Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[L] Chill

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLessThan3 Jamie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:36 pm
So yeah... I know, it's not that great, and really rough around the edges. I had the scene in my mind, and wanted to write it... So this is it. I hope you guys liked it. Comments, criticism, and sharing of words would be appreciated, but please, keep in mind, as I said, it's rather rough, and needs alot of work before it becomes something that would truly be worth critiques(even though I doubt I'll ever work on it again). Thankyou for your time~ <3

Also, as a note, this is kinda Limey. I don't beleive that was against the rules, but if it is, I'll quickly take it down.

Finally

Even though the music has started to slow, the air still echos shakes the beats down through his core. He can't stop moving as the two small pink pills start to take their effect, and everyone surrounding him in the club can tell; even though the next song hasn't even started, that rhythm that rocks the slim frame back and forth hasn't left the cliched boy who was wrapped in jeans that could've sufficed as a second skin and a thin layer of tightly woven fishnet. For the blue eyed Fallen Angel of the dance floor, the seconds extended to long minutes of rockings and heat as his fingertips excited every nerve that his skin had, sweet sweat seeping from every pore of his cut features.

I caught you

Within fifteen minutes, he had found his taste of the night, and the two drug riddled forms latched themselves in a dance that was no longer based on the music or the room around them, but was spinning with the dolce and carnality that the Fallen had come to find. There was nothing that could keep him from his prey, or his predator from that entoxication that was oozing through the intertwined shadows of the newfound couple.

And now

Minutes rushed passed the pair and that is where the image blurs, as a door flies open and tounges start their first dance of the night. Not even a full second passes as both boys bodys and minds push themselves past their bemuddled state and into the bedroom; the lights flicker for a moment before pure darkness skins the two and they start once again their dance, anew with a fiery need that they had both longed to have, and to have fulfilled.

The chase is over...

And as a few hours of sleeplessness have passed, a spasm and a drop of dried sweat get pushed from the sweetly sullen figure of the Soiled Seraphim, the roaming cold calls out to his heart... It tells the boy that once again he had loosed the foully lewd fiends that fought him from his seat in the court of those on high who judged him unfit of hit title. With a whimper and a grunt He slides into the second skin that hides his scars from the world and ventures into the darkness that had somehow called him down to this fresh hellish home.

It's so cold.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:58 am
kool  

NaruSasuiscool

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out