Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 pm
Adrian gave a soft growl at Ceres words but held her tounge. Theia would not like it if she spoke ill to her sister. Of course, as soon as Ceres settled down, Adrian began to mumble to herself. "I am not soft... If I were your Guardian, I would not refuse your desires to fight, and I assure you, I would not lose, dear Cereus..." An urge to tell Cereus this things to her face instead of mumbling them built in her chest, but the soft breathing of Theia calmed her down and she made herself more comfortable, closing her eyes. Being so close to Theia, Adrian could sleep peacefully while still having her other senses alert.

Israel finally began his walk back to the cave, gaining his powers back as he grew closer and soon he was in the trees again. He arrived just before dawn broke the horizon and he landed quietly at the mouth of the cave. Blonde hair scatted about his head, Israel showed himself outside the cave just enough so that Cereus could see him and he waited outside for her.

Adrian's eyes shot open when she heard Israel land outside the cave. Even with his stealth, she could hear him, but her nose picked up only his scent and she concluded that there was no harm, just Israel. Narrowing her eyes, she feinted sleep so she could watch what was to happen next.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:44 pm
Once everything was quiet, that early morning, Ceres took note of being stealthy to meet Israel once he had returned, hopefully with the information she requested. Walking quietly pasted her sister, her nephew and her sister's guardian she met with Israel just outside the cave.

"What news do you bring?" she questioned flipping her fiery red hair behind her shoulders. She was never in a good mood but was usually quite edgy early in the morning, especially if Raiders were on the loose somewhere near by.

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:52 pm
Israel bowed at his waist to Cereus as he replied. "Nothing, my lady. The Raiders have taken over this area... I am sorry I have not brought you your desired answers." He kept his bow, his blonde hair hiding his face as he waited for Cereus to reply to him.

Adrian watched through squinted eyes as Cereus left the cave and then closed them, allowing her hearing to pick up the conversation outside. "You b*****d..." She mumbled, not wanting to wake up Theia and Pharos. "You left? I swear, you are without a brain brother..." She stopped her mumbling to listen to the conversation again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:03 pm
The Fire Spirit said nothing as she walked in a circle for a moment and bit her lower lip; turning to Israel.
"Anything else...what about the next town, how far is it from here?" she questioned him for more information. She wasn't about to give up on the other Spirits in the world or on the rest of the Guardians that were still fighting. If they could find the remaining ones they could stand and start a proper war and rid the world of these raiders once and for all.

"Hmm...mother..." Pharos muttered under his breath while his eyes remained closed and his head on her lap. It seemed he was dream and was thinking about his mother in his sleep. Theia however, was everything but restful.

She was still aware of her surroundings, listening to any possible sound in the forest, trying to locate any sort of Spirit or Guardian....anywhere or at least figure out where the Raiders were coming from so they could escape. Her eyes flashed open as she slowly lifted her head from Adrian's shoulder, smiling to her Guardian while looking down at Pharos who still seemed to be asleep. Her vision turned to the outside where Ceres and Israel seemed to be conversing. "What's going on?" she questioned softly to her Guardian trying to be quiet for Pharos' sake.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:05 pm
The Fire Spirit said nothing as she walked in a circle for a moment and bit her lower lip; turning to Israel.
"Anything else...what about the next town, how far is it from here?" she questioned him for more information. She wasn't about to give up on the other Spirits in the world or on the rest of the Guardians that were still fighting. If they could find the remaining ones they could stand and start a proper war and rid the world of these raiders once and for all.

"Hmm...mother..." Pharos muttered under his breath while his eyes remained closed and his head on her lap. It seemed he was dream and was thinking about his mother in his sleep. Theia however, was everything but restful.

She was still aware of her surroundings, listening to any possible sound in the forest, trying to locate any sort of Spirit or Guardian....anywhere or at least figure out where the Raiders were coming from so they could escape. Her eyes flashed open as she slowly lifted her head from Adrian's shoulder, smiling to her Guardian while looking down at Pharos who still seemed to be asleep. Her vision turned to the outside where Ceres and Israel seemed to be conversing. "What's going on?" she questioned softly to her Guardian trying to be quiet for Pharos' sake.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:11 pm
Israel stood up straight now, though he did not look directly at Cereus. He felt ashamed that he did not bring her good news. "Lavaria my lady, two to three days from here... but I fear there would not be any of our kind there as well..."

Adrian looked down at Theia. Although Theia was a bit taller than Adrian, it was thier postitions on the wall that made her seem larger. "Apparently our siblings are planning something on thier own, my lady. Something about finding more of us and starting a war... according to Cereus." Adrian whispered to Theia, noting that Pharos was still sleeping and she closed her eyes again, listening to thier conversation still.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:17 pm
"Don't say that." Ceres didn't want to discourage him or herself by thinking that there weren't anymore Spirits or Guardians left on this side of the country...
"For the time being we'll travel to Lavaria and lodge there..." she continued to stand in deep thought before looking at him. "Thank you, you've been a great help." Ceres walked over to him and put a hand on his cheek, before heading off to find food...at least for her nephew who couldn't feed off anything other than human nutrients. She didn't go off to far but far enough to find something suffcient without being caught by the Raiders.

Theia sigh and shook her head, "That is the way my sister thinks...there's nothing I can do to change that," she paused and began to shift while picking Pharos up as he continued to sleep, placing his head on her shoulder. "If there is in fact a war...I will have no choice but to fight but for now I will not put my son in danger...he's all I have...he's my chance at something....better..." it was no wonder Theia was so passionate about her son but would never really reveal such feelings to just anyone. "Leave my sister and your brother, let them plan their little war."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 pm
Israel nodded and watched Cereus leave, leaping high into a tree above the cave and watched her with keen green eyes. This was good. As long as they could find others, there was still hope.

Adrian opened her eyes, hearing them leave, obeying Theia's orders to leave them be. "They are gone..." She whispered. "My lady," She turned to face Theia now with honest eyes. "If you would command it, I would watch young Pharos for you, if there was to be battle. I would protect him with my life as I do yours." The fire was dying now, the sun coming up, and Adrian had an itch to run around outside of a minute, but she stayed put.

Israel kept his gaze on Cereus like a hawk and suddenly bared his teeth. A noise was being made up ahead of Cereus. The Radiers were on the move again. With a growl, he leaped high, farther than he had before and within moments was over Cereus. He leaped down, landing behind Cereus and faced the other way, growling but not looking to Cereus. "My lady, the Radiers are headed this way. Shortly they will be here, they are moving rather quickly."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:37 pm
Theia shook her head while walking around the cave a moment, "Your job is to protect me...not Pharos, you were not assigned to him so your connection isn't strong to him. Besides he cannot provide you with the power you need to sustain yourself." Theia said softly while turning to Adrian, "But I do appreciate the concern." Theia turned her attention to the mouth of the cave and began to walk out to get some fresh air and to feel the soft wind blow again her cheeks.

While outside in the bright sunlight Pharos' eyes twitched before they opened slowly and he pulled himself away from his mother.
"Good Morning Mother..." she said softly wipping his eyes gently.

Theia just smiled and kissed his forehead before putting him down, allowing him to strech himself. "We'll be on the move soon, but we have to wait for my sister and your brother to return before we go." the sooner they found a village the sooner Pharos would be able to eat and sleep properly. "I just hope my sister isn't getting into any trouble...."
she muttered and thought to herself.

Ceres was holding some fruit and edible leaves when Israel mader her way to her.
She dropped everything she was carrying and began to bolt back to the cave seeing her sister and Adrian outside.
"We have to go now! Raiders are approaching FAST!" she barked at her sister who was also alarmed but they didn't have enough time to fully escape if they were being surrounded.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:01 pm
Israel ran behind Theia, though he was much faster, he wanted to make sure nothing would catch up to her. He could hear the sounds of horses behind them, his hearing growing sharper and clearer as a reaction to the danger to Cereus. They finally reached the cave and he fell to the ground, crouching down and facing the opposite way, his eyes searching the forest for any sign of movement. He could not see the Raiders yet, but eharing them was just the same.

Adrian had followed Theia and Pharos outside and her head snapped in Cereus direction. As she listened to her words, the danger towards Theia increasing the bond between her and Adrian and soon, she could hear the Radiers as well. Instinct took over and she found her bare feet digging into the ground as she crouched down low, next to her brother as she searched the trees as well. "Israel, they are moving too fast for them, we'll be caught in our haste."

Israel did not look to her as he replied. "Then if there desicion is to run..." He turned quickly on his heel, his tunic making a flapping sound and he reached over and grabbed Cereus, flipping her in mid air so that she was now on his back. Without a second glace to anyone else, he leapt high into a tree and began to run, a blur in the branches.

"Ah!" Adrian turned on her heel as well, grabbing Theia first and tossing her on her back just as Israel had done with Cereus. Although Theia was larger than Adrian, it was Adrian who had more strength and it continued to grow as the danger grew closer. Reaching down quickly, she grabbed Pharos and craddled him in her arms before taking a large leap, needing a bit more effort than Israel, and followed her brother into the trees. "Where are we going?" She kept her gaze forward, but she spoke back to Theia, catching up to her brother in no time.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:15 pm
"To Lavaria." Ceres answered in response to Adrian's question while she held onto Israel while they ran. Even with this speed the Raiders seemed persistant for the moment. "We won't be able to out-run them!" she yelled looking back, still being able to hear the sounds of racing horses among other things.

Instead of continuing Theia jumped off of Adrian's back and landed in a tree before jumping down to the ground. "Go! I'll hold them off!" she exclaimed to her sister and Israel, knowing that Adrian couldn't go far without her. Standing in the forest, Theia waved her hands around and muttered something as a thick mist began to form around a large portion of the area they were in. Not to mention increase the density of the mist to throw of any sort of tracking smell they were using to follow them.
When she was done Theia jumped back up into the trees and caught up with them as they continued to a small waterfall that they were able to hide behind for the time being.

"Are you barking mad!?" Ceres yelled at her sister when they stopped in the small cave behind the waterfall. "Exposing your powers like that they'll find us!" she barked and became engulfed in flames. The only reason the flames weren't as large as they could be, was because she was surrounded by water.

Theia was rather weak and tired from using that much of her power to create a powerful mist like that but it was for the best. "Listen...with this fog they can't track us down..let them pass us while we hide here before making anymore moves...Lavaria is still..a few days away...if we want to stand any chance...we need to let them pass us..." she said, breathing heavily between words.

Pharos didn't say anything but he sat in front of his mother like a sick puppy looking up at it's master for injuries. He was thankful but at the same time worried.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:25 pm
Israel took a few steps away from Cereus, not wanting to get burned by her fire. Instead he moved over to lean against the cave as close as he could to the waterfall. His eyes squinted, trying to see through the water but couldn't. He smiled. That was a good thing.

Adrian however was at Theia's side, growling softly with dark eyes to Cereus. She listened to Theia's breathing and placed a hand on the small of her back, moving her to sit against the wall, her eyes still shooting daggers at the flaming Cereus. "Sit my lady, you must rest."

Israel watched them from afar, growling a bit when Adrian shot Cereus a glare, but he kept quiet. So, Theia finally gave in huh? Heh, We'll see how long that lasts...

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:33 pm
"I'm fine Adrian...just give me a minute to rest." Theia said softly while placing her feet in a small water pond in front of her to allow her to soak up the pure and cold feeling of water.
"It won't take long for them to catch up....we have to be quiet if this is going to work..." she muttered holding Pharos to her so they blended into the rocks behind the waterfall.

After a few moments Ceres stopped furiating and then sat on the ground across from her sister, motioning Israel back inside.
"If they come close we won't hesistate to attack..." she reminded herself, her Guardian and her sister while remaining perfectly quietly and perfectly still just as blurred images of armoured men on horses stopped across the waterfall to rest the horses and to allow them to drink.

"If it comes to a fight..." Theia whispered into Adrian's ear very very quietly, "You know what to do..." she continued to hold Pharos, her eyes watching the Raiders from the other side of the waterfall.

The Raiders cast their gaze around the fog that was beginning to clear, wondering where the Spirits have gone.
"They can't have gotten far! Search the area!" One of them yelled to the group that was hunting with them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 pm
Israel went to sit next to Cereus and bared his teeth as the figures moved around outside the waterfall. Adrian nodded to Theia and kept silent, giving Israel a glare to quiet him down. Israel rolled his eyes and stood up, quietier than air itsself and began pacing back and forth in the cave, his blonde hair raising in response to the energy building in him, his eyes shooting back and forth to the waterfall. Oh how he would love to tear into Raider flesh with his animal teeth and claws. How he would love to instigate a fight just so he and Cereus could battle side by side.

Adrian watched her brother carefully, noting the tone of his aura. Oh god, he's going to do something stupid... I know it... She stood up from her spot, though she didn't walk anywhere and watched him with warning eyes. The itch was growing inside him. It was going to over take him. So long from the hunt he had been. Just a few Radiers is all he needed. Just a few. His stance changed as he walked so that he was bent at the knees and Adrian changed her stance as well, growling at him in warning.

In that instant, he jumped. Israel gave a leap from his spot, heading out of the waterfall, but not before Adrian pounced on him from the side, banging him into the stone wall of the cave and baring her teeth at him, holding him against the wall with her arms, her eyes glaring with anger, but she resisted the urge to throw him around, following Theia's command to keep hidden.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:16 am
Just before Israel was about to prance out the waterfall and toward the Raiders, Adrian stopped him by pushing him into the cave wall, holding him against the cold stones, glaring at him with anger.
Although the attempt was geniune Israel's plan of getting the Raider's attention did not fail.
The minute Adrian shoved him into the wall, a couple of rocks began to shift and rumble, a couple of rocks collapsing on top of them and causing a ruckus outside when the rocks fell from behind the waterfall.

"AH!" When the rocks came down Theia covered Pharos with her body and tried to use what water was in the cave to create a flow of water around them to protect them from the rocks.

Ceres instead burned the rocks that headed toward her or held them to melt them into lava, but they couldn't stop a few from rolling outside the fall.

"What was that!?" One of the leaders of the raiders saw the rocks move and fall out of the waterfall wondering what caused the sudden shake. He walked towards the waterfall with a large spear and tried to stare through the water, trying to see if there was anything behind there. He stared seriously, trying to sense any motion or feel any movement from inside the waterfall.

"Mother..." Pharos whimpered softly clinging onto her in the back behind a cone rock.

"Shh..." Theia held him close to her chest and kept her head down so her hair and dress blended in with the darkness. Hoping they weren't seen.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff