[PRP/Collection] Moryera's Slime Garden Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moryera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:24 pm
~Welcome to Moryera's Slime Garden!~

I'm sorry my thread isn't prettier, I'll do a bit more cleaning up later. I just wanted to get my slimies out of my cold, dark, scary Photobucket and into a nicer environment. 3nodding

Post 1: You are here!
Post 2: The grand tour of the garden.
Post 3: Marin
Post 4: Honey
Post 5: Mrs. Peachberry
Post 6: The Chili Couple
Post 7: Moryslime
Posts 8-14: ((to be filled with profiles))
Post 15: Future Slimes - the idea list!

Page 2 and on: My RP posts.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:33 pm
~The Garden~

((Description goes here.))  

Moryera

Moryera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:34 pm
~Marin~

User Image

Marin was Mory's very first silky slime. She is an intelligent, friendly Slime, but is more than a little bit shy and has a tendency to get a little...well, blue. Her slimey sister Honey does her best to cheer her up, but sometimes Marin just wants to be alone.

When she's off by herself, Marin loves to listen to and play music. Being a Ragnarok-type slimey has made her an excellent piano player for a slime---that is, she can use her little "ponytail" squishy ball to bounce up and down on TWO keys at a time instead of one. whee She is also a very good singer.

Marin was NOT actually named after her color. Mory's IRL middle name is Marin, so that's how slimey Marin got her name. That doesn't make her think it's any less boring to share a name with so many other slimes. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:35 pm
~Honey~

User Image User Image

Honey is just like her name---a big sweetie. She loves everybody, and is always asking Mory to bring her home more slimey friends to play with. Her dream is to one day live in a big greenhouse or basement with dozens and dozens of other slimes, just like Miss Cassidy or Miss Cardi's slimes do.

Cooking---or, rather, helping Mory cook---is one of Honey's favorite hobbies. Unfortunately, it's not very easy to cook when you're a little jelly ball, and the most Honey usually succeeds in doing is falling into the cake batter. sweatdrop

Honey got her name not only from being sweet, but also from looking exactly like a bouncing, talking ball of clover honey.  

Moryera

Moryera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:35 pm
~Mrs. Peachberry~

User Image

A slightly oversized, slightly greying slime, Mrs. Peachberry takes care of the slimes' garden---and, being a motherly sort, also takes care of everyone in it. She can often be found hopping along carrying a slime-sized watering can and humming to herself.

Mrs. P seems to be the oldest slime in Moryera's slime garden. She used to be a cute little orange slime when she was younger, but that was a loooong while ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Moryera

Moryera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:08 pm
~Moryeraslime~

User Image

They say that after a while, people start to look like their pets...but do pets start to look like their people?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:01 pm
Another reserved post, just for fun. heart  

Moryera

Moryera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:41 am
Reserved! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:45 am
Reserved! heart  

Moryera

Moryera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:47 am
Reserved! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:49 am
Reserved! heart  

Moryera

Moryera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:51 am
Reserved! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:52 am
Reserved! heart  

Moryera

Moryera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:57 am
~Future Slimes!~
(AKA: Mory's Idea and To-Be-Ordered List)

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff