Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Friends or Love? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 pm
Two kids; worlds apart. The boy, a scene kid. The girl, a popular prep. They seemed like the two least likely people to fall in love, right? Wrong. The boy always steals glances at the girl. The girl sends him notes. They want to become a couple but they don't want to lose their friends. Which will they choose?

I'm the boy btw biggrin

Jason
Natalie  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 pm
Jason stood in the hallway, tossing a rubber band ball up and down. He was sitting down, across from a class door way. He got thrown out for playing with the ball. He sighed and rubbed his wrist. They were sore.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 pm
Natalie walked down the hallway to her class. She was late once again and this time she would probably get yelled at when she got home. She skided to a hult when she saw Jason in the hallway. "Hey" She said to him while watching the rubber ball bounce up and down.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:52 pm
"Hey." Jason said not looking. He looked up and blushed looking away. "Aren't you late?" he asked.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:57 pm
"Um. Yeah." She said while blushing too. She pulled out a note from her pocket and tossed it at him. She turned before he could say anything and walked into her class. She handed her teacher her late pass and went to her seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:59 pm
Jason looked at the note confused. "Er okay..." he said slightly. He picked it up and read it quickly. He blushed and started throwing his ball against the wall. He smirked and threw it as hard as he could at the door, leaving a good dent. He took off down the hallway.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:15 pm
Natalie heard the bang and jumped, as did the reast of the class. The teacher stood up and ran to the door. When he saw that Jason was gone he cursed adn told Natalie to come to his desk. Natalie was slightly confused but did as she was told. When she got to the front she was told to take her pass to the front office and to find Jason. She nodded her head, grabbed her pass and walked out the door. 'Why did he pick me of all people?' She asked herself. She found Jason by the water fountian a couple of class rooms down. "You really shouldnt do that. You are defacing school property." She said to him while refering to the dent in the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Jason shrugged. "Stupid teacher hates me anyways. Why not get him angrier?" He put his hands in his pocket and pulled out the note. "Wanna tell me what this means?" ((POST WHAT IT SAYS! LOLZ))  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:23 pm
((Opps. ment to do that when i threw it at him. LOL))

Natalie sighed. She remebered exactly what was written on the note. It said: Dear Jason, I know you might not care what a girl like me thinks but i just wanted you to know that i kind of have a crush on you. She couldnt believe he was having trouble with that. Well it might have been the fact that it was from her that made im confused. "I know you live in your own world with your own friend but what you do and say is everything i wish i was permitted to do. I like that you and i have the same traing of thought. Though i know you must not think very highly of me but i am still human." She said while pulling at her skirt. She had no idea why she had chosen to where her mini skirt today. Plus it was colder outside than usual.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Jason walked up to her and stood toe to toe. He was a few centimeters taller than her. "Natalie..." He sighed. "You have no idea how much I am in love with you. But...if we even toyed with the idea of going out, your friends would MURDER me."  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:38 pm
"Like your friends would be any nicer." She retorted while swallowing hard because of how close they were. "I dont care what people think. I just want you." She said quietly while looking into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:40 pm
Jason's face softened up and he was silent for a moment. He leaned in and put his forehead on hers. "If you want me...you're going to have to take me."  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:43 pm
"I thought you were afarid of my friends." She said while leaning her head up so that their lips were only inches apart.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:44 pm
"******** your friends." He said. He smiled and softly kissed her. The security camera's seemed to be focused on them.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:52 pm
She kissed him back passionatly while put her arms around his neck. She had to stand on her toes to do so, but she didnt mind. She pulled back and took a shaky breath. "We might get caught out here if were not carefull." She said looking over at the security cameras.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff