Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
'Wow...you actually see me?' [needs sum 1] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:06 am
Vivian can see the dead. Yes the dead. As in ghosts..demons.Whatever you call them. The point for her is to get them to cross over. But here's the problem. She's the freak of the school..always talking to 'nothing'. It's not her fualt that once a spirit finds her they huant her till they cross over.

As you can tell her social life is dead. No pun intended. Her ownly friend died a few years back and she helped him cross over. But whats up with this new guy? He's cute..all the girls like him. The guys think he's RADICAL hehe. But c'mon..why is he sneaking off at akward moments and being nice to Vivian? Even though the others still diss her...can it be? Does he see the dead to?

Vivian-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Age-16
Secret-Ghost whisperer

It would be nice to have at least a semi-lit to lit. I hate one liners but i understand writers block.But not all the time

Vick-User Image
Age-17
Secret-Nope, can't see the dead, sorry!
~EXTRAS~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sharon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 am
eek  

kissmel8atnight

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 pm
It wasn't as if Vick wasn't understanding the lesson, but he still wanted to say something to the girl sitting just a few seats to his right. As the teacher looked away, he swiftly moved to the open seat next to her, quietly setting down his books.
He turned his head, hoping to grab her attention. "Do you understand this?" he asked, whispering in her ear. This usually worked, making the girl cutely surprised. He'd like to see what the reaction was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:15 am
Vivian noticed the 'sly' movment in the corner of her eye. She didn't jump,since she was used to being 'startled'. Right. THe guy was probably going to make fun of her like the rest so she sighed and shifted in her seat a little. "Actually..I do" she didn't look at him but she sure as heck didn't say it outloud. She almost groaned out loud though as Charles..a dead junkie came strolling into the room.She knew she was the only one who could see it though.  

kissmel8atnight

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 pm
Vick's eyes lit up, "Could you explain it to me? The teacher overcomplicates it," he scratched his head, his face looking very cutely confused. "All the big words," he trailed off, then smiled at her. "Unless you don't want to..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:21 am
Keeping her eyes on Charles she nodded to the strange guy next to her. "Yeah..all it is is the plot chart. You know..beginning middle end...Mr.Palumbo always goes on and on.." she showed him her notes without looking.

"Hey sweet cheeks.." Charles chuckled seeing that it was hard at the moment to talk.He loved annoying her. "So..who's the stud muffin?"

Vivian rolled her eyes and almost told him to eff off but she didn't. She knew Charles was gay and was trying not to laugh.  

kissmel8atnight

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 pm
Vick turned, smiling at Charles. "Vick Cromartie," he said, "I'm new," he stuck his hand out. "And you are?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 pm
[he's a ghost....O.o..lol]

Charles luaghed and went to shake his hand.

Vivian tensed up,getting a little freaked out that he saw charles.  

kissmel8atnight

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:26 am
((Lol, maybe... >D ))

Vick looked at Vivian, blinking, "Somethin' up?" he asked, seeing nothin' wrong with talking with the guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:15 pm
Vivian looked at the guy talking to her then to Charles who faded away. "What guy?" she had to cover her tracks up.The last thing she needed was someone else calling her the freak. She looked back down at her paper.

Sharon noticed the new guy talking to vivian. "Hey New guy!..why don't you work with someone more normal?" She luaghed with some of her friends.

Vivian rolled her eyes and went back to her notes.

[[I'll add people as I go. If you want PM the pictures to me if you add more or just post them here]]  

kissmel8atnight

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 pm
"Normal is boring!" Vick grinned, "Don't you like a little spice in your life?" he asked, looking at her. "Name's Vick, by the way," he winked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:29 pm
Sharon giggled "Sharon!..And trust me..I have all the spice you can get" she smiled

Vivian rolled her eyes and thanked God that the bell rang. She got up and grabbed her stuff heading for her locker.  

kissmel8atnight

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:33 pm
"Sorry," he smiled, "Vivian's just a bit spicier," he winked, "But hey," he walked over to Sharon. "You're just perfectly spiced."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:49 pm
"well aren't you just a charmer?" she giggled.

Vivian went to her locker and grabbed her things. She noticed Charles come over to her.

"So sweet cheeks? how come you ran? He's cute ya know..."

"Shut it Charles..not in school...its lunch meet me in the courtyard.."

"picky picky picky..." he faded
she closed her locker and headed for the courtyard with her lunch  

kissmel8atnight

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 am
Vick grinned, "Well, I really must run, lunchtime y'know?" he turned, heading to his locker to grab his lunch.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff