Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Truth in the Telling (Matthew Fang) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:45 pm
My name is Luka
I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you
Yes I think you've seen me before

If you hear something late at night
Some kind of trouble. some kind of fight
Just don't ask me what it was

I think it's because I'm clumsy
I try not to talk too loud
Maybe it's because I'm crazy
I try not to act too proud

They only hit until you cry
And after that you don't ask why
You just don't argue anymore

Yes I think I'm okay
I walked into the door again
Well, if you ask that's what I'll say
And it's not your business anyway
I guess I'd like to be alone
With nothing broken, nothing thrown

Just don't ask me how I am

Luka-Suzanne Vega

Alice lives above Edward, with her father in a small apartment. Edward often hears noises coming from their apartment, and goes to ask Alice what it is, and she says its simply her being clumsy.
After a few more visits, he begins to see bruises, but doesn't say anything. Soon Alice begins coming down to visit him, and is always reluctant to go back to her apartment. Edward is suspecting things, but will Alice admit to it?

________________--

Name:
Pic:

Name: Alice Parker
Personality: Guarded and shy. Alice doesn't reveal much about herself to others.
Pic:User Image

Name: Edward Jackson Loval.
Personality; Edward isn't shy, he's the strong, sympathtic type. He shares compassion and his over protective of thoes he loves. He is head strong, and likes to know the truth. He is infact very persistant.
Pic:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:02 pm
Alice's father had shoved her out of the way as he stormed out of the apartment. The door slammed loudly, and Alice sat on the kitchen floor, picking up the plate she'd dropped.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:51 pm
Edward's eye's widend when he herd the door slam, he'd been hearing alot of things recently, it'd been driving him insane in a way. He sighed as he got up, looking around, he took the stairs, it was only one floor, he saw her father walking down, and he shoved Edward. His eye's narrowed and he walked up, knocking on the door. "Alice? It's Edward, may I come in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:58 pm
Alice opened the door, blinking, "Hello!" she squeaked, looking at him. "I'm sorry about the noise, I'm just being clumsy," she grimaced.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:06 pm
He smiled softly as he rolled his eye's, "jeez are you always this clumsy, maybe we should put you in a plastic buble.." He commented quietly as he leaned in the door way. "You sure your okay?" He asked, "you didn't accidently hurt yourself did you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:08 pm
She shook her head, "I'm fine, I'm not hurt." she reassured him. "The plate can't say the same." she winced.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:16 pm
He chuckled softly, "poor poor plate, maybe we should you know, plan a funural." He said grinning as he leaned in the door. "Maybe I should go or something.." He said pointing away from her house. "If you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:20 pm
She bit her lip, before stepping back. "Come in," she told him, smiling softly. "Dad'll be back soon though." she warned him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:26 pm
He smiled slightly, "is that suppoused to scare me Alice, because it doesn't." He said as he walked in with a soft smile, looked around, he sat on the couch. "So..." he murmured akwardly. He looked around as he crossed his leg's. "Mmm, nice appartment.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:30 pm
She smiled, "Thanks, do you want to have something to drink?" she asked.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:36 pm
He nodded, almost as if it was his way of saying 'your welcome.' He smiled. `Mmm, coffe, black, if it`s not too much trouble that is." He stood up and looked at her, he herd the door open. "Should I hide?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:37 pm
"Er-" Alice poked her head out of the kitchen, the pitch of her voice escalating as her father came into view, "Daddy! Matthew came by for a visit, isn't that nice?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:55 pm
Matthew looked from her to her father. Smiling as he leaned on the counter.

"Yeah sure whatever." Murmured her father, then he reached into the fridge grabbing a beat he plopped down on the couch. "Just make sure he leaves so we can finish our conversation." He glared at Matthew, who gave him an odd look then slapped on a cheery smile, he was pourposly trying to piss Alice's dad off.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:05 pm
Alice handed Matt his coffee, wondering why Matthew was grinning like that. "Okay," she murmured, then looked at Matt. She smiled weakly, "You can keep the cup if you want... I'll swing by later." she told him.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:08 pm
"I take it that means I have to leave." he pouted playfuly as he took the cup. "Oh okay, come by any time, we both know I can down a coffee in a couple miniutes, so why don't you just don't come with me?" he asked as he looked at her angry, soon to be drunk father, taking her hand he pulled her out with him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff