Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Add profiles and role play here. Use your own characters, characters from TV or movies, basically anything you want, but no put downs of others' writing or characters unless the story calls for it. No God moding, I want the story of the game to make some sense, so if one person says they were in the woods, and another says they were in a desert, they may have to find some way to meet. Sound good?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:57 pm
guess I'll get the ball rolling here

Randy walked down the city streets, his mind off in a million different directions. School, work, and his girlfriend Rae all on his mind, as well as his role as the Red Astro Force Ranger. He continued like this until he accidentally bumped into someone walking onto the same patch of cement as him. "I'm sorry, I should have been paying more attention to where I was going." Randy said in his typical appologetic style.

(anyone care to continue from here?)  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:56 pm
Beyond Birthday looked at this stranger who he had accidently bumped into. He saw the stranger's name and death date. Aww, this guy isn't even worth my time. he thought. "No, I'm the one who should appologize, I wasn't paying attention either, sorry." He said, and he was telling the truth, he was looking for a way to get at his rival, L, even if he had to go wherever the detective was and kidnap him. How was the question. He began to walk away, not looking back.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:10 am
L sat in front of his computer chewing on japanese sweet rice taffy, deep in thought. He could not think straight, he wasn't even enjoying his candy, not with his "copy" on the loose. B, where are you, and what are you planning to do now? he thought. "Watari, get ahold of Naomi Misora would you?" L said after a long silence.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:30 pm
After the chance encounter, Randy walked on towards home. Man, that guy was freaky. It felt like he was staring a hole right through me. Randy thought as he turned the corner.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:21 pm
Misora raced around to relieve some stress on her favorite motorcycle. She didn't care what Raye thought of it, she just needed to calm down and think straight. After all... The news these days were all about the escaped serial killer she'd helped put behind bars, and he was believed to be miles away now. No one had any leads as to where he was, if he was even still in the country. It made her nervous!

Nataku Ryu watched everything from another world, things seemed a little unbalanced, his side would lose the game if he didn't himself become a player. He changed to his dragon form and set off after the young killer they called Beyond Birthday...  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:16 pm
"Her phone is ringing sir." Watari declared. "Good, hand it to me." This was probably the most important call L would have to make.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:44 pm
Beyond was almost to the abandoned building he had taken refuge in, when a shadow loomed over him. "That was no bird!" he muttered, but continued on to his makeshift home.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:35 am
Nataku landed just after Beyond Birthday entered the building he was staying in, and changed to his human form, then let himself into the building too, for he knew it was not locked. Even if it had been, Nataku had more than enough strength to force his way in, but he didn't see any reason in which to scare his potential partner needlessly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:46 am
Beyond heard the door and footsteps behind him. He turns to look at his tail. Nataku Ryu said the letters above his head, but his lifespan was nearly infinite! "What the hell are you? Are you a shinigami, the creatures I've heard stories of?" he demanded knowing full well it was not a human.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 am
"No, I am Nataku Ryu. I come from a race that is dragon and human. I am a Dracos. I've come to make a deal with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:30 pm
"What sorta deal?" Beyond asked...  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:33 am
Naomi Misora thought that whoever was calling her had good timing. She had just found her way to a gas station, and was refueling and stopping for a drink, she was rather thirsty. She assumed it was Raye. "Hello?" "Naomi Misora, this is L. I am sure you are aware of what's happening. I want you to handle the situation, team with others if you have to." "But... I'm no longer with the FBI at all, anymore. Raye would kill me if he knew!" "You must! This situation with B and myself is much more complicated than you realize, he won't stop. Not now... Not ever. At least not until he's defeated and humiliated me. I have faith in you, you've dealt with him before, that's why only you can." "Okay, you win."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:52 am
In the palaceof the evil Medadrax, the evil ruler watched the events of the day take place on Earth. "Earth is full of curious creatures. Humans who kill other humans for sport run loose and those pesky Rangers don't even bother with them because they're humans. I could use these depraved people to my advantage and have them destroy the Astro Rangers for me." Medadrax said as his two warriors, Drex and Shioxis entered the throneroom. "Master, the Red Ranger is alone. Now would ne the perfect time to attack and eliminate him." Shioxis said. "Shall I send a small group of Trekkacons to attack him?" Drex asked. "Yes, we'll soften up the Red Ranger with this attack and then I'll put my evil plan into action." Medadrax answered as a twisted grin crept across his face.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:32 pm
"Well, this may sound strange, but we could make an exchange. With this deal, I would become human and you would become Dracos. There are upsides for both of us in this exchange, but as far as I know, only downsides for myself. I would be able to master spells, yes, but I would age and die like a human. You would have a much longer life and more power than you could possibly imagine. You'd have the ability to change forms and power over the elements." Nataku held out a hand in offering to the serial killer, "Is it a deal?"  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff