Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Look in The Eye (Dread_Detective & DncStar) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:47 am
This is an vampire/human Rp, set in modern times in some random city in the states. The setting is the annual Christmas Ball being thrown by the wealthy batchlor Basil Piroue, although some might have grudges against him for outliving most of his family and having a developed reputation for short-term relationships. The general public has no idea of his vampirism, but in his select circle, his vampiric nature is tolerated. The ball is open to humans and vampires alike, for Basil doesn't like to be picky...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:49 am
Rules:
1. No Cybering
2. Keep Romance Pg-13
3. Try and post at least two-to-three sentences
4. PM me your profile under the title "Christmas Ball"  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:58 am
Profiles:

Name: Basil Piroue
Sex: Male
Bio: Basil was born under a very wealthy family in england, and was pursueing his joy of horseback riding at age 18, when he was attacked and turned by a vampire. Fortuneatly, Basil was quickly able to find a family better suited to his change and changed his last name from Barkus to Piroue. Basil moved to the states in the early 1900's and bought a substacial mansion in the countryside. He lives there with a few of his vampiric cousins and servants.
Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Talents: Horseback Riding, Fencing, Piano Playing
Dislikes: Being Lied To, racism, and humans who think they are better than him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:04 pm
Name: Abigail (Abbie) Maddison
Sex: Female
Bio: Abbie has always been the girl looking from the outside. She never got into trouble, she's a straight A student. But she never really clicked with people. Guys liked her only for her looks, and she ended up being severely hurt, causing her to hate the male species. She withdraws from the real world and disappears into her art. Doesn't matter if its dance, singing, writing or any other kind of art. She just loses herself in it to forget it. She also has two kittens, Bumble and Pookie.
Appearence: User Image
Talents: Art, Photography, Dancing, Singing
Likes: Music, Art, singing, dancing, her kittens, reading, writing
Dislikes: Snobby people, people who think they are better than everyone, arrogance, needles, blood, men for the most part  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:11 pm
((I will post first))

Basil leaned over the railing on top of the stairs, overlooking the placement of flowers and lights snaking up the bannisters. "Make sure that the dancefloor is shining properly jenkins!" He said in an authoritative tone towards one of his butlers. "I took the liberty of doing earlier this afternoon, sir. Perhaps you wish to inspect my work?" The slightly portly man asked politely. Basil nodded and walked to the ballroom, smiling slightly to one side. "Good work, Jenkins remind me to reward you with a good cigar afterwards." The butler bowed his head towards his master, "Very good sir, Thank you sir." Basil made another quick inspection before heading outside for a quick snack, the deer were over plentiful and he knew that missing one wouldn't be a tragedy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:33 pm
Abbie squealed as she clutched an invitation to her chest. All of her waiting and primping and sucking up had finally landed her an invitation to the most exclusive party. The Christmas Ball at the Piroue mansion. She squealed again and bounced into her house and began pulling out every nice dress she owned. She really didn't know how dressed up to be but she picked a burgandy knee length dress that had a plunging back and a beautifully beaded front. She flew into the shower and washed before beginning the beautifying process.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:41 pm
The house was bustling with activity, and Basil's aunt Emily made sure that the guest list was correct. A name showed up on the piece of paper that she did not know which intrigued her, "Abigail Maddison, you must be an aquntance of my niece Samantha, I hope it is everything you wish it to be." The elder woman looked outside the large bay window facing the forest. Emily was glad Basil was feeding now, so that he would be in control later, and with a satisfying sigh she continued her walk of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 pm
Abbie flew around the house trying to find her shoes. She basically tore up the entire house until she had found them. She sat back and grinned then scooped them in her arms and went back to her room. Her curling iron was heated so she put her hair up in a soft up do with hair hanging down. She started to curl the hair as she tried to breath. She finished and applied her makeup before slipping into the dress. She slipped her feet in the shoes and looked at herself. The last touch was a black choker and her favorite necklace, which was a little heart given to her from her late mother. She poked long dangly black earings in her ears and headed out to the car. Her friend's father owned a limosine company and agreed to drive her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:04 pm
Basil came back into the house through the back door and made it into his room without having the servants witness his destroyed wardrobe. After flinging his ruined clothes in the hamper, the vampire sank into a warm bath to ease his tense muscles. From the looks of the guest, there would a number of lovely ladies, he just hoped Samantha would spring another unassuming girl onto him. With a sigh he dryed off and donned his Armani Tuxedo with ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:10 pm
Abbie chewed on her lip nervously as she stepped out of the limo. She smoothed the dress and walked up to the front door. She knocked gently hoping that she'd be heard when a butler answered. "Hello. I'm Abigail." She said softly. He nodded and allowed her in. She stepped in and had her coat gently taken off her shoulders. She smiled graciously and walked further in. Her mouth was open wide as she looked around the beautiful room. "Wow" She breathed as she played with her hair a bit. She wondered when others would arrive.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:29 pm
Basil stepped down the stairs lightly, looking around to see if any guests had arrived. His neutral gray eyes caught a glimpse of a ravashing young lady in a burgandy dress. "Good evening, I'm Basil Piroue I hope you find everything to your liking." He said smoothly, ignoring the older people around them, and the others arriving in limos.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:36 pm
Abbie smiled brilliantly up at him. "I'm Abigail Maddison, or just Abbie." She gently gathered her skirts and bowed her head slightly in a curtsie. She tucked a loose hair back in her hair. "Your house is absolutly stunning" she commented shyly, looking around with awe.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:24 pm
Basil returned with a slight bow, "It's a pleasure to meet your aquaintance Abigail. I'm glad you think my house is stunning, it took a lot of work and planning to get it spick and span." He made sure to keep an eye out for Samantha so he could use Abigal as a shield against any possible girl throwing. "Which school do you go to? I haven't seen you around Brookes High.." He trailed off, leaving space for her to fill in.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:46 am
Abbie cringed a bit at the use of her full name but she'd survive. She giggled nervously, twirling stray hairs around her finger. "Oh I do go there..." She said with a nod. "I just try to be un noticed. Fading into the background. Well more so my art." She babbled and then quickly shut her mouth as several beautiful girls walked in. She bowed her head slightly and scurried off as they approached. She went over to the refreshment table and took a small chocolate off the table, munching on it softly as she watched.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:23 pm
Basil groaned as his cousin Samantha turned the corner with a girl on each arm and a few more following her. "Good Evening, Basil I have some people for you to meet.." she was cut off by Basil who was heading to where Abbie had ran off to. "I already have a young lady in my sights, cousin now be so good as to stop throwing every gold digging shrew my way." He spat annoyed at Samantha, the rich boy found Abbie by the refreshment bowl.

"Sorry about that, my cousin seems bent on suffocating me with every loose woman in our school. I apologize for using your full name earlier I know you are called Abbie usually, I just wanted to be formal." He shrugged, liking the way Abbie wasn't pretending to be snobby or trying to get into his pants. His deeper darker self was also liking Abbie but for an entirely different reason..  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff