Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
--{Dark Feathers, Bright Heart}--Kae's +Anima Cosplay Quest Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaeleira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:40 am
User Image

Hello, and welcome to my quest thread! I am quite new to Soquili, but in the short time that I've been here, I've absolutely fallen in love with the people, the experience, and of course, with the pets! I know that customs are really in demand here, and that they can be ridiculously hard to get even if you have the gold, but I'd really like to try for a custom of one of my favourite characters: Cooro from +Anima.

This is a simple quest thread for one Soquili, but this is more gold than I've ever even dreamed of having! I hope that I can eventually get Cooro, but for now I am focusing on raising the gold needed to even try for a slot. Wish me luck! n.n

Feel free to look around, comment, chat, etc. Make yourself at home <3

Updates

01/25/09--The quest begins!
02/21/09--My very first donation! n.n
03/08/09--Over 50% finished!!
03/23/09--Over 75% finished!!

Funds
Updated Daily

1080k/1.35mill
80.0% complete

Donations
Every little bit helps!
My sincere thanks go to these lovely people <3

Fayt_of_Redemption--Lamp of Bishr (20k value)
Poetic Surreality--10k
mew-neko--100k+Pink Giftbox (contest prize)
astroaries--50k + Picolitrosso's Urn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:42 am
The Goal

User Image

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: no preference
Name of horse: Cooro
Owner: Kaeleira
Temper: Naive
Breed: regular
Description: Not quite sure how to do this, since I don't want a full cosplay with clothes or anything (except for the goggle hat thingy). Most of this will be up to you, I think to use your judgement on what will look best. I'd like the Soq to resemble the character, but without the clothes, if possible?

The basics: brown eyes, dark brown hair, black wings. Black tattoo (see references) on the ball of the nearest shoulder, positioned and angled so that none of it is covered by the wing. Possibly actual feathers sprouting from the feathers on the tattoo. Coat transitioning to black from mid-calf downwards, feathery edges between black and regular coat. (see refs)

Deviating from character design: Lighter brown coat, with red and yellow in it. Possibly some Native American markings? Feel free to be creative with this part, but keep it sort of subtle, please. I want the focus to be on the elements of the actual character design. (see refs for colour scheme)

Reference image(s): Colour scheme and feathers, Tattoo
Which stage you want them to start as?: basket
Default accessory color(s)?: red and yellow
Tag frame color: same red as the undershirt
Tag feather color: same as the hair feathers
Hair/clothing edits: feathers in the hair, possibly the goggle-hat thingy, if it looks good. Short tail, full custom mane like the character's. I don't want it to be too short and poofy though, so perhaps you could lengthen everything below jaw/chin level into a medium-length mane, and leave the bangs and spiky bits at the top?
Estimated Price: 1.2mil for basket stage +150k for difficult edits such as clothing, jewelry, and hair (I'm overestimating just in case)

Kaeleira

Kaeleira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 am
Why this Character?

User Image

Because he's cute! Hehe no, not just that. I love Cooro's personality because he is ridiculously naive and happy, despite the discrimination he has faced for being a +Anima. Not everyone looks favorably upon +Anima, because they are different from most people in that they have animal attributes. These traits are different for each +Anima, but all have some sort of body part or trait that is highly reminiscent of the wild animals around us. Cooro's animal side is that of a crow. Get it? Coo-ro? Heehee! He can sprout wings and fly whenever he feels like it, which is why I'm aiming for a Wind Soquili.

Cooro believes that all people are good, whether or not they seem that way by their words or actions. He is steadfast in his naive belief, no matter what he faces. He is also very cheerful and optimistic, and loves to make friends. Overall he is one happy kid, and his friends gravitate towards him like moths to a bright flame.

I plan to RP Cooro as a foal for quite a while, because he is young, naive and childish. However, despite his young age he has strong beliefs about right and wrong, such as honesty and helping anyone in need. I hope to have him meet every race of Soquili, and all personalities, good and bad. Through these experiences I expect his world view will change a bit as he matures, but it would take something momentous to shatter his optimism and belief in the good of others. Once I believe Cooro has matured enough I will begin RPing him as a stallion, and he will continue his adventures!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:02 am
Extras

As I said, I'm quite new to Soquili. As such, I probably don't know all the ins and outs of RPing, events, customs, and the like.

Any advice, tidbits of info, or even funny stories will be greatly appreciated.

And last but certainly not least...

A huge thanks goes out to anyone who looks in, helps out, or even just stops to chat! heart

Kaeleira

Kaeleira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:04 am
Open for posting! n.n  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:52 pm
Omg I just love Cooro!
+Anima is one of my favorite series!
Good Luck Kael<33
I'm making him in another shop and hopefully he come out as cute as he is <33
Good Luck!

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:54 pm
Just though of something! : D
I should make husky and they could be besties even tho Husky won't admit to it xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:26 pm
Ooh nice! I was wondering how many people have even heard of +Anima, since it seems kind of obscure whee

Thanks for the luck! *stores it away* n.n

Haha Husky's cool like that. A Husky Soq to go along with Cooro would be awesome! blaugh

Kaeleira

Kaeleira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:54 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:51 pm
4laugh  

Kaeleira

Kaeleira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:42 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:07 pm
Good luck to you Kae. 3nodding Questing takes lots of patience and willpower not to spend da goldz. lol

heart

User Image  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Kaeleira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:40 am
Thanks! 4laugh Yush, it definitely does. *wonders if she has enough patience* xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:00 pm
heart  

Kaeleira

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:13 am
Good luck! I love +anima but read all the volumes my library had... which was 3 ;~;  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff