Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vincent and Meg (Romeo and Juliet)(Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:23 pm
Story:
Meg was born into a poor family, her father was a druggie and her mom left her when she was young. Now in high school she has fallen for the most popular guy in school. He too has feelings for her but has to hide them while around his friends. Meg and Vincent meet up when no one is around. Going out of town to be with each other and now when prom rolls around what will happen? Will Romeo let the world know he has Juliet or will they fall apart by the social scandel it will become?

Profiles:

Vincent is the popular guy in school. He was born into a rich family, as an only child. However, when his parents died in a plane crash in london, he inherited their vast fortune.

He dropped out of the Private school that he was a part of and enrolled in public school. Good looking, very smart, and very charismatic, he quickly became popular.

He found himself in love with one of the loners of the school, one whom many rumors had been passed around, but he did not so much mind, he did however, fear what would be said. He remembered what happened when his parents had died at the private school, and feared going through that again.

Meg was born without a father and her mother couldnt take care of her. Instead at an early age Meg was forced to get jobs here and there (Some were unspeakable) so the bills could be paid.

She is a schollarship student and they only way she can hope to go to college and get away is by keeping her grades up. She is taking many advanced classes and she hates them. Her teachers and everyone eles in the school treats her like she isnt there.

That is untill she met Vincent. Now she has a reason to go to school and to even go to prom. She adores Vincent and hopes that he will let every one know that they are together.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image

Vincent sighed . . .

The class bell had rung and students were already charging the exits. Class was out for the day. The two main problems that Vincent had with public school was this; firstly, the days were considerably longer, and second, the classes were so far behind what he had already learned . . .

But the main reason he had joined public school was to avoid the looks and other prejudices that others in the private schools had toward him. Here, it didn't matter that he was rich (Well, he didn't tell them.), It didn't matter that his parents were dead . . . none of that mattered, he could just be himself, and others had responded well to that.

He stood up and started walking out of the class room. "See you tomorrow, teach." He said half-heartedly as he stepped out into the hall, looking behind him.  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image

Meg walked out of her class room and headed towards her locker. She was thinking about all of the things her psychology teacher was talking about. She wondered if any of this could help her with her mother. She wasnt paying attention and ran into a guy comming out of a class room. Her books and papers droped to the ground and she gasped. She bent down to pick them up, not noticing who she ran into.

((Is this before or after they like each other?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:23 pm
User Image

[[*shrugs* Its up to you. ^_^]]

Vincent was caught off guard and had to drop his own books to keep prop himself on the door frame. "Oh . . . I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." He looked down and couldn't tell who it was by the back of her head. "Here let me help you with that." He bent down to start picking up the papers that she had dropped.  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:33 pm
Meg

((Lets say before. Makes for a better story.))

Meg quickly picked up her stuff and, only when her and the guy she ran into touched hands grabbing the same paper, did she noticed him. "Its ok. It was my fault." She murmered while blushing. She stood up when her things and his were gathered up. "Thanks." She said to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 pm
Vincent recalled seeing her before, it was M . . . something . . .

She was the quite one, who didn't say much in his classes. "No, seriously, I should have been watching where I was going . . . Mel right?" He gave a sincere smile.  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:04 pm
Meg smiled weakly. "Meg. Its Meg." She said while shifting her books to her side. "But thats ok, I didnt expect you to know my name." She added, trying to make him feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:14 pm
Vincent's face fell. "Oh . . . Meg . . . I'm sorry."

That's right, I remember now. She's the one that everyone talks bad about around here, and I didn't do very well for her ego at all. I can say . . . I most certainly know what its like. "Meg, I'm Vincent . . . but . . . I'm sure you already knew that."

He handed her the last of her books and smiled. "Now that we are properly introduced, I suppose I will see you tomorrow."  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:23 pm
"I think everyone knows your name." She said, her voice laced with boredom. "I also doubt that you will see me tomorrow. I have advanced classes." Meg stated and then smiled. "I am sorry. That was rude of me." She said with a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:34 pm
Vincent laughed. "No offense taken. I have advanced classes as well, though, I don't remember you being in any of them, perhaps we have them at different times." He smiled at her again.

Well, I can't hang around here to much longer, it'll look awkward to other students. He leaned down to pick up his own books. He over heard one of the students talking to the side about Meg. "God, she's such a clutz." The student said. Her partner replied, "No, I bet she did it on purpose, just to get his attention. Its not like he'd ever pay attention to her if she didn't do something stupid in front of him." And then proceeded to use a very negative word, associated to her sexual habits.

Vincent felt poorly for the girl, and hid his face so she wouldn't see the sudden sadness pass over it.  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:41 pm
Meg turned to the people that were talking to her and used some vulgar language and turned to him. "Look, I know you have a reputation to uphold. Wouldnt want a miscreant like me to be in the way." She said while turning to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:51 pm
Vincent was taken aback at the sudden obscenities. He just stared after her as she left. "Uh . . . bye . . . " Was all he could manage. He looked at the two girls near the locker and frowned at them, shaking his head. He stood up, books in hand, and walked outside, where his ride would be waiting.  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:01 pm
Meg walked out side and into fresh air. Her heart was racing from her interaction with Vincent. She walked down the road towards her house. She heard honking behind her, so she moved over to the side to let the car pass. Instead of passing in pulled up beside her. She looked ahead and prayed that it wasnt one of the guys she had done business with in the past.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:08 pm
Vincent rolled down the window of his luxury car, he was sitting in the backseat. He had asked his driver to pull over so he could talk to the girl. He looked at her and smiled. "Hi Meg. I wanted to apologize for my fellow classmates. Could I . . . perhaps give you a lift somewhere?"  

Tir Malice

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:22 pm
Meg looked over and was slightly releaved to find that Vincent was in the car. She hesitated, not wanting him to see where she lived but knew it was to far to walk. "I guess you can." She said. He opened the door for her to get in and she slid in and shut the door behind her. "You dont have to do this because you feel sorry for me. I am fine on my own." She said while looking into his eyes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff