NG Storyline building Forum Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:51 am
Think it is time that we have a way of open communication for the sharing of storyline ideas (without many if any spoilers given out) but a form of warning and a way of combining the storylines more smoothly as currently things are a mess with how storylines have fitted together (mainly referring to the post where I had to sort everything out in)
Basically this is a place where you give some details about your storyline if needed when it has an affect on everyone (this means for planning on how things work and tips/hints you still keep them in the PMs)

In this I hope we can:
Have less storyline incompatibility
Make sure everyone is able to take part and not be excluded for more than is needed (2/3 days should be maximum amount of time is not able to post because they cant be in the current stage of a storyline and if you need long you should get with the people who are doing the fight/whatever in PMs and plan the whole things into a really long but all together post that means no one is forced to stand outside the RP and wait
Order the storylines better so running from 1 into another is easier

This forum is just for helping storylines connect and making sure everyone can take part in the RP the other one we use for chatting about other things like issues (like going away for some time or something) and also character use permission and general chat (and the rest of stuff we use it for)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:22 am
Well don't worry about it once Kosai posts the next time i'll end it. This is not going the way I had thought it would. I had planned a massive battle with more than two people but things rarely go as planned.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:00 am
Nevermind in order to salvage what little I can of this battle im bringing G.U.N into this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:50 am
The way I do things is I involve my self with everyone's storyline to some extent. That way I got an idea of what's going on. Great plan creating this forum. Here's a rough sketch of my overall storyline which onvolves me in a little bit of everyone.

My story line:

Kayonis is suffering from the pressures of being a guardian and having chaos in him. His father has also struck a deal with an enemy, which will come more in play later, named Damian to get his health back and protect Kayonis from the dangers of being a guardian.

My storyline merged with others:

(William Sstrider's) - Kayonis has met Dessenger and they are currently friendly rivals training and even battling each other. Despite the rivalries, they've become great friends. Delrag, who Damian formed an alliance with, has been analyzing Dessenger and all the other Freedom fighters in order to make an attempt to clone them and take them out. Jaina, Dessenger's closest friend, turned out to be a cloned spy in order to inform Delrag of the others. Kayonis was very suspicious at first of her, but she proved her trust only to betray. Now, Kayonis is involved with Dessenger and Sonia in a battle with the new Biolizard that Delrag has created.

(Desired 88's) - Sonia, who was previously used as a beacon of some sort to Delrag, has been feeling pains lately and she's also feeling the effects of Delrag's beam which is somehow bringing Super Emeralds from across the galaxies and she's absorbing them. As she was sparring with Rasu, an immense pain struck her and she was taken to three new people who helped her. She's now been informed about how she has a second being, known as an avatar, inside her. She is currently training in order to perhaps learn to control the being.

(Blage's/Pink Sophie's) - Currently no involvement due to there not being a place right yet.

It's not that I'm leaving anyone out. It's the fact that being that a new storyline is being created, it's not a good time for any character, other than the basic, or base line characters, to be involved quite yet. So far it seems that Blage's characters and Sophie's are working in conjunction, like a Sonic and Tails relationship, and Shadow and Amy are now entering the story to accomplish a mission of some sort. I'll probably become more involved as an opportunity arises.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 pm
Just to clear up something, What happened in Rasu's mind happened all in minutes. It felt to Rasu like it was hours. I don't want anyone geting confused by that lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:01 pm
Currently:
Shadrik and Hyukia are working with Eggman
Eggman's base is unknown location
Seriku is watch looking after Syalong
Seriku will find a note for a cruise when he gets back to the mansion (which is soon)

This cruise will allow everyone to relax as a kind of calm before the storm and a few twists will happen and characters will come out into the light a little more.

Shadow and Amy are connected to the empire in Mobius with the missing Emperor's son and are going to find and bring him back to the empire.

Really not much involvement for other characters as it is kind of the building of the foundations but the cruise will involve every character as this is the way that they get there chance to stop Eggman and Eggman addresses the planet so time on the cruise  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:07 pm
Just a little info about my story.

Rasu suddenly felt a force, while geting supplies for Chris one afternoon. The force told him "Come to me." He later figures out that he is an Epitaph User and the force inside of him was an Epitaph User's power, the Avatar. He is informed by Yata, Kuhn and Pi about this and they agree to help him summon his avatar, otherwise known as 'Awakening'. They reveal that they are fighting a mysterious phenomenon called "AIDA". Soon after this, Sonia is confirmed to also be an Epitaph User. Rasu brings her to Yata and the other two, and they inform Sonia about her situation. In the recent battle against a biolizard, Rasu faints and is confronted by his avatar again. This time it shares its name with Rasu, Skeith, The Terror of Death. Rasu was left to find his own way to become concious again. On the way he is challenged by Skeith to fight the dark side of his heart. Rasu wins in a close victory but is left weakened.

A dark figure has been watching for awhile now, he has been watching the members of group 'Raven' for some time now. He mentions a person or objact called "Aina" and seems to have sent a form of AIDA called "Anna" after Rasu.

--------------

the form of AIDA called Anna is the same form that Kuhn fought when I first introduced them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:06 am
At the moment my storyline is basically Blages's
Syalong goes around with Seriku simple as that :p  

Pink Sophie Bunny

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:05 pm
The 3rd creature of Dr Gerald Robotnik is starting to stir even without him being activated. The weather is being manipulated by the creature moving but this character is awakening later (still in planning stage) but he is going to be a strange creature of Robotniks

EDIT:

He is also an important one and has just contacted Kayonis very briefly to try and help his find some inner strength and understand the roles of heroes
This does not have to be followed up but I liked the idea of this creation of Robotnik's contacting Kayonis as he is almost fully developed now(awakening still a fair amount of time off)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:56 pm
With the countdown for the time of surrender it is set at 4PM if you do the maths (telling you so you don't have to)
Kosai01 can do his event at the time he said then I would like to have no time advancements beyond 8AM as this is when events are going to start and it will be like Sonic adventure 2 (battle) with the count down being displayed every so often and I am not saying how far the countdown is going as that would be to spoil the surprise :p
Anyway events will unfold at 8AM so please get your characters ready at 8AM (awake and ready)
Every character can be a party of this event if they are on the cruise but I recommend you keep it to a low number and to the NG characters and not the older ones but you can choose to have use an older one if you control it (but if you use one that has been on the Ark before please make it so they dont remember much if anything about it)  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:12 pm
Wait 8am real world time? Or rp time? Cause I'm at school by 7 am and don't get back home till 2pm -_-.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:13 pm
RP time of course :p  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:32 am
Time for something important...

You can have your character/group(depending on how many you choose to use for the event) doing either:

Disabling the main power supply(A mix of taking down defenses and some sneaking around)

Fighting there way into the control room(This is going to be a very hard fight and you will have back up as it is not a solo thing but you will be fighting a lot of turrets and even Shadrik and Eggman)) (I really would like at least 1 from each person in this fight with another as there main task)

Sneaking into the cannon core(Sneaking around basically to secure this area)

Maintaining the main base they set up there (Just preparing a small area in case a quick get away is needed(fairly easy job(if not the easiest)))

Finding out about the mysterious lifeform still there
Taken  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:35 pm
Well since i only have one character im gonna attack the control room.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 pm
I can have Rasu do the stealth mission and Elie be back up. I can also use Skeith if need be and have Rasu just go by himself, since he does have his cape.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff