Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Vampire/Romance/War Roleplay: *When Angels Fall* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sebastian J Mesonge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:27 pm
You can be human, vampire, or werewolf, Those are the races I would recommend
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((New to Role-play? Start with a Bio!))
:Character Bio:
Name: James
Hair: Black with Red Highlights
Eyes: Ice Blue
Primary Weapon: Dual S-class Hyperion Gun-blades
Vampire Birth Date, August 12, 1932
Human Age: 25

Walking through the cemetery, James lights a cigarette up, he glances at his slaughtered family's graves. Inhaling the smoke deeply, he begins to walk away, December was arriving swiftly and it wasn't normal behavior for "Humans" to be out at this time of night in an empty graveyard. As he walked toward the exit, ignoring the few people around the pathways and buildings.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:03 pm
Name Ed
Race:vampire
Bio:Family was killed by werewolfs and is after them for the rest of his immortal life.
Eyes:Black and souless
Hair:black with blue highlights
Wepons razz rimary:Two .45 cal longslided silverstained silverballerds.Secondary:A long silver blade that belonged to his family throgh generations.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

exciteme123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:43 pm
:Character Bio:
Name: yuuki
Hair: blue
Eyes: blue
Primary Weapon: magical arrows and a bow
Human Age: 14
image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:49 pm
walking through the street i think * when will i ever get to use my bow and arrow agian?* just as i pass i see a man walking with black hair with red highlights and a dark coat with a cigarette.I feel uncomfortable looking at him thinking there was something weird about him but i couldnt figure out what.............  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:27 pm
Ed walks in a dark alley serching for anything usefull.He turns the corrner and sees a girl he stops and looks at her.Ed pulles out one of his guns and walks over to her to see what she is doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:37 pm
yuuki still looking at the guy hears foot steps see turns her head and see a guy with a gun headin straight for her she thinks * i dont think hes comething for me.... im mean im only 14 with no mother & father nad i mean who would wana kill me i havnt done anythink wrong* i started freaking out i wanted to move but could then i turned my head agian looking at the guy with the cigarette hopeing tht the guy with the gun would walk right past her............................  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:03 pm
Ed stops and studys her agin. He starts walking agin tword her he sees the guy she is staring at."Hay"he said looking seriously but friendly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:19 pm
i turned around and said "hello" hopeing he wouldnt see the fear in my eyes  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:58 pm
He put his gun away."what were u doing?"he asked in a friendly way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm
"nothing" i replied i knew i was lying and i was glad he put away his gun i realy wanted to move but my feet wouldnt let me it was like fate i was suppose to meet the guy stang in front of me.
Extra:
hey does the person who started this ever get on this rp??  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:10 pm
(I know why can he go on)Ed looked at her agin.Looking at every curve of her body."Then why are u looking at that guy?"he asked smart-like  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:46 am
suprised she said nothing well she couldnt tell him she was geting a weird feeling from him he would think she was insane....... so she thought of something an said "i wasnt looking at tht guy i was looking at the graveyard"  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:08 pm
"Hmm"he said,"Ok"he said and walked in the direction of the cemetry.He looked back at her and then went back into the allyway from where he came to the cemetry  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:00 pm
she was so glad he was gone it seemed like forever........so since she had nowhere to do she pulled up her cloak to her face an went to find shelter............  

exciteme123

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 pm
Ed was walking along when he heard something.He pulled out his gun and looked around carfully."Hmm"he said with question"I wonder".He keeped walking on.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff