Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Seeking Lit. Rp Partner Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:33 pm
Hello and welcome. As you can see from the title of my post, I am indeed seeking a Literate Roleplay Partner.

Now, I don't have any story ideas in mind, so I am more then willing to think about any Ideas you might have.

As for pairings, I have many preferences.
Male/Male
Male/Female
Female/Female

Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Werewolf
Werewolf/Human
Mutant/Mutant
Mutant/Human
Elf/Human
Elf/Elf
Witch/Human

These are not the only pairings I will do, they are just the only ones I can think of at the moment.

Okay, so I have a few rules. No worries, only three.
1. Please have at least one paragraph, meaning 4 sentences.
2. Please inform me of any limits you might have, for anything, before we begin a roleplay.
3. Um, well, I did have a third rule in mind, but I seem to have lost it... Oh well, if you've read the rules, then please put a heart in your post or PM.

Hmmm, what else... Ah yes! I don't roleplay through forums, but I do Rp through PMs, or Yahoo. I normally only add people on yahoo after I've been roleplaying with them for a little while. All right, I hope someone is interested! ^^

Have a great week,
~Kiara Silverwolf  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 pm
Bump  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:36 pm
I'm interested in starting a new RP, since my others have slowly dwindled away for one reason or another. I usually do one on one's over PM, and I don't really have any limits on what I do/don't write, except that I really hate random, pointless sex, and constant misspellings. Typos are okay, but they get really distracting for me if it happens too consistently.

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:53 pm
Great! smile Do you have a pairing in mind? Or a storyline?  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:37 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 am
Bump  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:29 am
Not really a storyline, but I have a character I want to try out. Her name's Robin, she's about twenty to twenty one years old. Any of your pairings are fine as far as species, though Robin is a human, and I'm looking for a male/female pairing, if you wouldn't mind being a boy.

As far as time period/setting, I was thinking a more modern setting, not really futuristic. Looking at your species now, I haven't really done a werewolf type RP, so that would be fun to try out, but I'm up for anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:48 am
Although I am a female, I do enjoy playing the male role in roleplays. I find them to be easier. ^^

Modern setting
Male/Female
Werewolf/Human

Perfect. Alright, do you have a character profile for Robin? If not we can make some really quick simple ones, just to outline the characters.

Also, What personality does Robin have? So I know how to make my male.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

InkWeaver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:25 pm
No, I haven't really made one up, she's just been flitting around in my mind recently, but I'll lay out some quick personality description.

Robin has always been called an "old soul" in a young body. She's quiet, but has a wry sense of humor in most situations others would find uncomfortable. Robin doesn't have many secrets of her own, she's very open to new people and experiences, but keeps many secrets for other people. Although she seems mysterious at first, most people upon meeting her realize that she's honest and direct, although she often drifts into daydreaming.

She loves hearing stories, and telling them to others. Mythology has always interested her. Robin is one fourth Cherokee, and especially likes the myths her grandmother told her when she was younger.

As I'm writing this, I keep realizing things. Sorry!

Robin looks just like her gradmother did when she was younger, with dark eyes and straight black hair, and a high forehead and cheekbones. She's slender and darker skinned, but not very curvaceous. People usually think she's younger than she really is, but she doesn't take offense.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:34 pm
Bump.  

InkWeaver

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:49 pm
Sorry for the late reply. I was out most of the night. smile
Shall we move this conversation to PM's so that we don't have to keep hunting down this thread?

I love your character description and I can't wait to see how she interacts with my werewolf.
smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:13 am
bump  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200