Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Yuri parner? Can I have one? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:17 pm
I'm feeling very pervy and the lesbo shoe has dropped. PM me if you're interested in a Yuri one on one.

Note:I'm still taking offers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:59 pm
Bump? Any more takers?  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:41 am
((ok, let's start! I got the first post!))
Lucy got out of her apartment and locked the door behind her. She went outside on the street, it was pretty cold, but she thought she could handle it I need to get some shopping done... and some excitement in my life as well,everything seems so boring now that I left school.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:54 pm
((Gotcha. ^^))

Seraphina stepped outside of the condo she had rented. She knew for a fact that if she didn't clean up, she'd start drowning whenever she entered it. So for a few hours, she had been cleaning up. It was Sunday, so she didn't have any school, and she decided that every Sunday, she'd do the chores that needed to be done for the whole week. Let's see... She rummaged around in her bag until she pulled out a piece of paper. Wow, there's an awful lot of things I need to get. Do I have this kind of money? She sighed, pocketed the list, and headed down the street towards the grocery store.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Lucy wasjust about to reach the grocory store when she saw Seraphina "Oh? Well, isn't she a cute one? Seems a bit lost though, maybe Ishould go 'help' her out?" she giggled to herself and got inside, she still had her own shopping to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:22 pm
Seraphina finished buying and headed to the checkout line. On her way there, she got a glance of Lucy. Quickly, she looked away, blushing lightly. She's pretty...

As she finished buying everything, she left, only to sight a man who was mostly drunk and everything else perverted.

"Hey there, girly. Nice legs you got there. Wanna open them up tonight?"

Seraphina turned away and tried to hurry off, but a strong hand grabbed her elbow joint. "P-please let me go!"  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:46 am
Lucy saw Seraphina being harrassed by a perverted drunk man, she left her groceries and went straight to the man that caught her "Let go of her you sick old man!" she kicked his head from behind him and knocked him off Seraphina, giving her a glimpse of Lucy's panties. She sighed off her temper and went to check on Seraphina "Hey, are you ok? He didn't do anything to you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:07 am
"Um...yes, I'm fine." Seraphina blushed. She was so pretty, and she was just randomly talking to her. Well, not really randomly, since she had just been harassed and almost felt up, but she hadn't imagined that this girl would want to talk to her. Or at least, have been the one to save her. "Thanks for saving me." She smiled softly at Lucy.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:33 am
Lucy smiled back at her "Anytime, but you need to be more confident if you're gonna be harrassed like that again, next time you might not get a princess in shining armor, ok? At the very least you should know a mans balls are his weak spot. Of course when you're a lesbian like me you eventually learn guys aren't as tough as they seem. By the way, I'm Lucy, you are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:42 pm
Oh, so she's lesbo too? This is making me hopeful...I'd better stop thinking about it now. "I'm Seraphina, but I go by Sera. It's nice to meet you." For the first time in a while, Seraphina smiled a real, genuine smile, which tended to make people go soft and have to have others carrying them around.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:53 am
Lucy loked at Sera's smile and melted instantly Dammit! She's so cute! Aww... Why can't she be a lesbian too?! she snapped back to herself and answered back "Yeah, nice to meet you too. Hey, you live far from here? I can help you take your bags since I live nearby, I can always come back shopping later"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:46 pm
"About a quarter mile. It's not too far." She really is pretty. I can't stop thinking about this, can I? Dammit! Sera was blushing slightly, without really knowing it.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:55 am
Lucy poked Seracheek "Hey, you're blushing. If you keep that cute face on yourself I might lose control and kiss you. Come on, I'll help you with your things" She started looking around and picking up Sera's things, replacing what needed to be and bagging it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:31 am
"E-eh?" Comments like that phased Seraphina. "U-um, alright." She picked up the last two bags on the ground and pointed. "It's this way."  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:02 am
Lucy giggled She really is cute, maybe I should just kiss her anyways, I might not get this chance again, bot not now. "Ok then, let's go!" Lucy picked up the bags and got out of the store "Come on, I'm not the one that knows the way!"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff