Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Experiment (taken and stuff) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:34 pm
He hated her.
She hated him.
Cat and Dog.
Yin and Yang.
They both signed up for an experiment.
Complete isolation from the world.
Other than the other person in the biome.
They both signed up,
Hoping to get away from one another.
They both got in.
Can they survive a year without killing one another?
Will opposites attract?

Profiles

Username~
RPC Name~
Age~
Appearance~

HIM
Username~ otawara
RPC Name~ Nick Stonestreet
Age~21
Appearance~User Image

HER
Username~ Kiara Silverwolf
RPC Name~ Kiara Damos
Age~ 20
Appearance~
User Image

PM me the profile under subject 'ONE YEAR?!'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:13 pm
She had signed up for an experiment, it had sounded like a great way to get away from everything and everyone. She'd been informed that she wouldn't be completely alone, there would be one other person. At first she was fine with that, but now, well...

Let's go back a little. Kiara Damos, a twenty year old college drop out, spent most of her time workingin a cd shop, selling music to whoever walked in. Her life had never been perfect, but it wasn't horrible either, until she met Nick Stonestreet. She hated that guy, couldn't stand being around him either. It was one of the reason's she'd signed up for this experiment. She didn't know much about it, other then she would be completely isolated from the rest of the world for a year... Well, except for the other person. She prayed she would get someone she liked... Her higher power must have hated her.

Now, she was sitting in her car, reading little booklets on this whole Biome thing. It was confusing, thats for sure, but perhaps she could find some peace.

((Kind of a short opening post, I wasn't sure how to begin... Sorry if it's not to your liking.))  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:22 pm
((no no no, thats fine thats fine. Not too long please. Thats a good length.... ><))

Nick sat on the bed of his room, utterly furious. Fate had given him none other than Kiara Damos as his house mate for the next year. As he sighed deeply he smacked his forehead, remembering his life before it was ruined by this experiment.

He had graduated early from college, Nick was very smart and popular and loved by mostly everyone on Campus. He majored in Art and minored in Music. Weeks later, he had walked into that cursed CD store to check out if they were interested in his Demo CD.

But no. He met Kiara. In all honesty, she was very pretty and shared a lot in common. But he seemed to hate her as she did him. But....why?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 am
She had a suitcase and a bag, holding her clothing and other feminine essentials. Kiara entered the house she had her housemate would be staying in. "Hello?" She called out, wondering if the other person was there or not. She had no idea that it was Nick upstairs or else she probably wouldn't even have shown up.

She closed the front door and set her things down as she looked around. It wasn't a bad place, much better then her grandmother's house, that was for sure. "Anyone here?" Kiara asked out loud, having received no answer before.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:33 am
"Coming!" Nick's voice said as he bounded down the stairs. He smiled at her and then frowned, noticing who it was. "Oh. Hi. Want hep with your bags?" he asked, grinding his teeth.

Although he hated her, he must be the more civilized one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:46 am
Kiara would have laughed at Nick's change of expression when seeing her, if she hadn't been so shocked. "What are you doing here?" She asked, obviously upset about this situation. Kiara picked up her bags, and without saying another word to Nick, she went to the stairs. She paused a moment, speaking this time. "Apparently we're housemates, so, which room's yours?" She asked.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 am
"Well princess, I wound up here because I was trying to get away from you. I take the one at the left." he smiled at her. "One year with you.... hmm.... I wonder how this will be. I think I'm in hell." he said, smiling merrily at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:01 pm
Kiara laughed and shook her head. "I think this is worse then hell" She replied before climbing up the staircase. She noted where Nick's room was, and went to the only other available one, right across the hall. "Of all the people in the world, I get stuck with him" She mutetred to herself as she set her things on her bed. It was a fairly large bedroom, not a bad place...

She wandered out into the hallway and looked around again. There was another door, but she was guessing it was the bathroom she and Nick would have to share.

Kiara walked back downstairs, not speaking to Nick as she went into their kitchen. Their kitchen, a phrase she had hoped never to say let alone think. "Let's see what we've got here" She said quietly.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:05 pm
"Hmm..." Nick watched her move about. He wanted to ask her why she hated him so, but first he had to ask himself. He truly did not hate her. But because of her rotten attitude towards him, he did.

"I think they said they stocked the kitchen with enough food for two years and there is enough for one more in the basement." he added, smiling at her. Although she probably would not change her attitude towards him, he must still show her kindess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:14 pm
Searching through the cabinets, she found what she was looking for. When she had been chosen for the experiment, they had asked her to make a list of foods she liked, so that they knew what to stock in the house. One of the things on the list she had made, that she loved above all else, were Salt and Vinegar chips. "Ah Ha!" She exclaimed, pulling a nice big bag of chips out of the cabinet. "Maybe this won't be so bad as I thought" She said outloud.

Kiara turned to look at Nick. "Ok, I have one huge rule, stay away from my chips..." She said, being completely serious about it. If she was going to be stuck in this house for a year with him, the least he could do was not eat her favourite snack food.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:18 pm
"I hate Salt and Vinegar anyways." he shrugged. "Have fun eating those chips." he said, a smile spreading on his lips. He got up from the kitchen and walked out to the piano. He started to play a soothing melody, singing the lyrics of his own song in such a low voice it was hard to hear over the keys.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 pm
Kiara opened her bag and began eating as she explored. She heard him playing on the piano, and thought it might have been a cd, until she heard a very familiar voice. She went to the living room, where a piano sat, with Nick playing the keys. She stood there munching away, leaning against the doorframe watching and listening.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 pm
He silently muttered the last words of the song as the music slowed down.
"Hate me, I dont care, I still...love...you...." he finished, shutting the piano. He thought for a second and got up to find music sheets. "CRAP!" he yelled, startled by Kiara's presence. He blinked twice and kept walking, getting ready for insults.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:35 pm
Kiara jumped as well, startled by Nick being startled. "You know, your pretty good... Did you make that song?" She asked, watching as he was about to walk past her. Her hand was resting in her bag of chips, waiting to hear an answer before eatting anymore.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:37 pm
"Yes I did... thank you..." he said, turning around on the middle of the stairs. He gave her a curious look.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff