Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Gah, sexual frustration! (mature please) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:13 pm
(yeah like tagging that on will stop you young'ns from peekin' in here. Heh heh heh.)

Have ya ever just felt like everything thought in your head some how manages to turn dirty...for three weeks?

Man I think it has been three weeks since I've been "perving" over everything, makes me feel kind of...dirty. redface

I don't know if I'm coming to terms with myself, or if I really am just a huge pervert.
I don't wanna go into too much detail, and I hope you guys get my mean here.

Ah that feels good to get that off my chest (now if only I had something on my chest.) redface
Ack! See that's what I mean.

I believe that's all I want to say for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:54 pm
Its called growing up.
Or having hormones, as it is i do the same thing. People say somethign and i take it the other way. If anything it doesnt freak them out, it makes them laugh (but then again i hang around strange people)
I can assure you that its not that much of a big deal, if it was because you where just a big pevert im sure everyone (almost everyone 8-9/10) else would be labeled a pevert as well.
Hormones rock dont they? (scarcasm)  

Frozen2Dream

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:19 pm
Heh heh, don't I know it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:57 pm
I don't know how old you are, but I'm fairly positive it's just hormones. Everyone, especially teenagers, will go through periods of heightened sexuality, where everything seems to have a dirty connotation or every thought is something sexual. This is probably just because your body has more hormones running through it than it knows what to do with right now.  

Erandir

iLessThan3 Jamie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:46 pm
I think it's funny most people keep mentioning hormones and, without really trying to be offensive, make it seem like Falling Stars is a child. A quick click on his link would tell you not only that he is nineteen, but he is pretty cute.

As for everything seeming a bit more pervy than normal, it's normal. Hormones, being single, just the right time of day. Whatever does it, it's just gonna happen. Enjoy it, and break out the bondage. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 pm
Angelic Mirage
I think it's funny most people keep mentioning hormones and, without really trying to be offensive, make it seem like Falling Stars is a child. A quick click on his link would tell you not only that he is nineteen, but he is pretty cute.

As for everything seeming a bit more pervy than normal, it's normal. Hormones, being single, just the right time of day. Whatever does it, it's just gonna happen. Enjoy it, and break out the bondage. :3

Awww redface thanks.

Bondage.....?
Hmmmmmm.....|3  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:06 pm
XIII falling stars
Angelic Mirage

Awww redface thanks.

Bondage.....?
Hmmmmmm.....|3

Not something you want to mention in front of Ashy. redface *is kinda into that stuff a little*

Yeah, I've got a chronic sexual frustration problem too. I'm a seventeen-year-old girl, and it's annoying and a bit embarassing for me to be thinking dirty things nearly all the time. I talked to my boyfriend about it, though, and here's kinda how it went.
Bryce: Hun, calm down.
Me: I can't!
Bryce: It's okay. I was a lot worse than you when I was seventeen. I'm nineteen now and I've only calmed down a little bit.
Me: Wow.

Yeah. It's a normal thing for adolescents to be excessively sexualized in their thoughts. And in their pants. >>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:22 pm
I'm nineteen for another week exactly and honestly, half the time the only thing on my brain is sex. Sometimes you just need to go with the flow.  

Chaos_Unleashed

Kobayashi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:14 pm
Haha,
That's exactly how I am. I can literally turn anything perverted in my mind and that's just how I think. I laugh at my own cheesy-ness in my head too because of it. Though, I don't keep it dormant in my head, I just express it or just get this wide grin on my face. I only have one buddeh that truly knows me, and that's because I've known her for a long time now. Everyone I hang around is weird and strange but their fun.

So really, don't think too much about it because it's normal (or at least for me it is) but seeing other previous posts, it is. If anything, it should be funny :3 Or at least I think it is (I'm talking about myself in this case because every time I think of something it turns perverted and then I think "wow" and laugh at myself). Yes, I'm a strange person, but aren't we all?

*pat* So, don't let it bother you buddeh

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:41 am
Chaos_Unleashed
I'm nineteen for another week exactly and honestly, half the time the only thing on my brain is sex. Sometimes you just need to go with the flow.

Chaos is right you just need to go with the flow and not just teenages get all sexual old people too can be very sexual, it's part of being human and you should feel dirty about it as long as you respect others around you.  

Solitude Doll

AIRanimechiic

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:53 am
dude... in my guesses.... does anyone know why this is in the shonen-ai and yaoi guild forums????
maybe that's why!
anyway becuz im a major otaku (my life is completely surrounded by anime & manga btw) i believe this is.... OTAKU OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirl* *squealie*!!!
yea! even to ME, too much yaoi can mess w/ your brain (it did with mine, now im hooked)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 pm
Lol. Blame the language, just about everything can be connected to the perverted double meaning. In my group of friends, my friend Jonny will say anything. Cause we know his mind a bit too well we know that he thinks the worse thing possible to everything. For instance the ticking of clock. Tick Toc...listen to it it will sound like F*** Me.... in the same group of friends, I have one who has to be TAUGHT all of this stuff....so its human nature....(well minus my friend who needs to be taught about the double meanings...)  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

OrganizationOatmeal

Sugary Scamp

13,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:12 pm
Yeah. I know what you mean too. It's acutally kind of depressing sometimes, how much that of sort of dirty stuff is on my mind. It's like a sort of virus. It doesn't seem to want to go away. It's annoying.
I often wonder if there's something wrong with me....but my logic is "I can think about it all I want, but at least I'm not out doing it".
It's a small comfort.

I just have to go with the flow. So I guess you should do the same, like everyone else says. :3 Find a healthy outlet. Writing, drawing, RPing, etc. That's what I do, and it does help.
I RP a little and then those thoughts die down for a while....few days at least....and then I RP a little more.
I wouldn't worry too much, alright?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm
DOn't worry 'bout it!

Couple years ago (even to this day)

I would think of my bestest pal and then i would automatically think something dirty....  

ArcanaXVIII

No Gambling in Paradix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:11 am
It's okay to feel pervy all the time. It keeps you amused^^. Tree! Planet!Car!

Yeah. But anyways...you know, that's just human nature. Most everyone's like that at some point, so don't worry too much about it. I have to censor myself a lot because I get all these random connotations... sweatdrop  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff