Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sniches Get Stiches{{Open,MarenShmaren And TeHsChNoZbErRy}} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What The Heck, Free Gold!
  Gold!
  You're Dumb. Me: Well, You're A Poll Whore.
View Results

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:48 pm
-- Index --

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know
Reserves For The Rest Of The Page

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:53 pm
Story

He loved to party, got drunk every night. She was a good girl and did her homework every night. He loved his life, though it was full of twists and turns. Trying to keep away from the cops, keep his reputation up, and still find a way to get into college. She loved her life, and it was a boring and easy one at that. The only thing she had to worry about was her schoolwork, keeping her social status up, and getting to college. Who would ever guess that a thug and a prep would end up together? She got bored and decided that she would tryout the nightlife with her friends. He just happened to be at the same club. How did it happen to be that they could move together as though they’ve danced together for years? How come everyone watched as her hips swayed and his feet moved? How come that only lasted one night? She left because her parents found out she was at a club. They didn’t even get each other’s names. Though, the answers did come the next day when they both found out they were in the same school. He saw her get an award for the highest grade point average. She saw him get into a fist fight at the school ceremony. They don’t belong together. He knew that as well as she did. Though, how come they have such a strong pull on one another? He’ll stop at nothing to get her to fall in love with him and she’ll stop at nothing to try and get him to be ‘clean’ and stop dealing drugs. What will happen when she threatens to 'snitch' on him so they can be together? Can they meet each other in the middle to fall in love?

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

MarenShmaren

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:03 pm
Rules

1. MarenShmaren is the god of the RolePlay.
2. MarenShmaren needs someone who is semi-lit or literate.
3. MarenShmaren does not use text talk or txt tlk. He can not understand it. >.<
4. MarenShmaren states that this will be a Forum RolePlay. If you do not get accepted, and still want to RolePlay with him, then you and him can PM each other or he can start a new RolePlay.
5. MarenShmaren is on almost everyday from 4:00-10:00 roughly. Exceptions goes for weekends, events, ect.
6. MarenShmaren expects at leasts three to five posts each day from you.
7. MarenShmaren says that romance is needed.
8. MarenShmaren wants you to follow the Gaia TOS.
9. MarenShmaren wants you to PM him your profile and he will tell you if you get in or not.
10. MarenShmaren wants you to PM him under the title: I Less Than Three Money.
11. MarenShmaren wants you to add a emote in the PM.
12. MarenShmaren wants you to ask questions if you have any. For he asks a lot of questions as well.
13. MarenShmaren wants no one liners. Even if you have writers block, please tell Maren and he will wait until you can post semi/literately.
14. MarenShmaren says: These are the rules of the RolePlay, please obey them.
15. Lastly, I really don’t talk in third person. That would get annoying! Lolz. >.<

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:07 pm
Profile Skeleton

[b][size=16][color=rosybrown]==>((First Name))[/color][color=pink]((Middle Name))[/color][color=rosybrown]((Last Name))[/color][/size][/b]
[size=12][color=mediumpurple]~~~[/size][/color] [color=rosybrown]UserName:[/color] [color=mediumpurple]((User Name))[/color]
[b][size=9][color=mediumpurple]((Insert Favorite Saying Here))[/b][/size][/color]

[imgright]Direct Link ANIME PICTURE[/imgright]

[b][size=14][color=mediumpurple]About Me[/b][/size][/color]

[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Clique:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((What Kind Of Clique Do You Belong To?))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]NickName:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Nickname Here, If No Nickname, Put N/A Or None))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Gender:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Gender Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Age:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Age Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]BirthDate:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((BirthDate Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Astrological Sign:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Astrological Sign Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Zodiac Sign: [/color][color=mediumpurple]((Zodiac Sign Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Blood Type:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Blood Type Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Superstitions:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Superstitions Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Religion:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Religion Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Hobby:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Hobby/Hobbies Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Family:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Put Any Relatives Or Family Member Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Pets:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Put Any Pets You May Have Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]History:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Write Your History Here. Please Make It At Least Three Paragraphs.))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Personality:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Put Your Personality Here. I Want Two Paragraphs. One For Good Traits And One For Bad Traits))[/color][/size]

[b][size=14][color=rosybrown] Appearance [/b][/size][/color]

[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Eye Color:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Eye Color Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Hair Color:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Hair Color Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Height:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Height Here In Feet))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Weight:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Weight Here In Pounds))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Skin Color:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Skin Color Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Shoe Size:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Shoe Size Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Scars:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Do You Have Any Scars? If So, Put Them Under The List Below And Tell Where And How You Got Them. If You Do Not Have Them, Then Put ‘No Scars Here.’ And Delete The List))[/color][/size]
[size=8][color=rosybrown]((Bullet Them With Arrows. Example Of Arrow: >))[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Tattoos:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Do You Have Any Tattoos, If So Describe Them))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Piercings:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((If You Have Any Piercing. Put What Kind And Where.))[/color][/size]

[size=14][b][color=mediumpurple]Favorites[/size][/b][/color]

[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Color:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Color Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Animal:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Animal Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Planet:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Planet Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Celebrity:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Celebrity Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Direction:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Either North, NorthWest, NorthEast, East, SouthEast, SouthWest, West))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Season:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Season Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Month:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Month))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite GemStone:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite GemStone Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Time Of Day:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Not Exact Time, Either Morning Or Night))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Clothing Store:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Clothing Store Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Food:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Food Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Song:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Song Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Favorite Band:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Favorite Band Here))[/color][/size]

[size=14][b][color=rosybrown]Extra[/size][/b][/color]

[size=10][color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]If I Could Have A SuperPower I Would Have:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Pretend Super Power Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]If I Could Have One Wish I Would Wish For:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Wish Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]If I Had One Million Dollars I Would Buy…[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Write What You Would Buy Here))[/color]
[color=mediumpurple]~~[/color][color=rosybrown]Other:[/color][color=mediumpurple]((Any POSSIBLE Thing I Could Have Missed))[/color][/size]

If You Fill This All Out The Way You Are Supposed To And Send It To Me You Will Probably Be My RolePlaying Partner And My Favorite Person. It Took Me FOREVER To Make This. . . xd

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

MarenShmaren

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:10 pm
My Profile

==>DanielJarodCastile
~~~ UserName: MarenShmaren
What Goes Around Comes Around.

User Image

About Me

~~Clique:Thug/Gangster
~~NickName:Danny Or Dan
~~Gender:Male
~~Age:Eighteen
~~BirthDate:The Fourth Of January
~~Astrological Sign:Capricorn
~~Zodiac Sign:Ox
~~Blood Type:AB Positive
~~Superstitions:Danny Is A Strong Believer In Karma. What Goes Around Comes Around.
~~Religion:Catholic
~~Hobby:Clubbing, Fighting, Dance, Or Rock Climbing.
~~Family:Just His Older Sister.
~~Pets:A German Shepard Named Butch
~~History:Danny’s parents died before he had a good chance to know them. Both himself and his sister, Alice grew up in a foster home. Alice, being ten years older than Danny, left the foster parents first and ended up being a successful lawyer. Danny, who had Alice as he only family grew sad when she left. Danny grew up and saw how crewl the world could be. He decided, at the age of eleven, that he would grow strong so that he would never get hurt. He started to get bad grades and stayed out late. The foster parents set new rules for Danny, but he ignored them.

When Danny turned fourteen he began to get into drugs. He never did any, he helped sell them. Danny would stay away from home for days on end and wouldn’t return. When he was fifteen and sixteen he was sent to juvenile court more than four times. He told his foster parents that he hated them and he moved out to live with his friend, Zack. Zack was the school’s drug dealer and was bad news. But, danny didn’t care about that, he cared about the money, power, and good-times. Zack taught Danny how to fight, use a gun, and how to stay away from the law. Both Zack and Danny are as thick as thieves.

Danny’s has finally turned eighteen and it is his last year of high school. He is excited to be an adult. Danny has a lot of money saved in the bank from drug deals and plans on buying a club later on in the school year. Right now, he goes to school and goes clubbing more than anything. Danny has earned a reputation in his school as a dangerous person and most would never consider messing with him. Danny is part of a gang called the Boys In The Hood, it is known in the school, and around the state, for being the most horrendous gang that is merciless. Lets just say that Danny isn’t someone that is not known.

~~Personality:Danny can be described as, a hardworking and loyal person. He is charitable towards orphans and often donates his ‘dirty’ money towards the good of others. Danny is punctual and hates when someone is late. Danny is patient and will wait for the perfect time to do anything. He has high standards in people and only chooses to be friends with those who catch his eye. Danny is a charming person who can have you thinking about him for a while. He is compassionate and sensitive to others, though, that side is hidden because of what he does. He is very nice to those who he likes, though rude to those he does not know.

Danny can also be described as a dangerous person when you get him mad. He is self-righteous and very vain. He is judgemental to everyone around him. He is a bit of a pessisist and often finds bad things in everything. He is very stubborn and will not listen to anyone if doesn’t feel like it. He has a very fierce temper. If you get him mad he will manipulate you, betray you, and demand anything from you until you make up for what you have done. If you don’t listen to him, he’ll simply kick the living s**t out of you.

Appearance

~~Eye Color:Sea Green
~~Hair Color:Blonde
~~Height:Five Foot Eleven Inches
~~Weight:One Hundred Fourty Pounds
~~Skin Color:Tan In The Summer, Pale In The Winter
~~Shoe Size:Eleven
~~Scars:Definately

>The scar on his left shoulder blade was from him getting shot at when he tried to rob someone.
>The scar on his right thigh is from someone trying to torchure a confession out of him.
>The scar on his nape of his neck is from someone trying to paralyze him.
>There are many on his hands and arms from trying to escape the cops or gang related fights.

~~Tattoos:Danny has a tattoo on his right shoulder. It is a guy with a red hood on. There is a cigarette in the guy's mouth and it says: Boys In The Hood under the picture.
~~Piercings:He has ear piercings.

Favorites

~~Favorite Color:Red
~~Favorite Animal:Grey Wolf
~~Favorite Planet:Saturn
~~Favorite Celebrity:Angelina Jolie
~~Favorite Direction:South
~~Favorite Season:Summer
~~Favorite Month:January
~~Favorite GemStone:Onyx
~~Favorite Time Of Day:Night
~~Favorite Clothing Store:Mr. Alan's
~~Favorite Food:A Good Burger
~~Favorite Song:Swing by: Savage
~~Favorite Band:Say Anything ((But his friends don't know this))

Extra

~~If I Could Have A SuperPower I Would Have:Super Strength
~~If I Could Have One Wish I Would Wish For:More Wishes, Or Money For College
~~If I Had One Million Dollars I Would Buy…A New House, A New Car, And Give A Lot To Charities For Orphans.
~~Other:Danny curses a lot when he is mad, and he owns a red camero.

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:12 pm
Your Profile

==>AveryMarieAdams
~~~ UserName: TeHsChNoZbErRy
"Everything happens... but not always for a reason."

User Image
About Me

~~Clique:The Geek
~~NickName:Mars Bar as I've been affectionately called by my father.
~~Gender:Female
~~Age:Seventeen
~~BirthDate:June the Eleventh
~~Astrological Sign:Gemini
~~Zodiac Sign: Ram
~~Blood Type:A Positive
~~Superstitions:The Salt thing, walking under a ladder, breaking a mirror... the whole shebang.
~~Religion:Athiest, but still superstitious
~~Hobby:Running, studying, reading, standing out of the crowd.
~~Family:Just my dad and me.
~~Pets:A dead goldfish Dad doesn't want to flush down the toilet.
~~History:Marie 's mother died when she was a child, so Marie grew up with her father. Her father felt that he couldn't help with the feminine aspects of the child-rearing, so he immediately signed her up for girl scouts for that part of her education. He soon fell in love with the scout leader, but that woman died as well.
Her father went into depression, but came out of it because Marie was a happy and healthy little girl. Marie was smart, athletic, and overall a good kid. He felt that he was the luckiest man in the world, having such a beautiful child. So he and Marie grew up together, and Marie's father found a way through the awkward teenage years. Marie sailed through them gracefully, while her father tumbled along nervously.
Marie and her father moved to a new town when Marie was fifteen, and Marie instantly adapted. After her father got a well-paying job, he began to pamper Marie more. She soon got the best things, but didn't really care. She was just happy to have friends. Her father is overprotective to make up for these things.

~~Personality:Marie's hardworking and intelligent. She loves to spend time with her father, and is a fantastic cook. She has an all-around good nature, but has her faults.
Marie's a little too focused. When she's working on something, she tends to work on only that until she finishes it. She is also a bit too well-mannered, and can come off as stiff. After she meets someone, she relaxes a bit, but is still uncomfortable. It is rare for her to truly click with someone.

Appearance

~~Eye Color:Aquamarine
~~Hair Color:Black
~~Height:Five Foot Four
~~Weight:113
~~Skin Color:Tan
~~Shoe Size:Four
~~No Scars Here:
~~Tattoos:Oh Dear No!
~~Piercings:Ear Piercing

Favorites

~~Favorite Color:Green
~~Favorite Animal:Red Fox
~~Favorite Planet:Venus
~~Favorite Celebrity:Katy Perry
~~Favorite Direction:East
~~Favorite Season:Winter
~~Favorite Month:Febuary
~~Favorite GemStone:Opal
~~Favorite Time Of Day:Morning
~~Favorite Clothing Store:Delia's
~~Favorite Food:Filet Bryan
~~Favorite Song:I Could Get Used to This- The Veronicas
~~Favorite Band:The Veronicas

Extra

~~If I Could Have A SuperPower I Would Have:Read Minds
~~If I Could Have One Wish I Would Wish For:Safety for all my friends
~~If I Had One Million Dollars I Would Buy…my father a new car and a new house
~~Other:Avery is feeling kind of lonely now...

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

MarenShmaren

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:15 pm
Things You Should Know

All UpDates Will Go Here. This Is Where I Will Post Extended Absences.

I will not be on Thursday or on Christmas. Sorry, but I'm awfully busy with the holidays arriving. I know I haven't been on that much, but please, excuse the absences.

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
My Profile
Your Profile
Things You Should Know

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm
Reserved

Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton