Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Purplosity and That Lexi Chick (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:11 pm
Storyline:The grim reaper, actually a woman, has been living amongst the human world for centuries now, hiding from the man who destroyed her life in her home realm. She's distrusting of men, keeping her distance. But what will she do when a new man enters her life and she finds herself starting to fall again. Hopefully, this time, she's found the right one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:52 pm
New York City was not always the best place to be when you didn't particularly care for people, but it had been home for her since the 1800's Before there was even a real establish township here. It was a mystery the city had never gotten boring for her, but she supposed that had a lot to do with the fact it was always changing. Twenty years ago the city was so different than it was now, and she didn't doubt that it would only keep changing. She supposed that's what really kept her here. She needed that change, that constant distraction from her own inner thoughts because no one, including herself, wanted what was going on in her head to come out. No.. that would so not be good. She'd be checked into a mental hospital for that s**t. No doubt. And then they'd start asking about birth certificates and things she did have. You couldn't really have a certificate for being formed out of thin air, which was more or less how she had been created. Higher ups just sort of poofed her into existence and expected her to be okay with that.

The woman moved through the crowded streets, her black hair left down, falling to her mid back in soft waves that people paid hundreds of dollars in a hair salon to try and get. Her hair did that naturally. She wore a simple pair of jeans that hugged the curves of her bottom quite nicely and a plain black t-shirt that clung to her feminine form gracefully for being such simple clothing. Then again, she had looks to die for thanks to genetics and the higher ups ideal woman theory. Those bastards just gave her a curse. She hated her looks, they got her into more trouble than was worth it. Her skin was a natural tan color, her eyes a striking color of green that had made more than one man turn his head to look, and a few of the ladies too. Not that she would pay them any mind. She wasn't into dating or getting to know anyone. Honestly, she had no interest in them. She didn't have the heart to try and trust someone else, to let someone else get in. Been there, done that, failed miserably.

She stopped, heading into a coffee shop she had been going to since it opened in 1906. The coffee hadn't changed and it was maybe the one thing in her life that was routine. Everyday she would stop in here about mid day and get a cup of plain coffee, cream and extra sugar. Even after a a century, the coffee here was still so damn good. She picked up her coffee, by now they had it ready for her, and found her usual table in the back and mostly out of sight where she preferred because it kept people away from her. More specifically men. She hated them with an undying passion, the reasoning behind that she would never willingly say out loud. Her business was her own and she liked it like that. She wasn't even sure she could make herself think about it too long without making herself upset and the last thing she needed was to be openly crying her eyes out in public. Hence her need for the constant distraction New York offered.

As she started to sip at it, her good mood was broken by one of the men across the place. He was eying her like some sort of new toy and it made her sick almost. Pigs... every last one of them. He didn't seem to take the hint from her more than grossed out expression and rose from the table, approaching hers, taking a seat across from her without asking. "How you doin'?"

"Fine, until you interrupted my peace,"
she grumbled as her gaze narrowed. He didn't seem to get it, or maybe he just didn't care. "You want a cup of coffee?" he asked and she rolled her eyes. "I got one, thanks."

"Maybe another time?"

"No,"
she said, sounding annoyed, not that it seemed to matter to this guy one damn bit. She had the urge to strike him down with lightening, which would not at all be hard, but she refrained only because the were in a public place and she'd rather not scare every mortal within a five block radius. He reached out to touch her arm and she recoiled from him. "Back off," she hissed and a grin split his face. "I like 'em feisty."

"And I like men like you dead, now go back to where you were sitting before I make you."

"Ouch. Don't be so cold, baby. I don't appreciate it,"
he said, something like an underlying threat in his tone. It made her just want to hit him, but she restrained herself for the time being. 'Must not cause a scene,' she reminded herself almost grudgingly.

DaintyCactus

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Luke saw the beautiful woman from across the street. She was barly noticable but he seemed to be good at picked stuff out a the crowd. He was about to go over to talk to her when he saw the other man walk over. Luke watched as they talked. She didn't seem happy. She looked like she was about to hit him or cause a flood and watch him drown, which wasn't uncommon from where he came from. Mortals where rare in the little town in Italy where he was born and spent most of his life. Luke was interested in his new find and wasn't going to give up after one little conversation with some random man. He sent a mental note to the table saying:
Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you like all the others. You are beautiful and I know that you don't like hearing that from the last conversation with a human man. I'm different and I am sure I am not the first to tell you that. Just trust me and come to the alley next to the coffee shop at midnight tonight. I'll have a surprise waiting.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:09 pm
She was about to tell the damn human off again before that voice entered her head and she clenched her teeth, green gaze narrowing farther if possible. <******** off,' was her response to him. He, whoever the hell he was, could spew that 'I won't hurt you' bullshit at her all day long and she wasn't going to buy an ounce of it. He didn't like the fact he'd invaded her head, entered her mind so easily. She liked the fact she was good at blocking out other people, but she supposed behind distracted by the human across the table from her had her walls down momentarily. She made an annoyed sound, grabbing her coffee and getting, leaving the idiot human at the table as she made her way outside.

She wasn't going anywhere at midnight, especially not under the direction of some anonymous male who'd gotten in her head. Just no. That would not fly. She heaved a sigh and tossed her half finished coffee cup, not longer in the good enough mood for it as she made her way for her apartment.

DaintyCactus

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:19 pm
When Luke got the response, he knew that she was surprised at how easily he had gotten into her mind. She was on her way to her apartment. This message was channeled to the front desk clerk. Tell the woman in the black shirt that I'll be waiting for her in the alley. Say "He'll be waiting for you."

The clerk was stunted for a moment then snapped out of it when he heard the bell ring and the woman Luke spoke of was right in front of him. "Ummm... for some reason I have to tell you this. Umm...," then his voice changed into Luke's. "He'll be waitng for you." Then he snapped back to reality and gave her her mail.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:29 pm
Her eyes narrowed at that and she gave the kid a look that could have frozen hearts. "Thanks," she bit out in an annoyed fashion and headed up the stairs to her apartment. It was only up about two stories. She didn't really like stairs, they'd freaked her out for centuries for reasons she wasn't going to bring up, not even in her own head. She shook off the weird feeling and headed into her apartment. He was going to keep trying, whoever he was, but if he thought she'd by into his s**t, he was sadly mistaken. She didn't do male interactions, especially not with someone who was severely giving her the creeps right now.  

DaintyCactus

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:39 pm
Luke quickly ran up the fire escape and opened the unlocked window of her only bathroom. He placed a notecard on the dining room table that was covered in papers and books. I won't give up on you. I can tell you know that already but I am serious, just talk to me I promise I will leave you alone if you just talk to me like you don't hate my guts. Just one chance. He left a single rose and wrote on the back, your secret lover. Luke ran back into the bathroom and down the fire escape out of veiw as he heard keys unlock the front door of the small apartment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:46 pm
She had been in her bedroom, changing into something more comfortable before she decided what would be decent enough to make for dinner tonight. She stepped outside her room and walked through the living room to the dining room and stilled at the sight of the flower and the card. Ooh, that was a new ******** level of invasion and it was only pissing her off. It was one thing to get into her head, breaking into her apartment was even worse. It was creepy. She narrowed her eyes and picked up the card, reading it over once before tossing both it and the rose in the trash bin. She heaved a sigh and tried to think this over for a moment. She wasn't calling the cops, she could handle herself, thanks. But still... it was so not helping her unsettled nerves as it were.

"Alright," she said aloud to herself. "I meet him long enough to tell him to leave me the hell alone."

Accordingly, when midnight rolled around, she found herself in the alleyway, more than ready to tell this guy off and close him out of her life.

DaintyCactus

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm
Luke could feel her presence in the alleyway. He wasn't going to show his face not yet. He was going to wait. Wait long enough for her to let her gaurd down. Then at five minuets past midnight he entered her mind once again.
"I see you have shown your lovely face. Are you nervous?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:05 pm
She was annoyed now, more than she already was and she was more than prepared to turn this b*****d into a damn lightening rod before long. Then there was his voice again and she visibly grimaced. 'No, damnit. I'm annoyed,' her mind answered him back as she folded her arms over her chest, clearly not pleased right now.  

DaintyCactus

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:11 pm
"Good, good. That's a start." Luke came from behind the dumpster ran at lightening speed across to the end of the alley entery. All she could see was his outline. "Get ready to have a little fun," Then he was gone, down the rode and towards the only place where he could be himself, always with his gaurd on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:15 pm
She narrowed her eyes, barely keeping up with his form. What the hell was he doing? She shook her head as he left the alley it seemed and couldn't help but wonder what the hell he wanted from her in the first place. Was he expecting her to fallow him? Yeah, well forget that. She only shook her head, making a sort of pissed off noise. Of all the ludicrous things...  

DaintyCactus

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:43 pm
Next on Luke's agenda, sleep. He had stayed up the past three days and sleep deprevation was really getting at him. He walked into his huge apartment and locked himself in the pillow covered steal room. The steal closed out people and their thoughts and the pillow was for comfort.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:12 pm
Well wasn't this a complete waist of her time, she thought almost numbly and shook her head as she headed back for her apartment. Yes, meet him at twelve for him to run off like a scared four year old. It was certainly one of the more awkward things she'd witness. Honestly, that had been more than just a waist of her time. Once in her apartment again she found sleep wasn't going too well for her and she ended up staying up most of the night watching paid programing until she thought her mind was going to melt.  

DaintyCactus

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Luke had no idea what he was going to next. Well, first things first, keep my distance. So that is what Luke decided he would do, he would lay low for a couple of days and see what happens next.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff