are women weak? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreameratnine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:32 pm
what do you think?
in class a few days ago we had a debate over this contreversal topic: are women weak? many girls and a few guys said no right of the back giving reasons like we can give birth and still do the things men could do! scream
but one idiot( no she isnt. she's my friend) said women are weak! evil so what do you think? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:18 pm
I think some women are weak, just like some men are weak. And some women are strong, just like some men are strong. Emotionally, women are usually weaker, due to our chemical makeup and the way we're brought up, as in that men "aren't supposed to cry" and things like that.  

eccentricanomaly

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:05 pm
I think we are emotionally weaker because of hormones, but because we have a higher pain tolerance we are stronger! But as its been stated before, some women are weak just like some men are weak. Its not an all or nothing thing. There are strong women just like there are strong men. We all have our strengths and weaknesses! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 pm
Physically, yes we are weaker.  

Matron Mord Sith

Midnight Phase

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:45 pm
I think it depends on the person really. I don't judge weakness physically/mentally/emotionally by gender but by the fact that you're human. I know a few girls that could definitely beat a guy physically and I know some women that are emotionaless.

Men say that they "don't cry", but we're only human. More men just have a better way of hiding their emotions. Some women have a better way of doing it. It all depends on who you are, how you were raised, and the experiences you've gone through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:22 am
women are the stronger sex though, we can be strong too, we can do boys job, right?? i dont believe women are the weaker sex...

there is a saying that i laugh my butt out in approval : "in every great men, behind is a woman"

im sorry im just a feminist, i dont like going on the side of the boys  

oOFuniPuniOo

Unusual Inescapable Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 pm
I think that some women are weak, take my sister for example, while others are strong. Just like some men are weak and some are strong.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:21 pm
Er, could question.
I know that women aren't naturally as STRONG as guys, but we mature much faster, we have more of a pain tolerance, and I think women are emotionally strong cause they actually acknowledge their feelings and can deal with them.
So no, I don't think women are weak in the long run.

Fatgirl and Robin

Quonta_Shean

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:08 am
emotionaly we are weaker since we easily cry
but that doesnt mean we're weaker physically and mentally =P  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image

ωεℓℓ α ħєαяτ τħατ ħůяτ§

↳⇛⋙►▔▔▔§ σ м εxxℓ σ v ε я▔▔▔◄⋘⇚↲

I actually think that emotionally, women are stronger. Think about it, we're strong enough to express our feelings, while most men cover up their feelings. Just my opinion. Now, physically? Some women can be weaker, but then, so can some men. It all depends.

↱⇛⋙►____§ σ м εxxℓ σ v ε я____◄⋘⇚↰

ї§ α ħєαяτ τħατ бєατ§
User Image

Cold Oktober

Quonta_Shean

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:13 pm
yea, I guess it depends on the person =P  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:51 am
eccentricanomaly
I think some women are weak, just like some men are weak. And some women are strong, just like some men are strong. Emotionally, women are usually weaker, due to our chemical makeup and the way we're brought up, as in that men "aren't supposed to cry" and things like that.

i completely agree 3nodding  

DjChick731

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:43 pm
We're all equal; both men and women. It's just that, as said in a previous post, we have our strengths and weaknesses. There's something guys can do while girls can't and something girls can do while guys can't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:09 am
I think it depends on how you define strength. It is nearly impossible to make or debate a generalization like that without knowing exactly what we are talking about.  

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

lahdolphin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm
Do you mean strong as in emotionally? It depends on the woman.

Physically? Eh... depends on the woman.

It all depends really. Like I personally think I'm emotionally strong, but I am by no means a military caliber woman.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff