Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Balance RPing Light, Blood, and Revivle Pack (Wolf RP..OC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:34 pm
Long ago, in the deepest valley, hidden within the tallest mountains, three wolf packs fought for their very survival. All but six wolves, two to each pack, were killed in the battle. This was caused when a black fox named Nikumu, entered Silverlight cave, which in resides the Tree of Origins. In the Tree, three crystals sit on golden and silver pedistols. The first was the Peace Crystal, a brilliant crystal that shines in every color imaginable, the second is the Love Crystal, a white crystal as pure as sunlight, and finally, the last crystal, the Harmony Crystal, a crystal as black as the darkest night. The fox's heart was filled with greed and hatred for the forest, so he stole the Crystals and hid them all in three seperate places, unknown to any creature at the time. Asa, Yohan, Nasake and Tokasu's father, Chikara, had found out where the crystals lay. Sadly, a Blood Pack wolf killed him in his sickness, along with his mate Kaeru. Now, it is up to Asa, Yohan, and Nasake to retrieve all three crystals at the same time to restore the Balance in the forest.

Character information:

Name: Asa (means morning in japanese)
Player: Nomophieria

Living Relatives: Yohan(sister), Nasake(brother), and Tokasu(brother)
Pack Rank: Leader, Light Pack
Looks: She's a pure white shewolf ecxept for the sun shaped mark on her flank, she has crystal blue eyes that usually sends her foes into a state of shock or fear, making them immobile.
Personality: A strong yet gentle, a very fierce oponent, her pack is well known for reviving the plants and trees within the forest, along with her healing talents that she and her sister have.
Roleplayed By:

Scouts-
-
-
-
-
-
App-
-
-
-
Queens-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Yohan (means midnight in japanese)
Living Relatives: See Asa
Pack Rank: Leader, Revival Pack
Looks: A pure plack she-wolf with the same eyes and the same effects, she has a moon shape on her flank
Personality: A strong leader, known for her specialties in healing, she has taught her pack how to heal.
Roleplayed By: DemonPuppyNinja101

Scouts-
- Ame (means Rain in Japanese)
Player: (Nomophieria)
Gender- Female
Looks: pure white pelt
-
-
-
-
App-
-
-
-
Queens-
-
-
-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Nasake (mercy in japapnse)
Pack Rank: Scout, Light Pack
Looks: redish brown wolf with crystal blue eyes the same as Asa and Yohan
Personality: shy and considerate, can be very fierce if ordered to.
Roleplayed by:

No one will rp in blood clan.

Name: Tokeru (means melt in japanese)
Pack Rank: Leader, Blood Pack
Looks: pitch black fur with red eyes, the only one in the family of Nasake, Asa and Yohan to have red eyes.
Personality: Cruel and merciless, will kill a member of his own pack if it is his wish to do so.
Roleplay:

How to tell Ranks:
The seperate ranks wear different colored beads. They must go to the Tree of Origins on thier own, with NO help what-so-ever.. When the wolf gets to the Tree, they must sleep there overnight and the beads change color on thier own. Colors;
White: Leader
Light Pink: Med. Dog
Dark Grey: Scouts (gets lighter the older, until a new leader is needed, due to the death of the old.
Yellow: Queens (doesn't have to go to the Tree)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loners-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:52 am
Yohan voice rang thoughout the clearing. The camp was surouned by a river. The Scouts (warriors) came out of the den slowly. Yohan walked over the bridge towards the forest; the mist riseing from the ground. She was going hunting, For some reason they were having a food sortage in the middle of summer. And the prey that they do catch were about to die of starvation anyway.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:32 am
A form took shape over the valley. It was the shape of a wolf. It was big--bigger than a grown wolf (let me explain--she's a survivor of a prehistoric breed of wolf called the Dire Wolf. They were huge! And she's still young.). It had a pure white pelt and was picking it's way down the mountain to where the other wolves were.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:35 am
Yohan sniffed the air. 'Loner...' She thought. She ran beside the moutain until she came upon her, ''The is Revival Pack land.....Why did you come...'' She spoke calmly. You could see every rib she had.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:40 am
Although the wolf was goliath, she had a chjildish air about her. "Oh my!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry. Is this your land? I haven't gotten a hold of this smelling thing. But now that you point it out, I can detect a slight difference in the scent. I'll leave, if you'd like. It's just, my parents left last night, and didn't come back. The rest of the pack wouldn't take care of me. They threw me out. And then-" her eyes widened. "You're tiny! Are you some kind of miniature wolf?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 am
Yohan laughs, ''No I am not small this is normal size. And as long as you don't steal much prey you can stay here as long as you want.'' She turned and walked away seeing if she would follow her. 'She could be a great hunter for the Pack...' She thought.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:45 am
"But you're so tiny and I'm so big!" She said, stumbling after her. "And I'm only a pup!" she exclaimed. "But that means I eat more than you. Much more!" She tripped over a fallen tree and yelped, then hurridly pulled herself back up. "Whoops..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:47 am
Yohan laughed again, ''You might be big but you arn't very gracful are you.''  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:49 am
"Where's the snow?" she inquired. "It's all gone! Where I lived, it was all snow." That made sense. Her pelt was very thick. "I'm used to white snow cruching beneath my paws, not whatever this is."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:50 am
''We only see snow in the winter....'' Yohan said walking over the brige useing her tail for you to follow her.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:52 am
"What's winter?" she interrogated as she splached through the river. The water rused ove rher huge paws.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:58 am
''It's after the leaves falls and the snowing starts.'' Yohan looked over at the dogs in the camp.

''What is she doing here?'' They asked.

''I led her here and if she wouldn't mind hunting for us for awhile I wouldn't say no.''  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:00 am
"Hunt? I can hunt!" She wagged her tail excitedly. "Wow! Look at you guys! You're all so puny!" She giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:02 am
The wolfs growled, ''Look at her she'd eat up the whole forest before she could feed us....''

''Sorry about them they'er just scared because of the lack of food.'' Yohan muddered.  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:04 am
"Lack of food? There's tons over the mountains! I know it'd probably be too far of a journey for you little guys, but I could try to go every other day and gather as much prey as possible so you guys can have feasts! The least i could do for my new family." she added.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff