Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
:|~Possession~|: {Accepting | Open} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich? Or the McDonalds Big Mac? If you join, please answer this in the vote AND put it in your pro.
  CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA SANDWICH!!! ((THAT'S RIGHT))
  BIG MAC!!! WOOT!! ((You..make...me...sick...))
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:15 am
Strange things have been happening.

This is a time when the beings of the earth are battling against eachother for what they think is survival. For most, it is, but for the Dark Elves, no. The Dark Elves believe they are the perfect race, the race that is meant to destroy all other races, the race that is to be last and only civilization. All are struggling against them.
Except for a few.
Each race has a "savior", or a "guardian", if you will. The One who is to save their race, if it's in need of saving. When a savior dies, another is reborn. At all times there is a savior, but not many times is there a need for one. One could pass his whole life and not know that they were destined to save their race from extinction if the time arised.

But, the saviors have a weakness.
There is something that can allow death to come to the entire race, and the Dark Elves know it.
They can summon spirits to possess the Saviors, and turn them into a massive weapon.
The Possessed have massive amounts of power that were stored within the spirit that they can control.

These 'Possessed', have only a bit of their will, however. When the Dark Elven Emperor chooses, the Spirit overwhelms them, making them uncontrollable and not themselves. You attack the nearest thing and destroy it.
Some have the will to resist, but not for long. No one has the will to resist forever. There is severe punishment if you try. Not death, no, the Emperor wouldn't risk that. The savior would be reborn. No, he will torture you in ways you would never imagine. He'll do anything to do what the 'gods' have set before him; destroy everything.

So far, the Human Savior has been caught...

And the war of all races will begin soon...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:25 am
::RULES::

1:: NO GODMODDING (I am the Emperor, so if your possessed, I can order you to attack, you must, but I promise I wont do that TOO often.
2:: I'll make this easy and say yes, you may post your profiles. But, I'll pm you if I want you to change something.
3:: No-no on the xp put a gonk.
4:: BE LITERATE!!! I want to see no *s for actions, complete sentences, capatalization, periods, "" for speaking and please in past-tense. I don't like 'Sally walks to the man and asks for a peanut' NO NO NO, past-tense!
'Sally walked to the man and asked for a peanut'
5:: I am in charge here! I don't want to be a Joseph Stalin or Hitler, I just want things to go ok.
6:: If there's a fight, take it to the PMs.
7:: Violence is allowed, you can be graphic, but DON'T TAKE IT TOO FAR
8:: Of course, Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-16 and time-skip or take it to the PMs... Why would you want to anyway, though?
9:: I'll add rules when I see fit. ^^

Avioke

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:04 am
::Races::

Human - Do you really need me to explain what you are?
In count:: 1 ('In count' means how many charactors there in that race by me or other people, not how many in all.)
Elf - The Elves are a proud race. They are tall, lean, fast, graceful, agile, and have better senses than a human, thought their pride can sometimes get the better of them. There are the High Elves, which are more often found in cities and more 'proper', and there are Wood Elves, which are more often found in, guess where, the forests. They are a little less proper, but not less proud. They live in the Forests to the north and the East.
In count::
Dark Elf (Is a different race than Elf) - The enemy of all races. They are dark and mysterious, yet amazingly beautiful. They are the same as elves if not for their grey-blue skin and yellow, red, or orange eyes. They believe they are the perfect race, and that the others are evil. So, they must kill them. They believe they themselves are holy, and are doing what the 'gods' command. Their whereabouts are unknown.
In count:: 1
Dwarf - Less seen than fairies and elves, these shorter, stronger beings live underground in mines, mostly. They are born with more muscle than every other race, and make the best weapons and armor. They live in the south mostly, but there is a smaller nothern tribe in the mountains up north.
In count:: 1
Fairy - Fairies are small, but fast. They are as deadly as anything, because they are not seen when they don't want to be. They live inside trees.
Water-Dweller - Can be anything from a giant sea-serpent who turns into a human to a mermaid. They turn to humans and can dwell on land for a while, but can't live long without water. Live in waters everywhere, but the largest mer-person city is in the body of water to the west.
Raquai - Mostly a female race. Most mysterious and unseen of all races. The females are the strongest and hold the most power in this race. They are like the elves, only even more graceful, pale-skinned, tall, and mystical. Their eyes are pitch black and their hair varies from silver to black, but never a true color like red or brown. They are across the large body of water in the west, but no one has found their true homes.
Dragons - The dragons are large, winged, lizard-like beasts that breathe fire, surely you know that. But, they transform to humans at any time, though their skin remain a bit scaly in some places and their eyes have no pupil and no white, only the color of their dragon form and glowing. They have sharper features, and live in mountains all over, mostly in the south and east.

::Available::

Did I say all races have a savior? Oops! I was wrong to tell you such foolishness. The most common races such as humans and elves have Saviors. The Raquai have not much of a part in this war, really, and the Dwarves remain hidden underground for all their lives, and have been for over 500 years, and the water-dwellers can't really come onland much. Buuut....

Strike=taken
dash(-)=Take By
pretty dash[XD](~)=Charactor

Human Savior - Xx_Elixx_xX ~ Cerlyne
Elven Savior - 2009light ~ Silver
Fairy Savior
Dragon Savior - Vlad 3 Tepes ~ Draco
Dark-Elven Savior (You won't be possessed) - Black Burnz ~ Kaine

( Not everyone gets to be a savior, so don't be mad if you don't get here in time, althought that's higly unlikely because no one is flipping active here anymore. )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:06 am
::Saviors Possessed so far::

Human Savior - Cerlyne
-
-

::Spirits to Races::

(I know this is a lot, but bear with me for a while...)

Human = Shadow
Elf = Fire/Lava
Fairy = Water/Ice
Dragon = Light

(That means if you are the Savior for that race, that's the power you get.)  

Avioke

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:21 am
(And now... *everyone sighes 'finally'*...)

: razz rofile Skeleton::

Username::
Name::
Race:: (One of the ones listed, please)
Savior?:: (Yes-No)
Possessed?:: (Only if savior)
Possessed by?:: (Only if savior and possessed)
Personality::
Bio:: (No UNKOWNS please. You may put it in the first post if you'd like.)
Side:: (Dark Elves-Everyone Else)
Weapons::
Class:: (Mage, Archer, Fighter, Normal, Possessed)
Any special abilities?: sad As in, are you better at making weapons than most your race, better at fixing things, better at sword, better at archery, so on, no powers unless you're a Mage, then it can only be something small, like you're good at making spells or you know a spell to do something (can't be too big).
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich?::
Other::
Appearance::

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:22 am
: razz rologue::

A man in a blue-silver robe walked through the marble hall, black cloak billowing behind him. The soldiers lined on the walls bowed their heads in respect as he passed by them. Servants scrambled out of his way in fear, falling to the floor, kneeling. He took no notice of them, walking with a royal air. His silver hair was tied loosely into a pony tail, reaching his mid-back. He pale face and red eyes were facing forward, never moving. His jaw clenched with excitement. We found it, he thought excitedly. We found the human savior.
He turned a corner and walked through a wooden door on his right, nodding to the guards. They bowed and let him pass into the room. He looked at the woman in the green silk hooded cloak with a gold trim. Her white hair tumbled around her face, through the raised hood. Her hidden eyes surveyed the Emperor. “Yes?” she asked in a low, mystical voice. She stood, pale hands on her desk. She bowed her head mockingly. The Emperor scowled. “Too bad I can’t execute you,” he mumbled. The woman tilted her head. “Why would you want to kill an old friend, Emperor I’lxr?” she said. His face was blank. “Where is she? Have you finished?” He said, clenching his fists.
The woman nodded. Clutching an indigo pendant, she murmured a string of ancient words, her voice more distant than before. She smiled as a crow entered the room through an open window, eerie purple eyes un-blinking. The woman looked at it as if it were her own child. The crow perched on the woman’s outstretched, tapered finger, silent. The woman whispered in the crow's ear in the most unusual language. She hissed and clicked until the bird flew out the window once more. The woman faced the door at a pair of approaching footsteps. Two people walked through the door, one a guard, and the other a cloaked figure. The figure was the shortest in the room, presumably young. The guard held the figure by the arm as the figure struggled a bit. The guard threw the person in and backed out of the room, bowing repeatedly to the Emperor. I’lxr nodded to the girl. “I want you to give it to her,” he said to the other woman. She smiled. “Obviously.” She went to a wooden chest and took out a black pendant. An eerie, black, smoke-like substance seemed to float around the jewel of the pendant, small threads of darkness twining like vines up the silver chains. The hooded figure froze, suddenly fearful. The Emperor, Jaef, took the pendant from the woman, smiling. He held it out to the figure. “Take off your hood, my dear.”
The person hesitantly took off their hood, revealing a pale face with full lips, blue eyes, and a delicate nose. The girl clenched her jaw, her black, curly hair framed her thin face. Deep lines under her eyes meant lack of sleep, and her thin and frail body showed lack of food. Emperor I’lxr smiled and held out the pendant. “Never take it off. It holds your life now. Stray too far from it, and you will die.” The girl took it with a trembling hand and hesitantly put it around her neck. She breathed heavily for a moment and nodded.
“Go, and do what you have been told,” he said to her. She nodded and left the room. The Emperor smiled. “Such a good girl,” he said. The woman laughed. “You don’t think it’s cruel at all? Taking her from her original race? From a perfectly fine life?” The Emperor shook his head. “It’s either her life, or ours.” He turned to the woman. “The Dark Elven Empire must do what it’s been told, or be punished by the gods.”

Note:: The girl, as you've guessed, it me, Cerlyne, but with black hair, as it is in my original story. In this RP, it shows a girl with reddish hair. Cerlyne, in fact, has black hair, so just visualize her with black hair please.
Also:: This is my story, no copying.
Also Also:: This was written a little while ago, so of course it's not my best, but just go along with it, I'll be editing it and all that jazz.

Avioke

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:24 am
ACCEPTING PROFILES
(Please Post)

Here's mine::

Username:: Xx_Elixx_xX
Name:: Cerlyne (last name unkown)
Race:: Human
Savior?:: Yes
Possessed?:: Yes
Possessed by?:: Shadow Spirit
Personality:: Cerlyne is very quiet and thoughtful. Is kind unless in her full form. In her full form, she's just a mindless spirit killing anything she can. Cerlyne is really loving, but everything is collapsing in her, and she's becoming unstable, almost insane. Wavering from two points of view can do that to you. She feels alone, lost, and helpless.
Bio:: I will say it in my first post.
Side:: Has no choice but to be on the Dark Elf side.
Weapons:: Her Shadow, which can be formed into anything (sword, bow, daggers, etc.)
Class:: Possessed
Any special abilities?:: None other than Shadow.
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich?:: CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA FTW!!! It's soooo good, if you haven't had one, you MUST HAVE IT.
Other:: Cerlyne thinks before she speak, and thinks before she acts, unless she's in her full form (when the spirit is truly possessing her). She must help plan things out with the Dark Elven king, and despite her hatred, does her best to help. She has no idea why.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:44 am
PLEASE JOIN!!

Avioke

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:33 pm
Username:Black Burnz.
Name:Kaine Dirk.
Race biggrin ark Elf.
Savior:Yes.
Possessed:No.
Personality:Kaine is usually insane and likes to keep it that way.He usually hates things to end up good and often makes most of his attacks sound like magic trick.He likes to trick people and mostly kill for a living.
Bio:Kaine was part of the infantry of the dark elf army and was considered to be a very capable warrior.Hes moved his way up dramatically from infantry to elite guard in his days of serving the emperor.He was always thinking of betraying the Dark Elf lord behind his back because of what happened as a child.
Side biggrin ark Elf.
Weapon biggrin ouble sided blade that has illusion capabilities,a top hat that has bladed poison edges.
Class:Warrior.
Special Abilities:Can use heat waves to levitate himself and objects.
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich:Chipotle Chicken Chiabata because 1.Its good. and 2.Anything other than a big mac.
Other:His eyes usually control his illusions and how fast his sword slashes.
Appearance::User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:33 pm
name:kraal

username:rockin avatar zuko(older:ultra zx)

race:dwarf

savior:no

personnallity:a brave young and usually exited dwarf but in war he is straight to the point and angry also always ready to charge(because hes usually exited)

bio:short of course,isnt muscular but still strong,lives in the northern dwarf tribe,his favorite weapon is an axe and at war hes best when charging.also leads a squad of dwarve soldiers.

side:veryone else(sry ellixx but i just reeeeeeelly wanted to be a goodguy this time sweatdrop )

weapons:an axe,also a hatchet and an exploding potion.

class:squad leader(if he wouldnt be one:warrior)

any special abillities?:he is one of the better commandos in the village also a great axewielder in his tribe and is good at cutting trees.

big mac chibotle chiabata chicken sandwitch:none(macdonalds is a hell im telling ya.HELL evil )

other:none.

appearance::User Image  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:17 pm
rockin avatar zuko
name:kraal

username:rockin avatar zuko(older:ultra zx)

race:dwarf

savior:no

personnallity:a brave young and usually exited dwarf but in war he is straight to the point and angry also always ready to charge(because hes usually exited)

bio:short of course,isnt muscular but still strong,lives in the northern dwarf tribe,his favorite weapon is an axe and at war hes best when charging.also leads a squad of dwarve soldiers.

side:veryone else(sry ellixx but i just reeeeeeelly wanted to be a goodguy this time sweatdrop )

weapons:an axe,also a hatchet and an exploding potion.

class:squad leader(if he wouldnt be one:warrior)

any special abillities?:he is one of the better commandos in the village also a great axewielder in his tribe and is good at cutting trees.

big mac chibotle chiabata chicken sandwitch:none(macdonalds is a hell im telling ya.HELL evil )

other:none.

appearance::User Image

What's to be sorry about? *rolls eyes* If I said anything, I meant that dwarves aren't seen much. If that's what your talking about. There are, of course, dwarves who want to help. It's not a law that you can't help.
I thought no one would pick a dwarf. Thank you.

Both of you are accepted. ^_^
We'll started after a few more people have joined. If no one does, then we'll start soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:20 pm
((I will Keep you company))

Username:: Vlad 3 Tepes
Name:: Draco, the "Sword Demon"
Race:: Dragon
Possessed by?:: Light Spirit
Personality:: Draco used to be kind. He changed though. He is calm, yet coldhearted and loves nothing. He does not let emotion get in the way of what he must do. He is the perfect weapon of war, slaughtering thousands to "whet his blades appitite".

Bio:: Throughout his life, Draco has only sought the pursuit of knowledge and the Blade. He sought to help others, and has even bore passangers on his back to visit other nations freely, and to go over the mountains. On his 300th birthday (A passing to adulthood for dragons), he was told of his Savior, and that he beared this being. However this changed nothing in his life. He continued to search thie world for treasure. One day he found a scroll. It told him that all he need do is repeat the Ossuary which he did. That is when he changed. THis is the Ossuary that he read that day:

"I am the master of the haunted shadows that fashion rage
The lord of all that is terrifying, that has lived beyond age
From the spaces between the stars and beyond ethereal light,
From within the fear that stalks within the night
I have lived through times beyond knowledge and power,
And I was here before the sacred hour
Robed in shadow and feeding off of fear
As death and turmoil fell from menacing skies as I drew near.
I am the carrion being who drains souls of glory and bliss
And casts the miserable, crying spirits into the dark abyss
And I shall plunge through the future as I lived in the past,
For as I was the first, so too shall I be the last.

I am the master of the haunted shadows that fashion rage;
The lord of all that is terrifying, that has lived beyond age.
I was the one who would bring the first men to the tomb,
The one who decided, the one who foretold inevitable doom:
The nightmare that enclosed the world in impenetrable gloom.

I am the fear that devours the innocent, and the brave;
And I am the torment that awaits beyond the grave…
The power of fear, the master of terror is my slave…

When the earth first sprang into life and into sorrow.
Ever have I been the lord of all torment, and woe;
Born from terrors beyond the aeons that died long ago…

As death and turmoil fell from menacing skies as I drew near
To the foolish men of the grey world,
Living in shadows with hearts so sweetly curled;
Their souls enchanted as my terrors unfurled…

Where the ghouls dance in hideous laughter and terrible dreams,
Bathing within warm, bloody streams
And feeding upon man’s hopeless, terrified screams…

I shall plunge through the future as I lived in the past,
For as I was the first, so too shall I be the last.
I am the chaos that creates the darkness in the soul and mind,
I am all that is terrible, hideous, and unkind…
The grotesque monster that no man hopes to find…

I am the master of the haunted shadows that fashion rage,
The lord of all that is terrifying, that has lived beyond age,
As death and turmoil fell from menacing skies as I drew near.
And I shall plunge through the future as I lived in the past,
For as I was the first, so too shall I be the last."

He went home that night, to the small town of Hanuda. Hanuda no longer exists, for it was bathed in blood that night he returned. None survived to tell the tale of it, so no one knows what happened aside from him. He is

Side:: Everyone Else
Weapons:: Draconic Spirit blade
Class:: Possessed Swordsman
Any special abilities?:: Superior Combat Ability
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich?:: Um. I just eat stuff. Dragons don't give a hoot.
((Human))
User Image
((Dragon))
User Image

Vlad 3 Tepes

2009light

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:02 pm
Username::2009light
Name::Silver Twilight
Race:: Elf...(Wood elf)
Possessed by?:: Fire/lava
Personality:: Rather thoughtful and always thinking, but is always up for adventure and fun, as long as it doesn't hurt her pride or the forest.
Bio:: Her childhood would consist of living in the forest of Ill Will where in isolation, nothing happens. As soon as she was allowed to travel on her own, she has always traveled since. By being a rogue, she has learned many things outside of her place of birth. By coming to this festival, she is passing by, but stays to see what it is like. She has rarely any time to have fun, so any opportunity she has, she will take it to gain some kind of happy memories with excitement.
Side:: Everyone Else
Weapons:: A bow and a quiver of arrows, each arrow enhanced by a specific element.
Class:: Archer
Any special abilities?:: She has rapid reflexes that her long life has allowed her to obtain.
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich?:: Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich...I think...
Other::...
Appearance:: ...and I finally figured out how to post an image on here! blaugh
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 pm
((Thank you, Vlad! XD And everyone is accepted. Welcome to my insane mind.... {this is based off one of my stories, sorta..}))

Well, that was fast. So, OPEN!!!

Avioke

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:16 pm
Username::Fireblood90
Name::Ba'ul
Race:: (One of the ones listed, please)Dragon
Savior?:: (Yes-No)No
Personality::Very silent
Bio::Ba'ul doesn't very much likes his race or any other races besides dark elves so he went to the dark elves land to kill everyone else
Side:: (Dark Elves-Everyone Else)Dark Elves (if its ok)
Weapons: sad Dragon form:Fire and claws Human Form:two katana's
Class::Fighter
Any special abilities?::Repairs weapons better
Big Mac or Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich?::Chicken sandwhich hamburgers are nasty
Appearance:: Dragon Appearance:User Image
Human Disguise:User Image  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out