Reply The Interview Room [Get your cameras and microphones ready...]
Ask Fairy anything ^^(NOTE!Rants may occur) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:41 am
Ask a question and you shall be answered......Unlike when you ask Zap who he fancies. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:31 am
Have you alwys been a ranter?  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:36 pm
What is your favourite gemstone? :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:48 pm
Hey Fairy! What game are you looking foward to most in 09?  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:19 am
Georgy:Well,no.It all started when I started watching Top Gear and began being interested in cars(around when I was eight).I noticed that the more I fell in love with the glorious automobiles,the more I talked about them,leading to my friends sort off staying away from me.I wasn't really ranting then,just talking....A lot.I picked up the expertise's of ranting from the king of ranting and anologies himself,Mr James May,aka Captain Slow.I was intrigued by his love of everything I loved,and began to take after him.I started ranting about cars,then music,and finally....Everything. 3nodding

Primmy:I would have to say Emerald.Logically,it should be Ruby as my favourite colour is red,but I do live on the Emerlad Isles,and I have a certain liking for it's lovely green hue. whee

Eggy:First of all,may I compliment you on your awesome manners?Hiya Eggy!
I would have to say:
Grand Theft Auto™:ChinaTown Wars
New Play Control! Pikmin
Pokémon™ Platinum version
FINAL FANTASY® CRYSTAL CHRONICLES®: Echoes of Time™  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 am
Hey, Fairy... now that's not nice, you hear? XD

What systems do you or have you owned?  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:39 pm
First thing I could think of,Zap. xd

NES*
Super Nintendo*
N64
SNES*
Gamecube
Wii

*First my brother owned them,then me...Kinda.
I never really OWNED them,just used them,but hey,what's mine is my brother's,and what's his is mine. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:34 am
Why thank you! ^_^

If you could go back in time for a day, what day would it be?  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Moleje

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:30 am
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

This is a tongue twister but hey people tend to consider this improbable question anyways, tis a lark of a fancy it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:33 pm
Eggy:I would go back to the day in 1978 when Munster beat the All Blacks in rugby....Such a historic day,makes me teary just thinking about it crying xd

Moley:Hmmm....It depends.If it was Autumn I would presume the woodchuck would chuck quite a lot of wood to keep for Spring so he'd/she'd be would be nice and warm....But in the Summer they would probably chuck a good bit but not to much to give to they're boyfriend/girlfriend as a nice popari present. 3nodding  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:10 am
I say tomato, you say?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:46 pm
If you were stuck on an island for a week, with any person of your choice (friend, celebrity, ...), who would that person be?  

Lilmagical_star

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:21 am
Here's one you should have a hard time answering:

What is love?

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:23 am
Eggy:SALAD!!
Star:I would say either my friend Ciara or my friend Daire.You seriously can't get bored with them,they are actually,well and truly,the funniest people alive....Apart from Lee Evans(see siggy).
Zap:Ah,Zap,why are you doing this to me? crying
Get ready for a very deep and serious answer.
In Love:Love is when you know you want to be with someone forever,when it pains you just to see them walk away,when you look them in the eyes,say "I love you" and mean it.When you plan you're whole future together,when you think about what it would be like if they died,you cry.When you two being together is the only meaning of your life,when they make you smile with tears in your eyes,when just seeing them sends your heart racing,when you'd do anything to be with them,when the only present you need for your birthday is them being there.And finally,when you don't care what others think about you and him/her being together.
Love:When you can't imagine life without them,when you hate them sometimes,but quickly get over it,when they laugh with you,not at you.When it's easy to have fun with them,when they feel like family,when they are family,when you enjoy laughing at their jokes that aren't that funny,when they brighten up your day,and finally,when they care about you.

I warned you,didn't I?
Hehe,I bet you didn't think the Irish girl that always seems drunk could write something like that,huh? xd  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:39 am
lol. you don't always seem drunk. Just a little bit crazy up in the head area. ;D

Very well-thought out answer. I'm very glad that you know the difference. Many people, including myself until a while back, don't know.

So, Fairy. Let's lighten it up a bit. What's your favorite color?  
The Interview Room [Get your cameras and microphones ready...]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff