Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Efe Guild Week Events Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Going to participate?
  Hopefully
  Not really
View Results

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:07 am
User Image

Efe Guild Week Events Thread

User Image
Hey everyone, it's I, Tilly. Anyways, this week, from Jan 4 - Jan 10, is Efe Guild Week. This guild was made by our captain, SapphireSara2, known as SapphireSara3 today, on Jan 6 of 2007. So, on Jan 6, as in Tuesday, this guild will be two years old. Though this guild doesn't have that many active members as it does today, I'm still glad that it still has a group of active members. Maybe in the days to come, people will look at this guild and come back to it.

I'd like to thank all of you who are still posting in this guild, and hopefully reading this, for your dedication in posting in this rather empty guild.

The events and other news for this week shall be posted along in this thread.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:47 am
User Image

Tekteking Contests

User Image
As suggested by Feuer, we will be having tekteking contests through out this week. You have until Saturday, Jan 10, at 12:30 pm PST to submit your tekteks. You may submit more then one tektek and are allowed to participate in all of the contests. Please post tekteks with price lists and with some name to indicate what contest the tekteks are for.

For the first tektek contest, I think we should have ourselves an Efe mascot.
It could be boy or girl or, if you want, you could make both of them and have them as siblings and such.
Make sure this mascot shows Efe Guild spirit.
It's not official but, if you were looking for a color scheme, the guild colors would be:
-Blue/Light blue
-Gold
-White
But, you could make the tektek to however you think the mascot should look like.

The prize for this tektek will be: 5k

For the second tektek contest...[TBE]

For the third tektek contest, I would like yo to do an envirotektek with my inventory.
What am I looking for? Anything really. I would like to see something that I haven't done yet. You may add up to 10k of items outside of my inventory. Just remember to do the exclusion prices correctly.

So, here's my tektek link.
Click
Tektek sometimes doesn't show all the items I have. So, here's the links of my items.
Hats
Tops
Bottoms
Shoes
Accessories
Items

The prize for this tektek will be: A Lunar Hairpin + 3k.

Consolation prizes may be given out for runner ups.
The judges shall judge these avis on Saturday, Jan 10. The winners will be given their prizes by Jan 11 and so on.

NOTE: If none of the judges like the avis created or the avis don't fit the theme, there will be no prizes given out. If only one avi is submitted for a contest, that avi shall not be proclaimed a winner and the tekteker of that will not get the grand prize for that contest but, a consolation prize may be given to him or her.

User Image

User Image

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:54 am
User Image

Shin Musha Vs. Force Impulse.

User Image
Aaron is hosting another guessing contest with his gundams.
See his thread for more details:
Click
Only make one guess and no editing your guess. The prize for this will be 1k to each person who guessed correctly.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image

Story Contests

User Image
As suggested by Encarton, I will be hosting some story contests. Prizes for the winners of these contests shall vary. You have until Saturday, Jan 10, at 12:30 pm PST to submit your stories and titles.

1st Contest:
Some of you may or may not know the story I had written for the zOMg jump start ticket contest. Well, we all mostly refer to it as 'story', and, seeing I am now starting to write the second chapter to that story, 'Chapter 1'. Well, I don't really think on titles. So, I want you Efers to think of a title for my story.
Here's a link to it :
Click
Read it if you want and just think of a title. Post the title here and I'll pick the one I like.

Prize for this contest is: 500g.

2nd Contest:
Another suggestion by Encarton, is to write a story that fits the title "A Day in the EFE!". Your story could be as long as you like, though please have a beginning, middle, and end. Minimum is 600 words, though.

Prize for this contest: 2.5k

3rd Contest:
You need to type out a 650 word story, beginning, middle, and end included, and use all of these words:
- Zombie
- Efe
- Secks
- Lord P
- Unicorns
- Metro Card
- Scarves
- Gaia
- Barbie
- Dude
This story must be exactly 650 words, no more or less.

Prize for this will be: 3k.

We will be counting the words before reading the stories. If the word minimum is not reached, the submission shall be disqualified and not read.

Consolation prizes may be given out for runner ups.
The judges shall judge these stories and titles on Saturday, Jan 10. The winners will be given their prizes by Jan 11 and so on.

NOTE: If none of the judges like the stories created or the titles made or the stories didn't went up to the minimum word limit, there will be no prizes given out. If only one story or title is submitted for a contest, that story or title shall not be proclaimed a winner and the writer of that will not get the grand prize for that contest but, a consolation prize may be given to him or her.

User Image

User Image

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image

Events around other places

User Image
Well, this right here is for when we have events in like Towns, zOMG, or the games.
So, when they come up, I'll place them here.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:08 pm
User Image

Theme of the Day

User Image
Well, we're having theme of the day this week, instead of theme of the week. Check out my other thread to see the list of themes or just read here for today's theme.

Theme Thread
Saturday, Jan 10: Free Day
Dress how you want to today. :3

User Image

User Image

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image

User Image
TBE

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image

The Winners!
If we have any. Then again, you're all winners! :B

User Image
o:
TBE when we have winners.

User Image

User Image

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:16 pm
User Image

User Image
OPEN to submissions.
o 3o
Just remember to title them with the contest your submitting them for.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:53 pm
I totally forgot about the EFE's birthday.. what kind of mod am I, eh?

But this is an absolutely wonderful thread. (:

sunnyxdaze
Crew

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:11 pm
User Image

User Image
:3
Why thank you Sunny.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:35 pm
The fact that I have impacted the members of this guild is evident, since my name is apparently a mandatory word in story contest 3... Wow.... I guess thanks...  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image

User Image
It was a spur of the moment thing.
Try to think of the stories people could make with you in them.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 pm
Mwahaha now what to do...
*plot plot plot*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image

User Image
Must think of more things for people to do.
I was talking with Aaron on doing a 'Find the Dinosaur' event where we place dinosaurs around in several posts of the guild and have people report where they are.

User Image

User Image

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas