Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
lost 11 lbs so far!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joshua2486

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:04 pm
ok well all i did to lose the weight was cut out sodas, sweets, no snacking, dont eat after 8, and watch how much i eat. my sister said that all you have to do is watch how much you eat, and not to get seconds. when i go to school and come home for lunch i eat smart ones or something like that. they aer pretty good. i used to weigh 233 and now i weigh 222. i think i am doing pretty good....my goal is to lose 30 more pounds....i am 5 ft 7in. and people say i dont look like i weigh 222 but idk if they are just trying to be nice or something. if you wanna see some pics of me my myspace is:

www.myspace.com/sexyjosh2486

lol dont ask
and look at my tagged photos they are from this year unlike some of the other ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:50 pm
Congradulations! That's quite a feat!
How long did it take you to lose the weight?  

heartpellet

joshua2486

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:44 pm
about a week and a half  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:51 pm
Congrats!

I wish I had that kind of a will power, I really need to stop eating as much as I do.....there's points in the day where I will eat a snack, then 30 minutes later im back in the kitchen foraging again...uggg!  

SquishyAngeh

heartpellet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:46 pm
joshua2486
about a week and a half

eek Holy moley! That's quite the metabolism you've got there, if all you've changed about your lifestyle is cutting out a few snacks!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 pm
heartpellet
joshua2486
about a week and a half

eek Holy moley! That's quite the metabolism you've got there, if all you've changed about your lifestyle is cutting out a few snacks!

You're not taking into count how much he ate and consumed on a daily basis before this.

And another factor playing in his favor is being a boy... ok that's a tad bit sexist, but come on, guys just lose weight much easier.  

Soi Tsuba

joshua2486

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:08 am
i stopped snacking, drinking sodas, i ate less, no seconds, no eating after 8 and im gonna try the 100 push ups thing.....and i used to snack a s**t load!!! and this thing i read said if you cutt out sodas you can lose alot of wieght. and i drink alot of water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:10 am
oh yeah i lost another pound!!!  

joshua2486

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am
joshua2486
i stopped snacking, drinking sodas, i ate less, no seconds, no eating after 8 and im gonna try the 100 push ups thing.....and i used to snack a s**t load!!! and this thing i read said if you cutt out sodas you can lose alot of wieght. and i drink alot of water.

"i used to snack a s**t load!!!"

this is exactly what i meant heartpellet. It may sound easy but in reality he's gone from consuming large quantities of food and drastically reduced it. His body is going "OMG WTF BBQ?!" and hence he is losing weight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:10 am
Soi Tsuba
joshua2486

"i used to snack a s**t load!!!"

this is exactly what i meant heartpellet. It may sound easy but in reality he's gone from consuming large quantities of food and drastically reduced it. His body is going "OMG WTF BBQ?!" and hence he is losing weight.

lmfao my body is pretty funny!!!!! and im going to go run tomorow too. but i did a bad thing a while ago....i had a sandwich! and a bowl of cheerios  

joshua2486

delete_my_existence

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:26 am
heh I'm trying to cut out snacks too and so far one week without them or any soda.. xd but I haven't lost any weight.
I guess I didn't eat that much snacks then  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:53 pm
Haha I guess that does make sense then. I'm trying out the 'pre-occupy my mind thing for 20 minutes' to get myself to eat less snacks.
When I get home from school, the first thing I usually do is go to the fridge.
First it starts with an apple. Then a banana. Then I pick at the leftovers. Then...etc
I read somewhere in the guild forum that it is a good idea to go home and eat some fruit, then distract yourself for 15 minutes before you go back for more food.
I think if I follow through with this, i'll be able to cut my waistline a bit.  

heartpellet

joshua2486

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:15 pm
today at one act play my friend asked if i lost weight lol
i was happy
i looked like this- blaugh
lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:46 am
Congrats on such big weight loss! You should definitely keep us updated, and maybe even make a journal so we can see how you're doing! 3nodding It must be awesome when people tell you that you look like you've lost weight. heart  

X Halt Salute

II R i n g o II

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 am
That's amazing! Did you go excersizing too? And if so what do you do for excersize!?

=D If you can do i can do it too!

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games