Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The bad guys can sometimes be the best good guys Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:45 pm
Year 2015. Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Maximum Security Prison Hades.

The footsteps rang around the hallway as the authorities walked towards the cell door. They removed the door's several security locks and the door swung open. In the middle of the dark room was a man in a straight jacket, wrapped in chains. "We need your assistance," said one of officials. He showed the inmate a picture of a girl. "We need you to hunt her down for us." The inmate raised his head and spat in their direction. "Why should I help you? Why me?" he said in a weak voice. Its been a long time since he actually spoke to someone. "We offer a full pardon. Who can understand the criminal mind better than a criminal himself, Luke Valliere, the world's best assassin?" they said. Luke dropped his head and laughed. "I'll do it."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 am
Ashlyn Darrow, a great jewel thief, was on top of the roof of her next assignment. She strapped herself onto a bungie and made her every piece of her body was covered so not to leave any DNA behind at the scene. She covered her face with a mask then picked the lock on the roofs skylight. She slipped in and took her dive off. She spotted her prize, the largest ruby in existance. She took out a little pocket lazer and cut a large enough hole to get the ruby out. She grabbed it and placed it in her bag. She watched for security then climbed back up the chord and getting out through the skylight. "Amateurs..." she packed up her stuff and left the scene before the sirens went off.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 am
"Oh, nice work." A tall figure was leaning against the vents. His features were covered in darkness, only his bright red eyes and white teeth were seen. "You did all that in the span of a few seconds. Very impressive indeed. But..." He moved from the shadows, bathing in the moonlight. He had jet black hair that reached his eyes. He smiled and raised his hands in peace. "You yourself are an amateur."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 am
She stopped placing her hand on her hip, "Oh really? I never even set off security and those camera, please," she rolled her honey colored eyes, "Didn't even leave the slightest evidence, who are you to call me an amateur?" she was in a jet black leather suit with gloves and black high heeled boots. The mask covered her face only letting her eyes be visible.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 pm
"Me? I'm just a nobody. As for why I call you an amateur..." In a blink of an eye, he disappeared. The cold feeling of metal ran though her body as the nose of his gun touched the back of her head. "You forgot your escape..." There was a click as he removed the safety.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:35 pm
She closed her eyes and disappeared herself going down and spin kicking to knock him off balance, "Men, think they are so tough," she blew him a kiss then ran off. She jumped off the building and got into her car. She took off her mask and quickly changed her clothes before she drove off and into a large traffic area.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 pm
"Nice car. What model is this?" The voice came from the back seat. He sat comfortably, his legs crossed, his gun pointed at the driver's seat. "That was a nice trick you pulled off there. Too bad you weren't fast enough to escape."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:39 pm
Ashlyn sighed running her hand through her honey colored hair, "Okay, what the hell do you want? If it's the ruby, I am not giving it up," her hand inched to the safety brake and she had her hand over the top of it.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:45 pm
He looked at where her hand was and strapped in his seat belt. "All I want is to know more about you, my dear. That and I want to know why they sent me, the world's top assassin, to kill you." With another click, he removed the safety of his modified gun, cerberus.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:49 pm
"Oh, little old me? I'm just a jewel thief, the best really," she opened the flap on the brake and pressed a button closing off the backseat with a metal wall, "And a girl who doesn't like being held down by a man," she got out of her car taking her bag and began running on top of the cars  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 pm
He sneered. "Don't take me lightly. He shot the wall using Cerberus at four exact spots. The wall crumbled and fell. He got out and was on hot pursuit. "What exactly have you stolen, thief?" he called out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:56 pm
Ashlyn glared back at her pursuer, "Persistant little b*****d..." she continued to run, "Jewels, you moron. It's nothing I should be killed for. If anything, those people I stole from should learn to beef up their security, I taught them a lesson."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:59 pm
He laughed and aimed carefully. He shot the bag strap and quickly caught it. "The government hired me, you know. Seems like you stole something that was meant to be hidden."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Ashlyn growled and went up to him grabbing hold of the bag as well, "I only steal jewels, not crap that the government want. I planned for weeks on getting this ruby and I won't let a pest like you stop me. And plus, its not like the government doesn't steal from people, they do it everyday! They put innocent people out of their homes, so its only right to steal something precious from them so they know how it feels."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Insane in yo Membrane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:09 pm
He snatched the ruby from the bag. "Hm, nice speech. But what will you do with the things you steal?" He hid the jewel in his jacket and took something out as well. In an instant, he wrapped her in chains and brought her down. He set a device around the chains. "Oh yeah, move and these bombs will go off."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff