Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Reincarnation (Kiara Silverwolf) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:04 am
Have you ever hoped your love would last well past death and into the afterlife?
This is the exact thing that happens to two souls. They meet in prehistoric times and are together only for a little while. They die but become reincarnated in different time eras.
They see each other and feel a connection unlike any other.
But anytime they're close to being together, something tragic occurs and one dies. But later they'd both reunite again.
Another name. Another lifestyle. Another time era. Same love.

This roleplay will span over many different times such as:
-Prehistoric
-Egyptian (Girl would be a wealthy princess - Boy a slave)
-Greek/Roman (Boy a warrior - Girl average girl)
-Viking
-Pre WW1 (Boy in army - Girl a nurse)
-Modern day
*You get the idea. Basically, all of the extraordinary times in history. We can discuss what times we'll use.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:12 am
RULES
*Romance is an absolute must.
*Since profiles are very difficult for this roleplay, because it would require a lot of work I will not make you make half a dozen profiles. (Also I have no desire to do such! sweatdrop )
*Though, I will have a space where we will put all the names of the different times. (Ex. Egyptian- Neffie, Pre WW1- Lucy)
*So if you'd like, you can PM all the male names for your character and I'll put them in the area so we know.
*So PM me with the title "Forever" and a "Heart" emotion
*When I recieve the PM we will discuss the times we would like to do, then we can do names and such.
*Violence is going to happen. Not too gory please.
*No Godmodding. Standard rules apply.
*I want to this to be literate ish. Spelling, grammer, punctuation, capital letters...
*Please try and make your posts fairly long. A paragraph.
*I want this to be long term! So please post frequently.

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 am
CHARACTER NAMES
(If you need ideas for names: Names)

Female- DncStar

Egyptian- Nakia
Greek- Corinna
Medieval- Adrienne
Elizabethian- Eliza
Pirate- Samantha
Modern- Amy

Male- Kiara Silverwolf
Egyptian - Ammon
Greek - Artemis
Medieval - Alexander
Elizabethen - Jonathon
Pirate - James
Modern - Jayden

CHARACTER ROLES

Egyptian - Female/Princess, Male/Slave
Greek - Female/Normal, Male/Fighter
Medieval - Female/ Undetermined, Male/knight
Elizabethian - Female/Princess, Male/ Lord
Pirate - Female/Pirate Captain, Male/Navy Commander
Modern - Regular teens

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:31 pm
Prehistoric Times

The girl moved around the cave, staring at the glittering gem jammed into the wall. Her eyes widened at the sight of the stone and she decided that she wanted it. She hobbled over to the stone and began to pull at the stone, grunting angrily. She could feel the stone loosening with every tug and she squealed happily as she pulled harder. She gave it one last sharp pull and the rock and herself fell backwards. The stone lay towards the mouth of the cave and she rolled over and crawled towards it, stopping to see a shape in the mouth of the cave, eyeing her stone.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:55 pm
He had been heading to the cave, a storm was coming, so he was seeking shelter. He had just gotten to the mouth when something shining caught his eye. He saw the gemstone and grabbed it, not seeing the girl at first. He eyed the stone, grunting.

A second later he saw the girl. He growled possesively, gripping the gemstone tighter in his callussed hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:58 pm
She looked at him angrily, a growl bellowing from her lips. Her eyes trailed from the gem to his eyes, she suddenly felt something and stopped growling. She felt somehow different. She felt connected. But he had her stone. She lept at him, slamming her body into him, sending them both flying and the gem to fly in the opposite direction. She grunted happily and made her way to pick up the stone and cuddled it.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:09 pm
When he first saw his eyes, he'd felt a shock go through him, until she pounced. He was angry now. He leapt towards her as she cuddled the stone to her chest. he growled as he tried to pull it away from her, and only succeding in sending the gemstone flying a second time.

It soared through the cave, hitting against the wall it had first come from. There was a crack and he thought nothing of it as he scrambled to get the jewel. Until he heard a rumbling noise. He looked around, fear in his eyes. He'd heard that sound before, when some of his clan had been killed in a cave in...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:21 pm
She lept at him angrily, ignoring the loud grumbling noise above her. She snatched the jewel, hugging it tight against her. She looked up, feeling rocks falling down from the ceiling towards her. Fear rose through her and she fell to the floor, unable to move. A rock struck her on her leg, killing all change of getting away. She held onto the gem, hiding it from the rocks, tumbling from the ceiling. She eyed the boy and yelped, She thought it was his fault that the cave was angry and punishing them.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:13 am
He watched as rocks began to fall. Already the other person was trapped beneath some. He went to go towards her, having not been hit by any of the rocks yet. The rumbling hadn't stopped either.

He approached the girl, his first thought to get the stone and go... But well, he saw the scared look in her eyes and decided he had to help her instead. He tossed rocks off of her legs, not that it would help much. One of the rocks he threw hit one of the cave walls, and seconds later, the entire place had caved in.

(Was that ok? I didn't really know what to do, lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:25 am
Egyptian

Nakia woke from a very odd dream. Her eyes wide and her mouth gasping for air. She sighed and stroked her long silky black hair, telling herself it was only a dream and not to frighten herself so much. She slipped her slender tanned skin out of bed and peered out doors. The sun was high over her village and her massive home stood higher than all the others. She smiled smugly to herself. Over in the distance there was construction on the pyramids taking shape.

((That was great!))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:37 pm
Ammon had woken up hours earlier from a strange dream. His mind didn't linger on it, he had work to do. Normally the slaves around the royal home were female. Ammon was the only exception. The Prince of the village had been a childhood friend, and when Ammon's parents had died, the male heir had offered the guy a place to live, in exchange for working.

He knocked on the Princess's door. Ammon hadn't been allowed anywhere near her in the past, so he had only been able to look at her from a distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:22 pm
Nakia turned and eyed the door. Her soft musical voice floated with authority to the person at the door. "Come in." She kept her back turned to look out the window. She didn't bother covering her frame, she was sure it'd be her brother. "What can I do for you?" She asked, turning to see the slave boy, her brother was so fond of. Her cheeks blazed and she quickly reached for the robe and threw it around her, covering herself. "Yes?" She asked, trying to hide her embarrassment.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:37 pm
He entered room after hearing the gently, almost musical tell him to. Upon seeing the princess rush to cover herself, he blushed. "Forgive me Princess Nakia. I've brought you breakfast, as Kitsa has fallen ill" He said, walking further into the room and setting the tray of food down on the bed.

He looked into her eyes, depsite the fact that doing such a thing could get him killed. Instantly, he had the feeling that he had known her in a past life. She looked just like the girl from his dream, and her eyes... He felt butterflies in his stomach.

He cleared his throat and looked away, bowing. "I am sorry, I do not mean to stare" he said, his eyes now on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Nakia blushed a bit and bowed her head, only to raise it and meet his eyes. Her deep emerald eyes blinked a bit as she gazed back at him. She had an odd sense of familarity but shook it off. "Thank you very much." She said with a smile. "What is your name? I've seen you about the house but never spoke to you or knew your name. You are my brothers favorite are you not?" She asked, moving over towards him and then sitting on the bed peering at him. "Oh its okay. Lots of people stare. It's what I get for being born into royal blood." She shrugged and tossed hair over her shoulder, nibbling on the fruit infront of her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:36 pm
Ammon chuckled to himself. His long black hair falling around his handsome face. He looked different from the dream he had seen himselfl in, but the eyes were the same pure color. His eyes were an oddity in his world, crystal blue was one of the most uncommon colors found among their people.

"I believe it is what you get from being beautiful, not royal, Princess Nakia" He said with a small smile on his lips. "Please, my name is Ammon, and I am a friend of the Prince's. He gave me work here, instead of the pyramids" He informed the girl, his eyes flicking up to her for a second before back down to the floor.

Ammon thought about things for a few seconds. "If you have no further need for me, I shall leave you be" He said softly, turning away from her to the door.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff