Submit

Crazy teacher?
  YES!!! WTF?!
  No, she's just being a teacher
  I like cookies.
View Results

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:28 pm
God, I hate my school. This always happens, only to me. Okay, so there was a history report due like, two weeks ago. Well, I did it, and when I went to hand it in to the teacher, she told me to put it on her desk. I did exactly that, and went back to my desk. Now, she's claiming she doesn't have it and she's calling my parents tomorrow if I don't hand it in. What the hell is wrong with her?! I handed it in, and I'm NOT wasting four hours doing it over again! She can give me a zero if she wants, I don't care. But I told my mom about it (big mistake), and now she's writing a letter to the teacher. She won't let me read it, which means it's probably gonna get me in even worse trouble. What should I do?! I cannot wait 'til I graduate!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:19 pm
Well, you are in a very nasty situation, I wish you all the luck. I can't really call your teacher crazy because teachers are always like that. This used to happen in my school and now in my college. You might think it only happens to you but a lot of people out there have trouble with that.
As for the letter, I hope it doesn't lead you to worse trouble.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:25 pm
The same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago too. -_-

I'm thinking of "mysteriously" having his much hated least favorite type of pizza arrive at his house every 15 or so minutes, 5 at a time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:37 pm
My school experiance was exactly like that untill I satrted dressing "stealth" goth to school, and being eccentric in other ways like wearing pixi wings and bright colorfull skirts and such. Teacher's are fine with abnormality as long as it doesn't fit with a prejudged steriotype in their mind.  

NewAgeAntique

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:37 pm
wow, sounds like my old history teacher....

well, once bitten... twice shy....

there's not much you can actually do about it when dealing with the "system", but from this point onward, make it a habit to photocopy all written reports and keep a couple of copies for yourself. That way, if this scenario ever rears it's ugly head again, then produce the photocopy (make sure the original is signed,dated, ect. before you photocopy it) for your teachers. Just remember to make 2 copies to keep for your records. That way, if the copy dissappears from the teacher, then there is a more serious problem than a missing paper.

btw,

do you still have all your notes or rough drafts? This can help prove your case should it proceed on to an ugly situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:29 pm
The photocopying is a good idea. And now for my next complaint:

What the hell?! I gave her the stupid note from my mom this morning. She rips it from my hand, (her whole class watching) and then she starts yelling at me! I said, "Um, my mom wanted me to give this to you." She said, "Is this about the HISTORY?!?!?! It's too late NOWWWW, because I gave you a ZERO!!!!!!!!!!! You can't make it up, I looked for it, I can't find it, so you didn't hand it in. I NEVERRRRR lose ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! So, you're taking the zero, I'll read the note, but you're still getting the ZEROOOO!!!!!!"

She was emphasizing the word "zero" in every goddamn sentence. She's nice to all the other students, but for some odd reason, she hates me and my friend Tori... Hmmmmm... I wonder why... rolleyes I'm an A and B student, and this zero is going to ruin everything.  

Twisted Maggot

8GothicGirl9 rolled 20 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 4, 4, 10, 10, 4, 5, 2, 8, 5, 3, 4, 3, 2, 2, 1, 6, 6, 7 Total: 103 (20-200)

8GothicGirl9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:20 pm
User Imageugh why cant i do good in school? I only Have two A's. Naybe its because of my stupid teachers.Some of them are nice though.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:01 am
Don't worry about it. You can't really get in trouble for a letter your mom sends in.
And if she does b***h you out, report her to the administration.
Let your mom defend you while she can, cause when you get to college you're on your own, trust I know.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 pm
its ok it happens to me al the time i do my work like 5 times  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:42 pm
all history techers are alike very crazy lol and dum  

pain of lust

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:38 pm
-l-GothicBooBitchCrafe-l-
Au contraire, all my history teachers so far and all that I've known have been wonderful and quite bright. I've only had one eccentric history teacher so far, and she was amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:53 pm
-l-GothicBooBitchCrafe-l-

Oh god, All of my history teachers have been extremely Silly/Crazy/Scary/Hyper/Funny-as-Hell, but I've always learned from them ^_____^ My favorite is the one I have this year Mr.Slowinski Hyper Loud and Scary as hell XD everyday he yelled "WHATS THE GOAL OF THE CLASS?" we had to say commended on TAKS *state test* and now I missed the test because I was sick so now I'm scared to go to his class X__________________X

I agree with everyone else just photocopy your stuff and date it biggrin  

nippIe goblin

Noob

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

SADERR

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:19 am
Yes, my history teacher is also quite hyper/funny/random/awesome.

Luckily I don't have to deal with teachers hating labels and such, because I go to a highschool known for the arts, so they all dress funny. ^-^
I mean, you could walk in wearing full japanese visual kei, and they probably wouldn't give you a second look. I would though --I'd hug them. <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:34 pm
yal must not ment ms, ms ,mssssss .............. ms . ceila =-o .
she a crazy litte .... old person lol . hope she not reading this =-(  

pain of lust

Spike23080

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:37 pm
Well if you want to just hurry up and leve highschool all together you could go with a GED. Check to see what colleg your wanting to go to and if they egsept GED, alot of colleges just want a GED atleast. Were I went there wasnt much diferinces between graduating and getting a GED so it worked out perfect for me. biggrin  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff