Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Rock of Love~ (Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:49 pm
In a little area in Brooklyn New York, is a bad that rules the city. They play everywhere in town and always get the crowd going. The leader of the band thinks nothing BUT playing. All of them have been friends since elementary school and graduated high school together. The guys in the band have never let any girl come in between them, although many have tried.

One day, the guitarist and the leader got in a fight. The band searched for players to take his place but no one was good enough. That is, until, the drummer suggested his cousin. The leader agreed thinking that his cousin was a guy. But when he saw that it was a girl, he denied her entry into the band. As they were about to leave, the girl played her heart out stopping the boys in their tracks. The leader still didn't like the idea but the other guys begged to differ. Soon the girl was welcomed into the band into the band.

The girl and the leader singer of the band never got along. Both had different views and argued constantly. Eventually, they grew closer together and found love. The band was no longer the only thing the leader thought of. Soon he thought of her and created even better music. This is their story.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 pm
I am looking for someone who is literate. This means goodish grammar, types actual sentences and does at least a paragraph with each response. Now I understand writer's block and such but not every response has to be a one liner. If you do a one liner then I will do a one liner. It's ok if you make a few grammar mistakes since I do them sometimes to. Most likely in every post but please know how to type.

You have to be able to be more than one person since we're also including the other band members. You can even bring in their family members or something. Don't worry I'll be doing more than one character as well. I would like you to stay active and if you go anywhere please let me know so I don't just think you stopped posting on me. When you send the pm, title it "No Girls in my band" so I know that you have read this. I am working on my profile so give me some time.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 pm
[align=center]
[align=center][b][size=18]What the mirror shows me in the morning: [/size][/b][Picture...please anime]
[b][size=18]What my mother calls me:[/size][/b]
[Name]
[b][size=18]What my friends call me:[/size][/b]
[Nickname...don't have to have one]
[b][size=18]How long I've been here:[/size][/b]
[Age: 19-23]
[b][size=18]I Play: [/size][/b]
[instrument, part in band]
[b][size=18]My life:[/size][/b]
[Bio]
[b][size=18]How I roll:[/size][/b]
[Personality]
[b][size=18]What else I like:[/size] [/b]
[other hobbies or just other random stuff.]
[/align]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:09 pm
What the mirror shows me in the morning: User Image
What my mother calls me:
Sophie Daniels
What my friends call me:
Soph, Pip (from her brothers and cousin)
How long I've been here:
I Play:
Guitarist/singer
My life:
Sophie learned how to play from her uncle and loved playing ever since. She grew up with her parents and three brothers. She was raised as one of the boys but eventually taught herself how to look feminine and still be tough. When her cousin offered her the role in the band, she accepted and won over the other band members. All except the leader.
How I roll:
outgoing, rebel, party animal but serious when she can be.
What else I like:
singing, singing in the shower, dancing, and drawing.

What the mirror shows me in the morning: User Image
What my mother calls me:
John Rendo
What my friends call me:
Jonny
How long I've been here:
21 years
I Play:
Vocals and Lead Guitar
My life:
Ive been friends with all the guys in my band since elementary school. But when i got in a fight with my best friend he quit the band but my drummer suggested his cousin. When i saw it was a girl i said hell no but they out voted me. She has been a pain in my side everyday, but ive grown to love her deeply.
How I roll:
Smart, calm, Outgoing at times, Very nice to others
What else I like:
Playing in my band, listening to music, Hanging out with my friends

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:59 am
~Bump~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:39 pm
B

u

m

p  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:28 am
Mickey, the drummer, twittled with his drumsticks. The boy were waiting for his cousin to show so that she could audition. Most of them seemed bored but only one looked really bored. Finally, the doors opened and Sophie walked in with her guitar case. Her chest was rising and falling heaviily. "Where have you been, Pip?" Mickie asked. Sophie smiled and opened up the case before fixing her hat.

"Brandon wanted to wrestle and he wouldn't leave me alone." She said as she referred to her brother. Sophie placed her hands on her hips and smiled at the boys. Playing guitar was always one of her favorite things to do.

"So, Pip" Tony, the bass player began. Sophie glared at him.

"No one calls me Pip except for my blood family. Mikey being one of them. "The name's Sophie." She corrected him. Tony put his hand up in defense.

"My bad. So, Sophie, what are you going to play?" He asked. Sophie was about to say something but then noticed that the leader/lead singer in the band didn't look very happy. Sophie folded her arms.

"What? Do you have a problem with me playing?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 pm
John just looked at the girl as she walked in to audition. He was very upleased. He didnt think Mickey's cousin was a girl. He spoke, "As a matter of fact, i do. No girls in my band." He said plainly as he sat on the stage that they were allowed to use for practice. He sat with one leg hanging from the stage while the other was propped up on it and his arm laying on it. He cast a stern glance at Mickey.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:44 pm
Mikey looked at John's stern look. "Oh come on. You haven't even heard her. And I'm not saying she's good because she's my cousin. She's good because she's good. Just give her a chance." Mikey and Sophie waited for him to say something but when he didn't Sophie glared and took out her guitar.

Her guitar was the one that had been with her since the beginning of her ever playing guitar. Carefully, she placed her hands on the neck and, from the looks of it, she was going to play something slow and soft. Instead, she surprised them by playing something wild and crazy. Tony's jaw dropped. Mikey smiled as he folded his arms but John didn't look impressed at all. He didn't even seem to have any expression on his face whatsoever.

Finally, Sophie moved on to playing one of their songs. She even seemed to have played it better than David, their last guitarist. But once again, John didn't look impressed. Sophie finished the song, after adding her own punk rock ending and smiled as she waited for their reaction. Tony and Mikey clapped their hands as John sat still. "That was awesome!" Tony said as he stood up to applaud. Mikey whistled for her and nudged John.

"So, what do you think of her?" He asked. Sophie didn't put her guitar away in case he asked her to do something else or in case he let her in the band and they could start practicing. But something was telling Sophie that he wasn't going to be easily pleased. Not by a long shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:04 pm
John just watched as she played, He wasnt to impressed. He still didnt want a girl in the band, when she finished he sat in thought. "Fine." He said after a while of thinking. "come back tommarow and you can start." He looked at Mickey, "Im only doing this for you man." With that he got up and began walking to the door, "We will practice tommarow, you guys can have a free day today." He then walked out and got into his truck.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:57 pm
Mikey ran up to his cousin and embraced her before swinging her around. "I can't believe you're in!" He said excitedly and then placed her down. Tony came over and patted his back.

"Yeah, thanks to you. John wouldn't let ANY girl in this band. You sure are a lucky one." Tony said. Sophie carefully placed her guitar back in the case and close it. Tony watched her carefully and curiously. He thought it was strange that she took so much care for her guitar but he didn't say much on the topic. Mikey put his arm around Sophie's neck as they walked out and headed for home.

"You need to get some rest, cousin. Meet us here around 11. That's when we usually start but we never really eat until around one. At least, that's how long it takes us to convince John to actually eat something. I mean the man eats, sleeps, drinks music. He really doesn't care about anything else so eat a big breakfast." She nodded and headed home. The news of her getting in the band had reached her house before she even walked in the door. Her brothers all applauded her, more like wrestled her to the ground, and her family celebrated with her. What Sophie didn't know was how much hard work she would have to do in order to actually stay in the band.

The next morning Sophie woke up before early in the morning and watched the sunrise. Each time it rose, she felt like it made her day. Sophie sat on the windowsill and hugged her knees. She sat there so long that she didn't pay attention to the time. Her alarm screamed at her when it went off. Sophie gasped and headed for the shower as she got ready. When she finished with everything, she grabbed her guitar case and headed back to the stage. Thankfully, she wasn't late. Actually, she was the only one there at first. Not even Mikey had shown up. As she waited for the boys, Sophie gently got out her guitar and began to play a few songs that she wrote to warm up her fingers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:58 am
What Sophie didnt know was that John was already there, He usaully got to practice at 8 so he could write some songs or just play on his guitar, it helped him think and relax. He had heard Sophie come in and now stood in the shadows and watched her play. He got up from his leaning position and walked over to her. "Your a pretty decent player." He said as he went and sat on the stage in his usaul position. "How did you learn to play?"  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:04 pm
Sophie practically jumped out of her skin. "Geez, you scared me." She sighed as she clutched her chest. Her heart was racing and took it's time calming down. Sophie placed her guitar gently in her case for resting and grabbed a chair. She sat in it backwards and faced him so she could look at him. "But a compliment from the man himself. I'm very honored." She smiled and then chuckled. "My uncle taught me when I was little. He saw that my brothers wouldn't let me play with them so he took me inside and taught me something he never taught them." Sophie shrugged. "I've been playing ever since. By the time I was in middle school, I started writing my own music." She put her head up in defense before he could say anything. "But I know. This is your band so you don't have to worry about me bringing in my own stuff. It probably isn't good enough for your band anyway. Well, I guess our band now." She chuckled and then cleared her throat. "Right. Sorry. Your band."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:25 am
John just stared at her, He nodded, "Right, ok." He stood up and walked to the back of the stage to his guitar and came back and sat down before he started playing. It was a soft melody, it was a love song that he had been working on.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:44 am
Sophie smiled as his playing. It was beautiful and it was unlike anything she had ever heard of. She was about to say something but the other two boys showed up. "Nice of you to join us." Sophie said to her cousin. Mikey shrugged as he sipped his hot coffee.

"I needed my Starbucks. So sue me." He shrugged. Tony nodded as he took out his bass and followed Mikey to the stage. The two boys took their spots and Sophie joined them. Mikey began to warm up his fingers by twirling his guitar sticks. "So boss, what are we going to work on today?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff