Submit

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:57 pm
Perhaps the hardest thing to believe is the fact that we humans aren't the only ones on this planet. No one believes this fact, of course, but some do, and those few who do believe it have spent their lives trying to prove it. I'm nto saying they were crazy, just unsuccessful. But one of the brave souls managed to convince one of each of the other races to come out of hiding and reveal their worlds about a month ago. Now, I know it sounds insane, but it did happen. Each of the delegates were so beautiful, and so frightening, I don't understand how the man could be near them. One by one, they told their story of their worlds. The Angels watched us from the skies. The Vampires fed upon the weak or sick at night. The Werewolves fought to keep our animal population under control. But the Demons, the one race no one trusted, never told their story. Instead, the Demon delegate smiled at everyone gathered at the press conference then turned and killed each of the world leaders with a mere slash of his arm. A gasp ran through the crowd, then the Vampire went into a frenzy, igniting the Werewolf to transform and causing the Angel to call upon her Brothers and Sisters. A full-out war began right there, on international television. A war none of us humans was ready to see start.
Today, ten years after that spark, America and Canada are all that are left for the humans. Everywhere else is either barren wastelands or under the contorl of one of the other races. Angels rule every mountain and the south pole. Vampires have caught the northern hemisphere's coldest regions. Werewolves took over all of Asia. And finally, demons rule most of the southern hemisphere. Demons rule the most of our world, but slowly the other races are gaining more and more land. We humans sit in fear everyday, waiting for that faitful day when there are no more of us left. The good news? We've started breeding with the other races. And more mixes are coming out. These half-breeds live among us humans, most looking so ordinary you'd never be able to suspect it, but they're here. They protect us when the military fails. Powers beyond human dreams. Not enough to keep us safe forever, but enough to give us more time. Maybe these proud heroes will be what saves us in time. I hope so. If we humans don't survive this, Earth will be a living Hell until it finally blows up.

Chairman Micheal Angelini, April 25, 2035

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For ten years a large-scale supernatural war has been fought on Earth. Humans have been reduced to only American and Canada while demons, vampires, werewolves and angels fight out a war that will determine how Earth will be for eons to come. Humans are barely surviving now, but hope is shown with half-breeds popping up almost everywhere now. These half-breeds have been around for a long time, but none had ever really shown their true colors until now.

That's the purpose of this RP. To play out what will happen during this war. Anyone may play any race they so choose, but it is advised if they want to be a half-breed to not overdo it. There are rules to how the mixing works. And yes, there can be a few demons, vampires, werewolves or angels living among the humans. Not everyone is confined to one place. Nor is everyone confined to being good or evil or confined to being with their own race for eternity. Variety is good!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:08 pm
:RULES:

1. No God-modding.
2. No killing off random people unless it's your own character or you have permission.
3. Romance is encouraged and appreciated.
4. You MUST fill out the profile correctly to be accepted. If need be, I can help you fill something in if you are confused or need the help.
5. Please be at least semi-lit and use punctuation. I could care less about capitilization, but if you can't add a period or two something is wrong.
6. All profiles are ot be PMed to me, please. This saves space and headaches for everyone.
7. No insane powers. Limit to four per pure-blooded odd race and two per half-breed.
8. Add a domo at the end of your profile(it will be deleted before posting) so I know you read these.
9. Have fun.
10. Nothing too graphic with romance, please. NC-17 should be a good line. Anything past it and I will get angry.
11. Only up to three bloodlines within a half-breed. Anything more and someone's getting smacked.
12. I am able to add and change rules, so look often in case I do. No updates on rule changes throughout the RP.
13. Ignore rule #8.

:RACES:

Human
Demon
Vampire
Werewolf
Angel
Any mixing of the races

If you would like a high-ranked person, such as general, lord, or a king, please PM me with the request. I won't say how few spots there are for those but they won't be available long. If you manage to snag a spot, good job! And no getting power-hungry. King is very far from God in this RP.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:16 pm
: razz ROFILE SKELETON::
Anything in parenthises() can and should be deleted before filling this out, please. And don't forget the icon I wanted from the rules. If you leave it out, it'll take longer for me to accept your profile.

Appearance: (Anime pic in IMG format or a very good description, please.)
Character Name:
Race and Rank: (Ask for higher rank. If unwanted, just put citizen or soldier.)
Personality:
Bio: (Please put more than a sentence or two. The backgrounds should make us think about your character, and it'd be nice to know a good chunk of their story so we can have the right reactions.)
Weapons: (Needed for all races, no matter the rank.)
Powers: (For non humans only, please.)
Theme Song: (Not really needed, but just for fun.)

Please fill this out correctly and PM it to mee, Baka, so I can go over it. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN PROFILES IN THIS THREAD. I will have them deleted if it happens. It saves space to have them on one post and it keeps the thread from getting cluttered up. Thank you.

IMG code.
[img]www.notforyou.com/hinata[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:21 pm
:::ACCEPTED PROFILES:::
This is where all accepted profiles go. If yours is up here, you've been accepted. All changes to profiles should be sent to me if anything comes up, please. Thank you.

Vampires

---------------------------------------

Werewolves

MusicIsLyfe104
Appearance: User Image
Wolf Form
Character Name: Toby
Race and Rank:Werewolf. General.
Personality: Toby is a fun loving go with the flow kind of guy, but when things get serious, so does he. He is very likable, and easy to get along with, because he doesn't want to hurt or burden or disappoint anyone.
Bio: Toby was raised by his parents. who were both werewovles, but they think that there might have been some Angel or Demon mixed in because once he reached the age of 17 he stopped aging. His parents were killed when the war started, and he moved to America. He has sort of become the leader of a pack of wolves that reside in the same area as him.
Weapons: Sword. He also has a pistol that is hidden under his bed, and then when he's a wolf, he has his teeth and claws and such.
Powers: He has a knack for telling when people are lying, he also sometimes gets visions of the future in his dreams
Theme Song: Mayday!!-Flobots Take me away- Globus

NullCollins
Appearance:
Before Transformation:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After Transformation:

Hybrid Form:

Character Name: Oliver Damien, or Ruff
Race and Rank: Werewolf, Alpha
Personality: Oliver is a natural leader, strong, brave, intelligent, and an excellent strategist. While off duty, he takes great pleasure in sampling the women in the area, regardless of race, sewing his seed wherever he goes, while on duty he is silent and contemplative, preferring to listen to his men and respond with simple gestures, than bark out orders constantly.

In combat he is to be feared, losing any semblance of the attractive person he was before, the need for blood washes over him like a wave, there is only one standing order, at that stage, take no prisoners.

Bio: Oliver was born and raised a werewolf on the Siberian Plateau, moving around with his clan as nomads, hunting the wild game as they migrated to the food themselves. It was peace meal hunting, the herds they hunted were culled of the weak, and the clan was fed well. This philosophy is what Oliver has based his life on, and his tactics around. He has no remorse for anyone he kills, viewing it as predatory taking prey, but he does not actively seek out large amounts of new prey, this also leads to his practise of feeding on his victims, having come from a clan that was never in an abundance of food, nothing was ever wasted. He joined the army at 15, having become fully grown, and has gained a reputation as a savage and effective soldier. Recently he was given the rank of Alpha, giving him access to a full pack of his own, named Fenrir's Own, with 10 other wolf-brothers fighting at his back.

Weapons: Besides his Claws, Oliver likes Flanged maces of all kinds, usually using a treated ebony club with metal fangs, he has been known to use a three headed flail of similar design though, and a 12 gauge sawn-off shotgun... just in case.

Powers: Oliver has wolf senses, being able to hear the higher and lower frequencies than most other races, an advanced sese of smell, and a 6th sense for impending danger. He may also go into a Hybrid form, a cross between a wolf and a human, where he keeps his ability to speak, and much of his cognition, where in his full transformation, he is a savage beast, who knows not much more than his general mission, and the chain of command, as do all wolf-brothers.

Theme Song: Evolution - Korn

Humans

Demons

Invincible Dark Knight
Appearance: Human disguise:User Image
True form:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Name:Tys
Race and Rank biggrin emon,assassin
Personality:likes to joke but is violent when angry.
Bio:Though he is from a proud line of demons he keeps his form hidden so he can walk among the humans. He likes to meet new people and is known to carry around a guitar case and amp. He plays on sides of roads for money and dreams of one day making it big. In the mean time he wanders around and has been known to accept assassination contracts form anyone who's willing to pay. His trademark is leaving a small bronze ring on each of his victims. Has been known to speak out for individuality.
Weapons:Sword hidden in guitar.
Powers:Can make knives appear out of thin air and in demon form flies.
Theme Song: Divide-Disturbed

Angels

BAKAYYHLOVER
Character Name: Sara Baker
Race and Rank: Angel, Fallen
Personality: Sweet and kind to everyone. Very defensive in battle.
Bio: Sara has been an angel for a very long time. She chose to become a fallen because of her age, deciding it was better than putting herself among the other angels in a higher-ranked choir. She’s constantly saving half-breeds from harm and is normally seen flying above the human cities, protecting all she can. With a beautiful voice, she is captivating when she needs to be and has a knack for getting anyone out of trouble.
Weapons: Her powers and a small throwing knife hidden on her person.
Powers: Water and wind manipulation.
Theme Song: Kryptonite – Three Doors Down

wolfchild357
Character Name: Kalip Wroth
Race and Rank: Angel-lost
Personality: A pyrokinetic, Kalip has realized that a little psionic power goes a long way--if you are interested only in fire. He finds beauty and utility in the chaotic shape of the flame, its spectrum of fuel-dependent colors, its warm heat, and its never ending hunger. Kalip has heard some people refer to him as a "pyro".
Bio: Kalip fought in heavens first war. This is the only aspect of his life that he remembers. Something from the war has suppressed his memories. During his time on earth Kalip has discovered he has developed an affinity for fire. If an object can burn, Kalip will make it burn. Also discovering he has demonic tendencies as well as a celestial heritage. Kalip does not know where to go or whom to trust. Only time will tell...
Weapons: A flame whip manifested from Kalip's own psionic powers.
Powers: pyrokinetic
Theme Song: Down with the sickness- disturbed.

Half-Breeds

BAKAYYHLOVER
Character Name: Jade Jaganshi
Race and Rank: Half-breed, Demon/Vampire, citizen.
Personality: Prankster and friendly. Downright mean to strangers but warms up fast.
Bio: Jade was bred and raised in Canada, but she moved to Mid-Western America when her parents determined it was too unsafe for her to be close to any pure blooded demons or vampires. Now she has enough money and has looked into moving back to Canada, praying it’ll come to pass so she can be home again. Her parents are still alive, but she has little contact with them, preferring to work on her music and become a great rock star before she hits twenty-five.
Weapons: A pair of sais given to her on her eighteenth birthday and a small pistol she has hidden in her apartment.
Powers: Control of fire and an insane understand of just about everyone she meets.
Theme Song: Misery Business - Paramore

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:19 am
Join, please. This idea is not THAT bad. And I promise every spot is available. Army leaders, citizens, assasins. Anyone you choose. And a surprise for the first person to give me a very interesting character.... Huh, huh? That has to be enough incentive.

BUMP

((Oh, come on! It isn't that bad of an idea, is it? Someone please join. I've wanted to pull this off for a good three years now. Please?))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 pm
Toby woke up to the beeping of his phone. He moaned as he grabbed it and flipped it open. He fell back onto his pillows with a sigh. "This is not what I need first thing in the morning...." he grumbled as he stood up. He quickly pulled on his clothes and stuffed his feet into his shoes. He ran out of his apartment and down the steps. He got to the fith step to the bottom and launched himself over the railing. As soon as his feet touched the ground he was running again. He passed behind a row of houses, changing as he went. After he had ran behind three houses, he was a wolf. He darted into a forest, and came to a stop in a clearing. "Whats up?" he asked the three other wolves there through a series of barks, growls and howls. "Well," one of them started. "We caught the scent of a few half-breeds. We're not sure if they're hostile or not..."
Toby growled. "THATS what you woke me up at seven in the morning for?"
"Well.....we were worried. Several of them carried the scent of a vampire so...." another of the woles stated. "Oh...well....good call then!" Toby said, slightly embaressed. "Sorry...I'm just tired."  

MusicIsLyfe104

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:04 pm
"I'm not joining your freak group! All I wanna do is get my music heard! Leave me alone!" A wave of heat spread out form where a young woman stood and several strangers standing around her stepped back. Jade let out a growl at the strangers and clutched the beat up guitar case she held. The forest had been empty only a little while ago, a perfect place to practice without the hustle bustle of the cuty around, but she'd somehow been found by the newest group of half-breeds wanting her to join up. The apparent leader kept his distance and just stared at her as his underlings moved around her.
"Why can't you people take a hint for once? I'm a loner, dangerous and obviously uninterested in joining your little 'family' as you call it. Leave me alone before you get hurt." The leader stared a good minute longer, then looked to his side as though something had alarmed him and took off without a word. Jade blinked confusedly and covered her face with her hands as the rest of the group followed behind him. When they were gone, Jade stared at the greenery around her then let out a laugh and struck a victorious pose.
"I showed them, stupid half-breeds. Didn't even need to torch anyone this time. Odd, though, the way they just took off... Ah, who do I care? They're gone. It's quiet now." She fell from her pose and gave a sigh, a little disappointed there was no one around now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 pm
"DAMN IT!!" Toby roared as he and the other three burst through the woods. "Cool it boss." one of the whined. "theres still one left."
Toby eyed the lady still in the forest wearily. He was still mad that they had lost the group of half-breeds.  

MusicIsLyfe104

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:46 am
Jade physically jumped at the roar and dropped her guitar. She crouched down to catch the instrument before it was ruined on her foot and pulled a sai from her boot at the same time, twirling it before she realized who the sound had come from.
"Wolves. Just what I freakin' need this early in the morning. I mean no harm to anyone, I'm a musician. Musicians can't hurt anyone." She moved to set her guitar carefully on the ground then stood, holding her weapon up defensively despite the fact no one had attacked her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:37 am
Toby morphed quickly before stepping out into the light. "Stay." he whispered to the others. "uum...hello." he said stepping forward. "Did you know those people?"  

MusicIsLyfe104

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:27 pm
"No. They ambushed me. Stupid half-breeds. You aren't a member of another group, are you? If you are, I'm leaving now." Jade waved her sai at the man and gave him a once-over. He didn't look like a werewolf to her, but she was also not very good in sensory departments like her parents.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:49 pm
Toby grinned. "Well, if you don't count my...erm...pack....as a group, then no I'm not....." It took a second to realize what she had called the pthers. "Half-breeds? You know what those are?" He could smell the faint scent of vampire on her, but there were lots of people out there who didn't know what they really were, what world they were acctually living in.  

MusicIsLyfe104

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 pm
"Well, yeah. Of course I know what they are. I'm a half-breed myself. Oh, crud. Good going, Jade..." Jade smacked her forehead and cursed under her breath, realising she had just revealed she wasn't human. She rolled her eyes and spun her sai on one finger, falling into a practiced fighting stance in case her slip was taken the wrong way.
"What I said before, about being a harmless musician, is true. I only play music to make money so I can leave this country. Why do you keep sniffing so much? I don't smell bad or anything... Shouldn't, at the very least."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:21 pm
A few twigs snapped, and suddenly Oliver and his ten had the lot of them surrounded. They stood in human forms, for now, dressed in furs and armed heavily. The had just finished a mission and were passing through the forest on the way back to HQ to pick up their new assignments. He had recognized the scent of a General and a halfbreed, and had given the signal to stop.

The men around him, his ten and himself, made up the unit known as Fenrir's Own, one of the more elite packs in the werewolf army. Also one of the more feared for their reputation of leaving no wounded, taking no prisoners, and leaving no bodies to bury... at least none that were identifiable.

Oliver nodded to Toby.

"General. Was just passing through on my way back to HQ, anything the matter?"

Oliver's voice was not unpleasant, but had the qualities of a Siberian wind howling through the steppes, cutting through your clothing, and sticking to your bones with an odd chill.

NullCollins

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Jade fell from her stance as more men popped up and stared around blankly for a moment, her mouth open like a fish as confusion swept over her. She managed to catch the icey voice and snapped her mouth shut with a feral growl, instantly getting angry. She'd done nothing, nothing at all, to deserve this.
"There is nothing wrong here! All I wanted was some peace and quiet for once! But no, oh no, I have to get the third degree no matter where I go and no matter what I do! GAH!" With her final yell, Jade sent a bit of fire into the air from her mouth, her head tilted back almost painfully. When the fire ceased, she gave a cough and shook her head, then looked back to the men with her teeth bared and stared them down.
"I'm harmless, so leave me alone. Please. Now."

Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces