Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:41 am
So, go on. Ask a question, get an answer. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 pm
You don't always get an answer from you,dear Zap...If you know what I'm talking about *Wink wink,nudge nudge*.

What's your favourite book?(Sorry if I asked the question already,but I'm forgetful sweatdrop )  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:25 am
Hey Zap! What game are you most looking foward to in 09?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:41 am
Nice to meet you Zap *winks*

I'm fairly genuine really, but I'm also way more silly online, you could say I'm much less subdued in character or something like that.

Well I still feel I'm me I just know somehow I'm more comfortable showing the crazy side of myself online.

Do you ever feel like you behave defferently online than you do in person?  

Moleje

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:38 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
You don't always get an answer from you,dear Zap...If you know what I'm talking about *Wink wink,nudge nudge*.

What's your favourite book?(Sorry if I asked the question already,but I'm forgetful )

I'm going to go with any of the Harry Potter books, and the Twilight series as second place. A distant second, because the Potter books are so AMAZING.

Eggmond
Hey Zap! What game are you most looking foward to in 09?

Um... what games are coming out in 09? XD
I'm gonna go with Pikmin 3, maybe a new Metroid, definitely a new Starfox, a new Zelda, maybe a new Mario, and an original game involving sombreros, teriyaki sauce, and an inflatable cactus.

Moleje
Nice to meet you Zap *winks*

I'm fairly genuine really, but I'm also way more silly online, you could say I'm much less subdued in character or something like that.

Well I still feel I'm me I just know somehow I'm more comfortable showing the crazy side of myself online.

Do you ever feel like you behave defferently online than you do in person?

So, you're a girl... who's winking at me.
Sorry, but I think you'll have to work on that quite a bit if you want to instill the sort of fear Minxes do. sweatdrop

Hehehe... I'm silly online and off. In fact, I may even be more serious here because I can actually say deep and indepth things without them coming off all corny.

On the other hand, I am a bit more relaxed and open online than IRL.
It's much easier to make friends online than to go through the hassle of real life relationships. After all, if someone makes you mad online, you can pretend you're not on at all. XD

So, do I behave differently? Slightly, but I'm still me. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 pm
Hey! It's MR. Moleje *points to his sig* xd

What colour would you say best suits you?  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Moleje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:05 am
*rofl*

You'll break my fabulously fragile cover Eggy!

I'm not sure, I think on the old interview page I made sure that was clear.

I have a girl avi, yeah normally not so awkward. 4laugh

Ooh I've been playing this a lot lately, do you ever play ZOMG?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:25 am
Moleje
*rofl*

You'll break my fabulously fragile cover Eggy!

I'm not sure, I think on the old interview page I made sure that was clear.

I have a girl avi, yeah normally not so awkward. 4laugh

Ooh I've been playing this a lot lately, do you ever play ZOMG?

Lol. Should have made that clear this time around.
You still are far away from instilling fear. 3nodding

Yes, I've played ZOMG. No, I don't anymore. It got boring, because I didn't know anybody on there.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:17 pm
I'm a bit sad now 'cause my computer won't let me use the back button....DAMN YOU COMPUTER! scream

-cough-

.....Why do you think you're one of the most loved newcomers?(Trust me,even though I was voted the best newcomer(THANK YOU CRITTENDO),everyone totally loves you 3nodding ....Seriously,don't laugh,I have my serious face on.....SERIOUSLY!)

And I so love Twilight,but Harry Potter I think is the most horribley cliché stupid little buggered book that boils my blood just thinking about it. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:15 am
You ignored my question crying  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 am
Eggmond
Hey! It's MR. Moleje *points to his sig* xd

What colour would you say best suits you?

Blue. A royal blue, like my hair. XD

Trust me. It works.

EDIT:

No I didn't. I posted it right there!!! I just missed it until about ten minutes ago. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:26 am
Fairy Alchemist 96
I'm a bit sad now 'cause my computer won't let me use the back button....DAMN YOU COMPUTER! scream

-cough-

.....Why do you think you're one of the most loved newcomers?(Trust me,even though I was voted the best newcomer(THANK YOU CRITTENDO),everyone totally loves you 3nodding ....Seriously,don't laugh,I have my serious face on.....SERIOUSLY!)

And I so love Twilight,but Harry Potter I think is the most horribley cliché stupid little buggered book that boils my blood just thinking about it. stressed

First, why do you need the back button so bad? neutral
Second, I think I'm a loved newcomer because I have vast insight, the ability to start an RP, and I'm ACTIVE!!!!
Plus, I'm fun and crazy, just like the rest of the guild. XD
And I didn't want the best newcomer award, because you deserved it way more. =D

And you DON'T LIKE HARRY POTTER????

What in the world is WRONG with you, Fairy? What do you possibly have against Harry Potter that could possibly turn you away from it????

Seriously, don't mess with me. I have Minxes. And you should be VERY, VERY afraid of them. ninja  

Zapatorf
Crew

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:44 pm
If you were stuck on an island for a week, with any person of your choice (friend, celebrity, ...), who would that person be?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:14 pm
It is still your mistake to think that I was trying to scare anyone, I was facetiously hitting on you, it's not my fault you associate flirtation with fear.

pirate / ninja

There were a lot of magical school books and shows from England before Harry Potter I would add that. Still none of those connected with such a world wide audience like J.K. Rowlings novels did.

Have you ever avidly played a dating sim?  

Moleje

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:17 am
Star: I honestly don't know. It wouldn't be family, and I can't decide which friend. And no celebrities, I don't know them well enough. Maybe the levelheaded one, maybe one of the fun ones. I'm going to say.... one of my Minxy friends. The one I talk to almost constantly.

Or, if we're talking anyone, even people that aren't real, I'd say Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Sirius Black, or Dumbledore. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Moleje: Oh, so naive... so simplistic... XD
You should know that there are flirts, there are shy people, and there are Minxes. And anyone that's been around a Minx will know that if one starts to flirt with you, you should run for the hills. twisted

ninja , definitely.

I'm sure there were. I don't know if it originated in England, but I do know of a series I was particularly fond of in school by Diane Duane. The Young Wizards series. Very good read. And J.K. Rowling was not perfect, as everyone SHOULD know, but she did a huge number on the world. And she opened the gateway to fanfiction at a widespread level. XD

Now, finally getting to your question. I have never AVIDLY played one, but I have played many of them, when I was bored and wanted something to do. Most are rubbish. Some are good. =)  
The Interview Room [Get your cameras and microphones ready...]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff