Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:02 pm
I'm wanting to try something new with a one-on-one Romance RP.

That's the one RP type that I most certainly not familiar with, and I'm looking for a partner, any takers?

You set up the scenario.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:10 pm
I'd like to!  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 pm
Are you still looking for a partner? If so do you want to do it over pm's or in the forums?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:23 pm
If you are still looking i have a plot in mind, my new friend. lol  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Madison "Mad Man" Manson AKA Mad (for short)

Class: 11th

Sex: Male

Appearance: Short Brown hair, Brown eyes. He has an athletic build, but because he is always wearing his black leather coat, no one can tell. He has kind of a rugged good look about him, but it is obvious from his features that he is still young. He always wears the cross earring hanging on his ear, the one memento he has of his real parents.

Personality: While Madison is viewed by most adults as a trouble child, for the fights he gets into, as well as his mouth, he never says or does anything if he doesn't think there is a good reason behind it. He always responds to things directed his way with words, but will never raise a fist in his own defense. However, to someone else, he will beat up anyone who threatens his friends. He values his friends very much, but he doesn't care so much that just about everyone in the school looks up to him. He is very much a lone wolf type personality. Though he leads his own little niche gang of friends. His only real interest in life is working on cars, which he does in almost all his free time.

Bio: Madison lost his parents when he was five. They were shot to death in a robbery gone haywire, and the man who killed them ended up getting killed by cops. Ever since then he was thrown into foster care. In the first house, he was there until he was eight, the foster father their would constantly get drunk and beat him. When he turned eight, he took a tire iron to his foster father's knee caps. He was then moved to another home, though the official reports don't say anything about the beatings.

He almost starved to death in the second foster home. It was a single mother foster home, and the mother was only interested in the money. She would lock him in his room for days, and spend all the money that she received on herself. Madison was forced to steal to survive. When he got caught, again, he was blamed, and he was switched homes again.

His third foster parents were the good ones, he liked them, and he was with them until 15, the legal age to drive under supervision. When that happened his foster father gave him his leather coat, and his 73 Dodge Dart. However, his foster father then died of a brain tumor.

When he was switched again, it was to a house with 4 other children. This was a last effort home, one where all the children with problems go. His foster parents don't care, and after everything he has been through, neither does he. The other foster children make it hard for him, and even harder is the parent's real son, who is 23 and still living at home.

Madison is failing school, but has made the decision that he wants something better out of life, and is trying to graduate on time.

He got together with his current Girlfriend, a cheerleader named Leanna, when she asked him to the winter formal a year ago. He enjoys the company, but for some reason, doesn't feel entirely comfortable with it. But then, he has never really felt comfortable his whole life.

Muscle Cars (Drives a Dodge Dart)
Cute Girls
Classical Music (He won't tell his friends that)
And feeling invited.

Dislikes:
Disrespectful People
Parents
School
Math
and feeling underneath someone

Edited: Feb 8, 2009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:08 pm
User Image

Name: Marlena Rose Edwards (Marley for short)

Class: 11th

Sex: Female

Personality: Marley is a really shy, calm girl. She is always there for her friends. But she's been ditched by them too many times to count. She loves easy and gets hurt even easier. She's very smart and kind, she's super understanding which makes her an excellent tutor. She loves to help people succeed.

Bio: Marley's moved every three years since she was born. She's seen a lot of the world and feels more cultured about it. Her family is dirty rich but no one knows because no one talks to her. She hates being rich and hides it. She never brings friends home. Ever. She hates the idea of being treated differently because of her money. (It's happened more than once)

Singing
Dancing
Reading
School

Dislikes:
Disrespectful People
Loud
Needles
Spiders
Hospitals  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:36 pm
"God, I still can't picture it . . . are you sure about this Mad?"

Leanna and Madison were walking up the stairs to the library, Shesh, now she thinks to say something. Madison started to shake his head, but realized how that would come across to his girlfriend. "Look, Lei, I may not be much of a schoolboy, but I know what the councilor said. One more F and I get held back. I'm not about to miss graduating and getting out of this H***hole over one piece of s*** class."

Leanna looked hurt. "But still, you PROMISED! You said we could go see a movie tonight, that one about the couple at the lake! Besides, what would everyone else think if they saw you hanging out with the nerd girl here?"

"Chr***, Lei, you think I care about what other people think?"

Leanna started to pout. "So . . . you don't care what I think?"

"That's not what I meant, look just . . . Arrrgh . . . " Madison turned away and took a deep breath before he finished. "Look . . . I'll take you tomorrow, and then we'll catch a bite to eat after, ok? That place you've been wanting to go."

Leanna started to brighten up, "Really?"

Madison shook his head, exasperated, they were now inside the library. "Yes, but I have to do this tonight, ok?"

Leanna smiled at Madison. "OK! Its a promise then!" She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek, "See you tomorrow then, Mad!" She turned and left.

Madison sighed and mumbled under his breath. "Yeah, whatever . . . "

He looked in the central area for his tutor.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:48 pm
Marley was listening to one of her favorite teachers, well really... Who wasn't her favorite teacher, tell her she'd be tutoring the biggest hot shot in school.

"But Mr. Cole!" She protested. "I can't work miracles! He's getting an F in every class... I might be good. But not that good."

He nodded his head. He was the guidance counsellor and at one point her advanced english teacher. He knew what she was capable of and he was going to push her to do such.

"If this boy fails, he won't graduate with the rest of you next year. He may not be the smartest student, but do you really want to hold him back a year... just because of a few F's. You wouldn't be a very good valedictorian if you just let him fail. You're what he needs to succeed. You can make anything interesting to anyone. I believe in you Marley." He smiled earnestly. He knew he had sold her on the idea. "He should be in the library looking for you right now" He informed her.

Marley opened her mouth, smiling a bit. "You knew I'd say yes... Didn't you?" She teased with a laugh.

He simply nodded his head and shooed her out. "Good luck" He called, "You're going to need it." He muttered and went back to his desk.

Marley scooped up some books and scribblers and other supplies, making her way to the library. She bit her lip as she saw the super pretty Leanna push past her as she left the library.

Marley made her way into the library and found Madison. "Hey," She stammered. "I'm Marley, your tutor. Let's get started." She introduced and then started towards her favorite table, which also happened to be the quietest. She settled herself in one of the chairs, knowing they'd be here a while.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:59 pm
"Well . . . Direct and to the point, aren't you?" Madison shook his head and sat down across from her, half a frown on his face. "Ok fine, how long is this whole thing supposed to take?"

He scratched in one of his ears and propped his feet on the table. "Cause I got . . . you know . . . stuff to do . . . "

He looked at her square in the face, with expressionless eyes. You know . . . if she tried, she might not be bad looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:03 pm
Marley rolled her eyes, reaching over to push his feet off the table. "This is going to take a long time. From what I can tell from looking at your grades. I guess it must be really hard to have a girlfriend and be super popular that it takes away from studying." She shot.

Marley opened up a book and pushed it to Madison. "Ok. First we might as well start with the easy stuff. English. It's all about what you think. So most of the time... there is no right and wrong answer." She nodded and laughed. "Though... From what I saw and heard from your teachers. You get English wrong. Way wrong."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:10 pm
"Look, Miss Oh-My-God-I'm-Smarter-And-Better-than-you, I'm here cause I don't care what people think of me," He leaned forward shoved a finger toward Marley and started raising his voice. "I'm here cause I don't want to flunk out, to prove all those people who think I'm a total failure wrong, that I can amount to something! I am most certainly not here, cause I want to take lip from some smarty-pants B****!"

He stood up so quickly that his chair behind him fell over. He turned and started like he was going to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:16 pm
Marley pursed her lips, her eyes alive with anger. "Well guess what! You're never going to amount to ANYTHING acting like that. You can't even handle someone being better than you. Well guess what. I am. I'm the best. And you have no hope of even possibly passing without my help. So think about that." She shook her head.

"You want to leave? Fine. Go. See if I'm going to stop you... I'm volunteering my free time to help you be somebody. But you walking out... Well... you're just proving everyone right. You're proving that you can't do anything." She gathered her things and held them against her chest and walked past him. "And here I thought you didn't want to get left behind." She shrugged and walked off to her locker.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:25 pm
Madison paused as she passed, shaking with anger. "I can't stand people like you. Always thinking you're better then everyone." He was almost yelling now. "Have you ever stopped to wonder why people talk about you in whispers as you pass? Why you don't have any friends?"

He was garnering stars now. People wanted to see him tear apart the Schools Brainiac. "Well, have you? I'll tell you why. Its because you see yourself so high and mighty. You're so F***ing Arrogant!"

Everyone was looking now, all staring at her . . . totally quiet.

[[Heh . . . Madison can be harsh. = P I wonder what she'll do.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:33 pm
Marley kept walking. Her head high. She wasn't going to look back at him. Wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing her blow up at him. Because if she did, it wouldn't be pretty. She wasn't a very pretty person when she was upset.

She kept holding back tears until she climbed into her Jeep Cheroke and drove off. She could feel the tears coming so she let them come. She pulled into the long drive way and ran passed her butler George and into her large room which took up nearly a floor of her house. She flopped onto her king sized bed and cried.

Lilly, her maid came in after a while with her favorite comfort food. "Oh Miss Marley, Are you alright?" She asked, sitting on the bed beside Marley stroking her hair. Marley just shook her head and buried her face in the womans lap.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:40 pm
Madison felt bad, almost immediately after he had said it. His failures weren't her fault, and he knew that he had taken it out on her.

He also saw the hurt cross her face. Though she had kept herself from crying, he saw her eyes well up. He struck a cord their, and he knew it. She actually wasn't too bad a person, but he didn't give people like her a reason to give a damn about him anyway. In fact, now that he thought about it, they were actually very similar . . . just from two different worlds.

He jumped in his Dart and followed the Jeep to a very up town neighbor hood, and almost lost her as he looked at the houses in awe. She lives here?

He watched her pull into a driveway and waited a few minutes before finally deciding what to do. He got out and went to the door. When the door was answered, he asked. "Is Marley here?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff