Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:55 am
Tu es dea, filia lunae. You are a goddess, a daughter of the moon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(from the book) In ancient times, it was said that the goddess Selene drove the moon across the sky. Each night she followed her brother Helios, the sun, to catch his fiery rays and reflect the light back to earth. One night on her journey, she looked down and saw Endymion sleeping in the hills. She fell in love with the beautiful shepherd. Night after night she looked down on his gentle beauty and loved him more, until finally she left the moon between the sun and the earth and went down to the grassy fields to lie beside him.

For three nights she stayed with him, and the moon, unable to catch the sun's rays, remained dark. People feared the dark moon. They said it brought death and freed evil forces to roam the black night. Zeus, King of the Gods, was angered by the darkness and punish Selene by giving Endymion eternal sleep.

Selene returned to the moon and drove it across the night sky, but her love was to strong. She hid Endymion in a cave; and now, three nights each lunar month, she leaves the moon to visit her sleeping lover and cover him with silver kisses. In his sleep, Endymion dreams he holds the moon. He has given Selene daughters to guard the night. They are powerful and beautiful like their mother, and mortal like their father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Atrox, a powerful evil who wishes to destroy the moon. It gains followers by sucking the hope from their souls. Only the Daughters can stop this ancient evil and its followers.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:56 am
Rules: PLEASE READ!!!!!

1. Only Five Daughters of the Moon (first come first serve)

2. Everyone else can be a follower or some how tied to the daughters.

3. Follow Guild and Gaia rules

4. Send your Profiles to me.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:01 am
PROFILES!

Outlook~
Cat Name:
RP name:
Power: (only if daughter) (only one)
Rank: (only for followers) (follower, regulator, or Cicnti) (i'll post a thing about each)
Personality:
Bio:
Picture:
Other:
~Daughters~

Cat Name: Crystalstar
RP name: Morgan
Power: Read minds
Personality: Sweet, tough, and smart
Bio: She's known about her power since she was five and loves it. She's always using her power for the good of others and herself. Was the first to find out she was a daughter.
Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girl/Phoenix_Evolution/915182a2pse1ge5g.jpg
Other: none

Cat Name: Bearclaw
RP name: Talli
Power: Has the ability to transform
Personality: Has been considered to be bossy, but it's only her way of taking control. Once she has her mind set on something, there's no chance to change it.
Bio: Even though Talli knows her power, she has no idea what so ever that she is a daughter. She lives alone, sometimes transforming into an animal and using their den/or nest to sleep.
Picture: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r22/maybaby22/shy.jpg
Other:

Cat Name: Cindermoon
RP name: Mina
Power: Ability to control Fire
Personality: Kind, but has major mood changes when ever her powers are brought up.
Bio: Found out about her powers when she was 8, she had burned down her home killing her parents. She try's to deny her power, when and old man discovered her, then explained about the Daughters of the moon. Mia killed the man out of madness and still wanders, upset and lonely.
Picture: http://www.tokyopop.co.uk/ugc/2/0/2/3/1/3/u/avatar/1158907.jpg
Other: A part of her hopes to find the other Daughters of the moon, but the other part of her hopes that she can one day die in peace for she believes that she is nothing but a burden on life.

Cat Name: Reedblossom
RP name: Nala
Power: Sees into the future (in her dreams)
Personality: Gloomy, Negative, Protective when her power is brought up
Bio: When She was 7, Nala had her first vision. It was a flood in her hometown that took place a week later. She became hydrophobic because of that day. Nala never knew her birth mother, and is willing to do whatever it takes to find her(If she is Alive! gonk )
Picture: http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/HeadBangerCh1ck/Anime Girls/?action=view¤t=animegirlbigger.jpg
Other: She owns a stuffed bear named Death. She puts pins in him every day... eek

~Followers~

Cat Name: Shadowstar
RP name: Jaki
Personality: rude, loves to tick people, and loves being a follower
Bio: She grew up with Heather and was almost killed by being beaten up. As she lay in the hospital the Atrox came to her and changed her to its side.
Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girl/maybaby22/Noellija.jpg

Cat Name: Crystalstar_leader
RP name: Devin
Personality: Rude, sly, and loves torturing people
Bio: He was Jasmine's adopted son, but she gave him up when he became a follower. He's quickly gaining ranks in the Atrox and is highly favored by it.
Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime boy/rokeu_yura/anime/untitled.jpg

Cat Name: Shadowstar
RP name: Heather
Power: Telepathic (lift things with her mind)
Personality: Kind, very protective, and tough
Bio: She grew up in an orphanage and got beat up a lot. She learned to defend herself. When her best friend was almost killed from someone beating her, so she has been very protective of her friends and family. Now she lives with Jasmine. She was the second daughter to find out.
Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girl/THORN_KibasLittleKitty/anime_girl.jpg
Other: she was once a goddess, but changed to save her friends and family

~Others~

Cat Name: Crystalstar_leader
RP name: Jasmine
Personality: Sweet, loving, and very smart
Bio: She is the 'mentor' of the daughters. She was chosen by Selene to be there guide and teacher.
Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime girl/Phoenix_Evolution/animeOhiohe.jpg

Cat Name: Thunderstar
RP name: Tanner
Personality: Sweet, strong, and loves a good fight
Bio: He's Morgan's boy friend, and has known her since first grade. He also knows about her being a daughter.
Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime boy/dragonfirewave/Anime/anime-2.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am
INFO ABOUT RANKS:

The Followers- Are those people who have given in to the false promises of the Atrox. The Atrox offers false promises to it's victims when they accept the Atrox steals their hope. The eventually become followers. Now they prey on the hopes of others turning them to the Atrox as well. During the dark of the moon they are the most powerful.

The Regulators- The Regulators are the atrox's police. The maintain orders among the followers of the Atrox. Regulators are extremely committed to the Atrox that it's evil polutes them and distorts thier apperances. The must disguse thier apperances in public.

The Cicnti- The Inner Circle of the Atrox. They are the closest to the Atrox.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:42 am
User Image POSTING MAY BEGIN!!!! User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:27 pm
(OOO!!! Its Stanton! *sigh* He's so flippin' HOT!)

Heather walked down the streets of downtown LA, heading back home. Something moved in the shadow's, she turned, but didn't see anything. Her necklace glowed, telling her danger was near. It was a gift to her when she was born, she's never taken it off.

The cold metal was now burning against her chest. "Hello?" She called.

Something moved in the corner of her eye and someone stepped out of the shadows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaki stepped from the shadows, reforming. Her black cape flowed around her and settled on her shoulders. "Hello, Heather," She whispered.

Heather glared at her, "What do you want?"

"Can't I see my old friend?" Jaki said, shrugging. She took a step forward, Heather took one back.

"You're not my friend," She spat. "Did the Atrox send you?"

Jaki smiled, "Maybe."
Heather saw more shadows gathering around her, "Da**." She cursed, spun and ran, her We're not going to hurt you, Heather Someone said beside her. She knew it was a follower. Heather ran faster as her power built.

As Heather neared Jasmine's home, she could still feel the follower next to her. Suddenly that feeling was gone, "Heather! In here." It was Morgan, another daughter. Heather turned right and jumped into the car Morgan sat in. She floored the gas and they sped down the street. "Thanks," Heather said. Morgan smiled and shrugged.  

daughter-of-the-moon1

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:34 am
Morgan passed Jasmine's house, "Where are you going?" Heather asked looking back at her home.

"We'll go to my place for a bit," Morgan said and pulled into a small stucco house. "Plus, my mom hasn't seen you in a while." They jumped out of the car and ran across the lawn.

The house was warm and the smell of fresh cookies filled the whole house. "Mom, I'm home. Heather's with me." She said as they walked towards the kitchen.

Someone gathered them up in a hug, "Where have you two been? They're are criminals on the street at this time." It was Morgan's mother, Crystal.

"Mom," Morgan complained, pulling away and grabbing a cookie. "We were careful, I was just over at Jasmine's for a bit. Then Heather said she wanted to talk." She shrugged and winked at Heather.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:43 am
Jasmine peaked out the window just as Morgan's car shot down the street. "Be safe my daughter's," She whispered and closed the curtains. She turned around to see someone staring at her, "Hello, Jasmine."

"Devin," Jasmine whispered. A shadowy figure formed and hovered over to the couch. "Get out!" Jasmine said sternly.

Devin laughed and formed on the couch, "Na, I want to hang out with my mother." He smiled.

"Your not my son," Jasmine said and walked over to the kitchen. Devin stopped her. His cold touch held her arm firmly. "Where are they?" Jasmine stood there, not saying a word. She could feel him in her mind, trying to find away around the boundaries. Suddenly she slipped and lost control of her mind. "Thanks," Devin said, turned into shadow, and slipped out the window.

"No," She whispered and ran to her phone. She quickly dialed Heather's number. "Hello?" Heather answered.

"Heather, get out! Devin's on his way, I lost control of my mind and he found out where you are." Jasmine said and waited for an answer. "Hello?" A long tone answered her back. She sighed, knowing that meant they were leaving, she hoped.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:57 pm
Talli rose to a stretch. It was nice to be back in her form after a long night of being cooped up in that wretched nest. But it was better than nothing.

Mist parted from her lips, fading into the crisp winter air. It's cold... she thought absently to herself with a chill. It would be nice to have a jacket...

She had found herself gazing at two local children, bundled up in big fleece-sewn coats. They laughed and cheered as the mushed together snow, making some-what of a snow man. She blinked, tinge of longing in her gaze.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:52 pm
(Crystalstar: I hate you for making me read these books...they're really good!)

Seth walked around the club he was at, searching the minds of people around him, trying to find his next victim. Soon he came to a girl, she was pretty, but wasn't his type. She wore low cut jeans and a tank top. Her mind was filled with horrible things.

He walked over to her and smiled, "Hi." She looked up and smiled, "Hi."

"I'm Seth," He grabbed her hand and kissed it. "You are?"

She blushed, "Krystal." Seth smiled and pulled her away from the bar. He dragged her out of the club and they walked down the street. "Where are we going?" Krystal asked, Seth knew what she wanted.

"The park," He smiled. Soon they came to the park and he set her on a park bench. "Look into my eyes." He said, leaning over her. She obeyed. Soon she was lost in his memories.
Tanner kept calling Morgan, but she wouldn't pick up. "She's never going to answer..." He sighed and began flipping through the channels. "Da** her and the Atrox." He said, flipped off the tv and picked up his guitar.  

Shadeslayer101

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:02 pm
(MUAHAHA!!!!! My evil plan has worked twisted ^.^)

Morgan sped down the rode, ignoring her phone. "Where should we go?" She asked Heather. Heather stared into space before answering. "Park." She said.

Morgan nodded and did a really quick U-turn. They passed her house again and turned down another street. Soon they were at the park. "Now what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:08 pm
Can there be another group of people? It may see a little wierd, but can I be a magical snow tiger that can transforms into other animals too? (but i like to stay a snow tiger most of the time) I could belong to Talli (bearclaw) because she transforms too. PLEASE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
P.S.- to me, it doesn't seem like you guys are dealing with magic yet. (do you guys do that later?)
P.S.S.- i can be a snow tiger that still belongs to Talli right now (i would be hiding around Talli's home, but stay out of sight until she returns home).
P.S.S.S.- if i need to make a profile, here it is:

Cat Name: Leafpaw
RP name: snowflake (white cat, snow tiger)
Owner: Talli
Power: transformation
Personality: Loves and wants to protect Talli and her friends and cautious + careful around strangers
Bio: she uses her transformation power around Talli only (as a cat around her friends), sometimes gets into trouble, and she loves to investigate unknown objects, sounds, etc. (the trouble part)
Picture:User Image
Other: none (for now)

so can i be a snow tiger instead???????????? PLEASE?????  

Feathertail14

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:29 pm
Mia sat on a park bench. The wind whisled through her hair. Mia let some tears fall on the ground, she was thinking of her family. . ..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:09 pm
(i guess, thats if Bearclaw would like you as her pet. But i'm fine with it.)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:24 am
thanks crystalstar!
Hey Bearclaw! Can i be your pet? PLEASE???  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff