Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
It's a secert! (Found-xXMatthewFangXx here) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:46 pm
Story: Heres a story of a girl named Rebecca She has just found out she has a terminal cancer. She won't tell him though. The only person she has in the whole world is her best friend, (Insert name here) What she doesn't know is he's a vampire that secertly wants to suck her blood and he won't tell her ether. Each time he's around her he gets more and more attracted to her and her blood even though it's forbidden.

Rules:
No cybering
Send me profile with title 'It's a secert!'
No God-moding
Romance is allowed and is encouraged
Please keep this Pg-15 acceptable
Only looking for one partner

Profile skeleton:
Name:
Apperance: (Real picture please)

Accepted profiles:
Name: Rebecca Patterson
Bio: Rebecca had a pretty good life only when her parents and brother died in a plane accident she was terrified and sad when she got sent to the orphanage. When she was in kindergarden and met her friend she was finally happy. Until of course about a month ago she learned she had cancer.
Apperance: User Image

Name: Matthew Anthony Fang.
Bio: Matthew's life hasn't been the greatest, he'd never ment his parent's, and found out awhile back why he hadn't. Matthew is a demon, in a sense, he's a vampire. He's moved around all his life to new places, hoping no one will reconigze him. He found a place to stay, because he found his best frined. He know's very well that it's extravengently dangerous for him to stay there, but he can not leave. He's drawn to her by his thrist for her blood, he can't help it, he can't leave, he's simply just not strong enough.
Apperance: User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:37 am
Rebecca woke up that morning feeling like s**t. She had a major stomach pain in her left side. She cringed her teeth for a moment then got up. She went into her bathroom and had a quick shower. She ran back out of her bathroom and got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, an Escape the fate band T. She went back into the bathroom and dried her hair. She striaghtened it to perfection then put her lip ring back in after brushing her teeth. She grabbed her ipod and put the ear buds in her ears, playing Make damn sure by taking back sunday. She to where all the little kids were staring at her, just getting up themselves. "What?" She asked with an attitude. She went to where her school bags were and grabbed them heading out the door.

"Wait." The headmaster could be heard behind me. "Stay and eat some breakfast.

"Not hungry plus I'm gonna be late for school." She said as she walked fully out the door and to her 1970 corvette stingray. She sat down in the car and tried to start it. She growlled under her breath as a small tear rolled down her cheek thinking of her brother since it was orignally his car. "Great the one thing left is gone." I got out of the car and shook my hand. "I'll be with them soon." She said as she started to walk to school slowly. By the time she actually got there classes had already started. She went to the door and tried to open them. "Damn." She said at them not opening.

She went and sat on a planter outside of the school to wait until lunch, another 2 hours to go. She grabbed her book for english class and started to read, not finding anything else to do, not like she actually liked the book or anything.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:32 am
Matthew sighed as he stared at the clieing, he slammed his hand down on the alarm clock just before it was set to ring. He flopped up in his bed, to find nothing, as ever morning, but the chilly air suffocating him. He'd never met his parent's he knew why too. He sighed, walking over to the mirror, why he had one he never understood, he knew what he looked like, his body never changed, no matter how old her got. He sat on the edge of the tub, turning on the water, he'd be late for school, he knew it, he didn't care. He looked around, the emptyness some how filling him. He wonderd how it worked, how he could be and feel so empty, yet something inside him, could be growing with longing. He was thirsty, he wanted to avoid drinking, in fear he might become addicted.

As the bath water ran, streamign quickly and nosily out of the tap, he walked down stairs, grabbing himself a blood bag, he downed it, swolloing greedily so as not to gag. He grabbed another, putting it in a cup, he stared at the red slush, sighing he brought it upstairs. sliding off his clothing, after he'd set down his cup, he laid in the boiling water, no matter how hot the water was, he was still cold as ice, the temperature never seemed to bother him, he longed to feel warm, he didn't know what it was like..People always complained about how warm they were in the summer, while he'd stand under the sun and not feel a thing. He longged, deeply, for the sweet embrace of the warmth, but he knew very well he'd never feel it. He'd finished his cup of blood, setting it in the water to clean it.

He drained the tub lettign the cup sit in it, he shrugged as he pulled on his underware, stopping infront of the mirror he wrapped a towle around his head, drying his hair, he brushed it and then blow dried it. He didn't want to go to school, but he missed his friend. He tugged on some pants, he didn't bother with a shirt, it was the supposibly warmer state of the year, he didn't care, though. He pulled on his black conver high top, and the other oen red, ajusting his black and red checkerd belt he looked himself over. The necklace dangling down to his chest, he sighed yet again, fixing his percings in the mirror. He chuckled glumly, people always thought a vampire couldn't see their own reflection, to bad they were wrong, he thought of himself as a hideious monster..

He grabbed his key's, sliding into his car, he soon arrived at school, calling his friend's name in his own speical way. "ROOBECA!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 am
Rebecca heard him. The sides of her lips perked up a little bit as if a little smile was forming. She thought for a moment. 'Should I tell him? or should I keep it to myself? I might be dead soon, then will I regret not telling him? or will it just be better? ' She sighed as her smile grew a little bit. She turned and waved a little bit as she put her book mark in and put the book away in her bag. She stood up a little bit and bit her lip a little bit as she noticed he wasn't wearing shirt. She licked her now bleeping lip softly as she walked over to him.

"Well Hello Matty, your late for school too?" She asked as she gave him a little friendly hug. She licked her lip again, only making more blood come out. She touched her lip and growlled again. "Stupid lip." She murmured softly.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:54 am
He smiled as he aproched her, his eye's widend, he could smell her blood, she was bleeding he knew it, his eye's slowly closed as he enhaled, holding her to him. His blood lust growing as he let his head fall slightly, he quickly snapped it back. "When am I ever on time?" He asked chucklign half heartedly. His fangs enlarged. "s**t I forgot my bag." He said as he let her go and ran to his car, grabbing his bag he sat in it and wacked his head agains't the seat. "s**t s**t s**t s**t!" He shouted as he pulled his head back out, he pulled out his phone. Texting her quickly.

'Hey, I don't think I'm coming back, I'll see you later, I'll be at home if you wanna hang out.' He clicked send and sat in his car, pulling hastily out of the parking lot, he drove home. He ran to the freezer, grabbing another blood bag, he sucked it down, quenching his thirst. "******** it can't be safe to stay here when she's around, it just isn't, I'm gonna be the death of her!" He shouted to himself. Running out of the house at top speed, he went into the woods, attacking a small animal, he didn't waste time. Unleashing his fangs he sunk his teeth into the animal, sucking eagerly. He pulled back and tossed the animal away. He had blood dripping down his lips to his stomache. He walked home slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:05 am
Rebecca opened her phone and looked at the text message. She looked sadly at it then went back to the planter. She grabbed all her stuff then started to walk. She was going to see him, just not yet. She went to a movie store and bought '10 things I hate about you' and 'Airheads'. She then went into subway and grabbed a sub for herself.

She went on a little hill and ate it quickly, even though she wasn't hungry she thought it'd be best if she ate something. She noticed the woods and just walked inside as if to look for something when the truth was she was just going to a stream by there.She went and sat by the stream, looking at minnows swimming by her feet. She changed the song on her ipod to 'we're so last summer' by Hawthrone heights. She heard something around her. She looked around but didn't see anything. She sighed. "Stupid life, stupid cancer." She said softly throwing a rock into the stream, making sure not to hit any minnows.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:36 am
He sighed softly as he looked around, he was under water, he hadn't noticed her there, he came up with a minno in his mouth swollowing it, his back was to her. The water was slowly turning red from the blood washing off of his ody, he sighed as he got out of the water, pulling hsi underware and pants back on, he ran his fingers through his hair. He reached into the water, grabbing a minno he ate it, looking up he noticed Rebecca, he jumped back slightly. "OH! Wow hi.." he murmured as he blushed, crawling over to her slightly, he smiled. "Sorry about that..I uh didn't want you to see that, I kinda, well didn't notice you." he murmured as he grabbed another Minnow, trying to make thing's a little less ovious he atr another one. "They taste good sue me.." He said with a slight shrug.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:40 am
She just laughed softly. "Same old kooky Matty." She said looking at the minows that were left. "wait you didn't hear me say anything right?" She said not wanting him to hear about the cancer. She looked a little worried. She bit her lip again softly still loving his bare chest. luckily though this time it didn't bleed. She took her earbud out of her ear and turned back to looking worried.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:51 am
He smiled as he sat next to her, "yup yup.." He looked at her, cocking his head to the side. "Nope, I had my head udnerwater.." He said as she notticed her worried look. He gentlly pulled her lip from under her tooth. "No more blood lip." He said scowling as he folded his arms over his chest. He smiled slightly as he laid his head in her lap, bored. "SoooOooOooOooOOooooOoooOOooOOooooOOOO"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:10 am
She looked at him. "Um uh." She said softly wanting to tell him but not really knowing if she should. "Want a headphone?" She asked handing him one of her earbuds. "Wow why'd I just call it a headphone? I will never know." She said chuckling softly. You could faintly hear lips like morphine playing from the very loud earbud.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:14 am
He looked at her and shook his head no, satring up at her, he took the hem of her shirt and whiped the water off of his chest. "Because...Most people call them headpones.." He said it in a 'matter of fact' tone. "Wanna go back to my house, I'm kinda bored...And the minows will be gone soon if we stay.." He murmured as he grabbed another one out of the water and ate it quickly, acting innocent as if he'd never done a thing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:20 am
She smiled at him. "Sure." She said taking out her headphones and turning her ipod off and putting it in her pocket. She stood up and smiled softly, "Hey um Matthew?" She said softly thinking about telling him. "I have something to tell you." She said looking sadly at the ground.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:21 am
She smiled at him. "Sure." She said taking out her headphones and turning her ipod off and putting it in her pocket. She stood up and smiled softly, "Hey um Matthew?" She said softly thinking about telling him. "I have something to tell you." She said looking sadly at the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:37 am
"How about you tell me when we get back." He said as he grabbed a minow, stuffing it in his pocket he took her hand and pulled her through out the woods, with a sigh he walked quickly, dragging her to his house, eh ran inside, bounding up the stairs, he flopped down on his bed with a grin. "A-okay bay bay. What was it you wanted to tell may?" He asked sounded like a ******** tard.

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:43 am
She frowned softly. She didn't want to tell him she had cancer so instead she randomly blurted out "I've had a crush on you for the longest time." Her face turned dark red as she looked down and hit herself in the head. "I did not just admit that." She said softly.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff