85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Arroe Kitsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:58 pm
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAke up beloved!!!! It's time to rise and go into the nation and to all peoples and tell of what Christ has done in our lives. I am Deeply saddened by the state of this guild. We should be the ones to Rattle gaia and the nation and all the world!!! But no. We choose to sit on our behinds and let it crumble beneath us because we are all too occupied with all the crap that consumes our time! IT WILL FADE!!!@!!!!!!!! Don't we get it?!!! When was the last time we woke up and spent time with our God? Actual Time in His word and in Prayer?!! When was the last time we wept over our lost friends and family? When was the last time we just went out and told our friends what God has done in our lives; how he changed us?! What are we waiting on? NOW is the time to rise. I am sick of trying to please men! I am sick of trying to strive to the standards of this world only to fall flat on our faces! I am SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop clinging to your stuff, stop living in Debauchary, STOP LIVING LIKE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( 1 john 2:15-17) You know something, it is a sad day when there is only a five percent difference between the lost person and the 'churched beleiver'. 5%!!!!!! What the heck!! What Have I been doing all these years?!!!! We have to stop letting them shut us up and pray and seek after our GOD! HE is the same GOd as he Is in the Bible. The same God who lit the drenched alter to oblivion, deliverd His people from slavery, DIED FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are no longer slave to sin but to righteousness (ROMANS 6:1 cool ! So what are we doing?! That doesn't mean we have to be in yo face, you going to hell, screaming at them. But to lovingly show them who He is. Tell them there is hope in a hopless world. SHOW THEM THE REAL CHRIST! Not let his fire dissipate. Beloved... who are we if not for Him. Don't forget where He delivered us from. It's time to put away the things that hinder us, that take away His Glory and be that " CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light!!!!!! 1 Peter 2:9 OMB!!!!! ( Oh MY BHUDDA) HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Beloved, pray for our nation, pray for our people, pray that our God From heaven will come down! One day Every tounge WILL CONFESS, and Every KNEE WILL BOW! Let's make that today, so that when He comes Home, the lost will be few, and His Kingdom many. Pray for challenges and suffering, because if we aren't being attacked, we aren't doing it right! LISTEN TO ME!!!! IT'S NOW OR NEVER. EITHER STEP UP, OR SHUT UP! STOP GIVING HIS PEOPLE A BAD REP AND LIVE LIKE PAUL, LIVE LIKE THE DISCIPLES, LIVE LIKE CHRIST!!!!!!!! Blood Bought and bullet proof baby!!!! If you have scincere questions about what I've said, concerns, prayer requets, PM me. I will listen. BUt if you want to bad talk what I've said, then Don't, I WILL BLOCK YOU!! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WHINERS!!! Bless you all, and praying for gaia,and let us live up to our name. Let's be UNASHAMED!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:08 pm
Go for it, dude. You might want to channel that excess energy first, though. biggrin  

Priestley

Galad Aglaron

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:23 am
I love the smell of zeal in the morning. Really goes well with the scent of rancid asparagus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:26 am
Galad Damodred
I love the smell of zeal in the morning. Really goes well with the scent of rancid asparagus.

That's quite enough.  

Priestley

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:43 pm
This thread is quite a wake up call for me and i hope most we should stand up for Christ no matter what the consequence we are his Diciples his Lambs and his peaple the rest of the world deserves this light in their life so lets show them it! and i agree if we are attacked we know we are doing our job  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:11 am
Is it possible that I am the only one to take offense?
Oh well. I really didn't understand a lot of what was being said, maybe I misunderstood.  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:18 am
Paranormal Zombiiie
Is it possible that I am the only one to take offense?
Oh well. I really didn't understand a lot of what was being said, maybe I misunderstood.

I thought I was offended at first, but then I stopped and thought that my own stubbornness and sensibilities were getting in the way.

There's raw energy here, it just needs to be channelled. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:16 pm
I'm really not sure we should be rattling anything. If we're not careful, rather than bring people to Christ, we risk pushing them away. I'm all for being Unashamed and I make no efforts to hide what I believe, I don't try and shove it in people's faces, either. In fact, I try not to.

But then, I think everyone also has their own role in the Church and their own approaches to doing things. Mine is a little...calmer than others. Doesn't mean I'm not out there. So more power to us all.

Granted, I COULD stand to spend a little more time with God. A situation I've been attempting to rectify.

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Galad Aglaron

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:20 pm
Priestley
Galad Damodred

That's quite enough.

The OP is questioning the integrity of Christians as a whole and effectively accusing y'all of debauchery and complacency.

@Yayoi: Excessive zeal is no excuse for unnecessary punctuation!!!!!!!!! and CAPITALISATION!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:13 pm
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred

That's quite enough.

The OP is questioning the integrity of Christians as a whole and effectively accusing y'all of debauchery and complacency.

There's no need to make an issue out of it. I'm able to look past the accusatory finger and see a semblance of love in the message. It's right that Christians should have a wake up call now and again.

The guild is a place where people come to be loved. Your first post expressed contempt for the OP. Consider this a warning.

Priestley

Galad Aglaron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:34 pm
Priestley
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred

That's quite enough.

There's no need to make an issue out of it. I'm able to look past the accusatory finger and see a semblance of love in the message. It's right that Christians should have a wake up call now and again.

The guild is a place where people come to be loved. Your first post expressed contempt for the OP. Consider this a warning.

You know, tact is really just not saying what's really on your mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:22 am
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred

That's quite enough.

I know what tact is, but what has it got to do with what you said?  

Priestley

Arroe Kitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:31 pm
Ok, maybe I was a little too pushy. But the fact is, wasn't Christ? He never tried to cover up anything with fluff of fuzziness, neither did Paul. And yes, I am accusing US of debauchery (including myself)! We do it! The people of the Bible, TRUE followers of Christ never called it pink ponies and fairy tales. I'm serious about this. How often do we forget about what Christ has done for us. WE ARE COMPLACENT! That's why the world is the way it is. IT"S OUR FAULT! Stop trying to make excuses. It's my and Your fault! All of us, so what ARE we going to do about it? Just sit around and argue? No, we shouldn't shove it in peoples faces, and that's not what I'm talking about here. I'm talkiing about stepping up and doing our part as followers of Him. If we are to be His disciples, we are to walk as he did, and nothing more or less. SHOW them who He is, more than tell them. That's where our real testimony is anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:51 pm
Yayoi Sanzein
Ok, maybe I was a little too pushy. But the fact is, wasn't Christ? He never tried to cover up anything with fluff of fuzziness, neither did Paul. And yes, I am accusing US of debauchery (including myself)! We do it! The people of the Bible, TRUE followers of Christ never called it pink ponies and fairy tales. I'm serious about this. How often do we forget about what Christ has done for us. WE ARE COMPLACENT! That's why the world is the way it is. IT"S OUR FAULT! Stop trying to make excuses. It's my and Your fault! All of us, so what ARE we going to do about it? Just sit around and argue? No, we shouldn't shove it in peoples faces, and that's not what I'm talking about here. I'm talkiing about stepping up and doing our part as followers of Him. If we are to be His disciples, we are to walk as he did, and nothing more or less. SHOW them who He is, more than tell them. That's where our real testimony is anyways.

What have I done to make the world the way it is?  

Priestley

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:03 pm
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred
Priestley
Galad Damodred

That's quite enough.

No, that's political correctness. Tact is saying what's on your mind in a way that is non-accusatory and fair to both parties.  
Thread Archive {Hot topics}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff