitting at his desk, pointing at the other chair as he indicated for Vic to sit down. "You haven't accused me of being the Night Mistress in awhile that I thought I would bring myself down here for a visit. You know, since we're all friends and everything." She winked and chuckled. The chief sighed and shook his head.

"The reason she is here, Vic, is because there was a murder that she witnessed. Tony and his mafia gang have killed another victim. So, since you were our best detective, we need you to watch her as part of the witness protection program. Keep her safe until the trial. We don't know how long it will take." Hayden stared blankly at the chief. She couldn't believe what she was actually hearing. Hayden was about to object but decided against it. Her vice president would have to run her grandfather's company while she was...."away." Hayden sat quietly and waited for Vic to respond.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:57 pm
Vick leaned back in his seat as he sat down, keeping his feet on the ground. He rested his hands on his stomach while he listened to the chief. He looked at the ceiling, then was silent for a few moments after the Chief finished.
I can work with this, he was thinking, Being in close contact with... her... she might slip up.
He nodded, "Yessir," he sat up, looking at Hayden with a gleam in his eye. "I'll do a great job of protecting the little lady."
He placed his hand on his chin, looking her over. Hopefully he wouldn't have to be with her long, but he also wanted to get evidence of her being the Night Mistress. Yes, he'd do it. He'd do a bang up job of it too!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:06 pm
"Good." The chief said. "Not get going. I have some work to do." He rummaged through some papers and Hayden walked out of his office. The two of them were told that her things would be sent to his place, for protection purposes. She didn't mind that she would be spending time with Vic, she was just worried that he would poke his nose where it wasn't any of his business. Yes, Vic was right that she was the Night Mistress but he could never prove it. He didn't even know why she really stole things to sell them. It wasn't for the money. Hayden never really told anyone why she stole the museum items. Everyone just assumed it was for money.

The two of them walked into the parking garage and she looked around. "So, Vic, which one of these junk cars are yours?" She asked as she waited for him to show her. She half expected him to have a beat up hand me down car that he got really cheap at a bad car lot.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:21 pm
He took her wrist, lightly dragging her through the parking lot. "I actually rather envy Geof's car," he said, nodding to a rather nice care among several beaten down ones. Eventually, they got to the bike rack.
"'Ere we go," he spun the keys around his left index finger as he went over to his motorbike. He grabbed a helmet, then looked at Hayden.
"Nope, one helmet. Frak." he cursed. He never had to cart around anyone else before, so he never felt the need for an extra helmet. Dangit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:30 pm
Hayden shook her head as she realized that he didn't have a lot of people, or more importantly women, ride with him on the bike. She folded her arms and half expected him to just hand her the helmet with out saying anything else. "Oh no. Don't worry. I'm sure the bullets that come at us will just graze over my head." She said sarcastically. Hayden was handed the helmet and she smiled in victory before getting on the bike.

They rode to his house and Hayden handed him back the helmet before walking in the house. It was small but clean. At least somewhat clean. Compared to her mansion, of course, his mouth looked like a shed. "Not bad, Vic. I'm impressed about how clean everything is." She told him. She walked into the living room and noticed a picture on the mantle. In the picture was Vic with his arm around a girl. He had in her a head lock and the two were laughing. "Ooo, she's cute." Hayden smiled. "This is your sister I presume?" She asked, though she knew very well that it was. Hayden knew everything about Vic. At least everything that was on file.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:34 pm
Vick found himself having to trail after Hayden like a duck as she took control. Hey! He was supposed to be in charge! Vick puffed his chest out a bit, watching Hayden as she looked at his pictures. "Yes, that's Holly," he grumbled, wrapping his hand around the girl's arm. "C'mon, let's eat."
He was still hungry, having only had cake earlier. He'd serve the leftovers from Chinese the other night, or maybe order in pizza. A feast for his new guest right? But he did need to finish the General Tsao's chicken. Hmmm... yeah, leftovers it was. What? Leftovers are yummy!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Hayden ripped her arm from his grip. "You need to learn some manner, boy." She told him. As Vic was about to take out leftovers from the fridge, she shook her head. "Oh no. I am NOT have leftovers. And from the looks of it, you haven't really had a full on cooked me. At least one that wasn't made here. Move over and let me handle the dinner." Hayden said as she began to make some food. "Don't worry, I'll replace everything I use." She told him as she searched around the kitchen. "Maybe I'll buy you extra supplies too. You really need some decent pans."

Hayden took the Chicken Enchiladas out of the oven and placed some on a plate for the two of them before handing him one of the plates. At first, Vic seemed hesitant. "Oh please. It's not poisoned. I have no reason to kill you. Not that I ever would." She said as she took a bite of her own food.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:44 pm
Vick stared at the food, again having been shoved aside by Hayden. He poked at the food with a fork, still wondering. "what's wrong with leftovers?" he asked, a bit defensive about his food. Not that he wasn't going to enjoy these enchiladas to the fullest, of course he wouldn't show that to Hayden.
He carefully ate the food, eying Hayden as he did.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff