Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lillies and Roses/TeHsChNoZbErRy & Purplosity Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 pm
I want to do an Rp with these two characters, wanna do it?

User Image

Lilly

Not really social, just does her own thing on her own. Has family troubles, so is mostly dealing with those. Doesn't have enough time to do anything with friends, so she just avoids having any.

User Image
Rose

One of the more popular girls in school. Lives next door to Lilly, but doesn't really talk to her much. She wants to, and has a bit of a crush on the girl although she has a boyfriend. Rose's boyfriend is abusive, but she doesn't tell anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:52 pm
Lilly was sitting in the library, doing her homework. It was after school, but she didn't want to go home. The library was close to the school, and much quieter than home. She ran her finger along the page, skimming to find the answer to one of the questions. She glanced up, checking the clock and then her watch. They both confirmed that it was three forty five, and that Lilly had to leave soon.
Not that Lilly cared, but she would get in trouble if she was late. She wrapped up the last of the questions and began to pack up. Her eyes wandered to the new arrivals shelf, and she found herself drifting towards it instead of out the door.
Hey, why leave without a bit of reading material?  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:02 pm
Rose had just left the group of popular people that hang out after school and started walking home. She didn't know why she hung out with them anymore, they don't even pay attention to her. It used to be that every guy thought she was hot, but ever sense that new girl Amy came she had been a sort of outcast.

The whole time she was wrapped with her boyfriend, Nate's, arm. Everything was a buzz to her, she hardly could understand what her "friends" were saying. Finally, people started to walk home and Rose was set free to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 pm
Lilly stepped out of the library, carefully tucking a book into her bag before walking towards home. Eventually she found herself walking close behind a girl she didn't know. She didn't say anything, instead just walking by.
She glanced at the girl, recognizing her a little bit, but not all that much. Just one of those faces I guess.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:15 pm
Rose felt the air rush past her as a fimiliar looking girl walked pass in a hurry. Her binder was pressed against her chest and she became quiet interested in the way all the papers were alined(sp?), the only thing she knew was to just keep looking down. She started to walk a little slower, then she got an incoming text message. It was from Nate. im gona tak u out 2 dnr 2nit b redy @ 8 Rose didn't want to go out tonight, she wasn't in the mood, plus it always ended badly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:22 pm
Lilly jumped when she heard the startling noise that the phone made. She fell down on her butt, startled. She began to get back up, only a tad bit embarrassed. She was easily surprised.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:24 pm
Rose saw her fall, for some reason she felt like she had to go help her up. She dropped the phone and ran up to her. "Are you alright?" she asked as she helped up the not so strange stranger.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:32 pm
Lilly took the help, "I'm fine," she replied, looking at the girl. The name and face clicked, and she remembered who it was. "Rose, right?" she asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:45 pm
"Yeah... and you are?" for some reason she could put her finger on her name, she knew her face, just not her name. "Where do you live?" Rose could have sworn she lived close.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:46 pm
"556 Kingsland Court," she replied, "I'm Lilly," she adjusted her bag on the shoulder and looking at Rose.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:51 pm
"NO WAY! I live right next door. No wonder why I recongnized(sp?) you. Want to walk home with me?" Rose turned off her phone and starting walking along side Lilly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:30 pm
Lilly looked at her, biting her lip. "Sure," she said, beginning to walk home.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:45 pm
Rose walked silently down the street towards the next block. She wanted to know more about Lilly so she started the conversation. "So, um... who do you hang out with at school?" Rose silently hoped that there were some decent people to hang out with.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:48 pm
She looked at Rose, "I don't really 'hang out' with anyone." She said, shifting her bag to the other shoulder.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:55 pm
Rose felt bad for her, "Well we could change that. Why don't you hang out with me at lunch tomorrow?" They kept walking toward the corner, then Rose stopped. She heard something in the bushes and went over to investigate.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff