Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:22 pm
Wolf Story is about animals and humans in "war" each animal has a "demon". A demon is a elemental power they can use. (Ex. Fire, Water, Electricity, etc.) (HINT: No Being A Demon Of Light or Dark! Those are rare and mostly gods) One character can only have 1 demon. Just Because its a "wolf" or "cat" pack doesnt mean other animals could be in it. For example, Okunote is a cat but he lives in a wolf pack.

The Light Wolf pack is the main pack. These are trustworthy, brave wolves (or cats) they usually have any type of demons.
Leader: No Specific Leader. If there has to be one, it's Jake, a light grey wolf, demon of Light.

The Dark Wolf Pack is a shadowed group of wolves who would fight for any thing. These wolves usually are darker demons (Ex. Nightmares, Rain, Storms, etc.)
Leader: Akumu, a black half wolf human monster, Demon of Nightmares

Now the cats. There are rarely any cats in this rp but if you want to you can be one. They have the same way of Demons as the wolves do. The cats and Wolves are close friends.

The Moon Cat Pack is a Pack of cats who are great fighters but always keep quiet. (shy) Each cat has around their neck a silver collar with their demon emblem on it. (Ex. If there was a fire demon there would be a fire shaped amulet)
Leader: Unknown

The Sun Cat Pack are brave cats who rarely fight, but if ever a fight needed, they would attack! These cats are similar with the collars, except they are gold not silver. A couple of these cats are blind.
Leader: Unknown

Humans. Rarely there will be a human because humans think the animals on the other side of the river (humans live on one side, animals the other)
are horrid creatures who kill anyone no matter what (NOT TRUE!)

When you want to join put down:
Character's Name:
Gaia Name:
Animal:
Demon:
Pack:
Picture:
Profile:

Examples:

Okunote
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Cat
Secrets
Lived in Moon Pack, Left to Light Pack
Pic: User Image
He is just a little kit on the outside, but a brave warrior on the inside. His sister died when he was very young so he thought his pack would beat him up if he told them he killed her (he didnt kill her, she fell off a cliff, but he couldn't save her) When he was brought into the Light Pack he fell in love with a wolf/dog named Mattie. But when Mattie died in a blizzard He felt like he was killing all his loved ones. But once he met Sil, a kit from the Sun Pack, he felt like he was with his sister again. He protects her as if she was his sister.

Jake
Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Wolf
Light (I know I said U can't, But he is a character in the ACTUAL story)
Light Pack
Pic: http://fc80.deviantart.com/fs31/i/2008/194/6/9/Night_by_ShadowRox1111.jpg
When Just a pup Jake destroyed the camp (long story) and was never trusted. Now he lives as a "kinda" leader (there's no specific leaders) in the pack. His older brother is Onkaku, Demon of Music, and his Half-Sister is Mattie, a wolf dog hybrid and the Light Pack's Healer (until she died -_-)

Pretty Much whats happening is:
The Animals and Humans are in War
The Humans Burnt the forest down so now theres only the Light and Dark pack (you could be a "survivor" from one of the cat packs)
The Light Pack Wants to make Peace With the Humans
The Dark Pack Wants To kill all Humans (Not cuz their EVIL, cuz the leader, not only hated humans to start with, but the humans tested on her and she became half human, so she wants to destroy all of their kind)
And the Humans Want To Destroy the Animals...

Also: In this story, I made it up! But, I am low in characters. If you would like, I could make one of your characters in the story! For Free (Cuz I'm Nice like That ^^) Just PM me all about them and I could put them in the story! You can also tell me about more than 1 character! But you must "PM" me though!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:59 pm
Character's Name: Moonshadow
Gaia Name: Lord Myself
Animal: Wolf
Demon: Stars
Pack: N/A
Picture: User Image
Profile: Moonshadow had once been a proud Alpha, leading what she called the Skyscape Pack, but was destroyed by the Dark Pack, she now prowls around the forest, await revenge. ((Is this alrgight if I add this?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:26 pm
Well, It could've only been the Dark Pack, I can't imagine the Light pack doing that...
Though this has to of been LONG time ago when they were destroyed, because the 4 packs only think there was the 4 packs, almost exactly like Skyclan. O.o

Are you okay with that?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:01 pm
That's fine! Do you want me to make it only the dark pack?  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:05 pm
Okay ^^

Yes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:38 am
Character's Name: Zanya
Gaia Name: Eagleheart_of_Moonclan
Animal: Wolf
Demon: (i need other options!!! D' wink
Pack: Dark
Picture: User Image
Profile: Vicious and battle hungry, but extremly loyal and friendly to her pack  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:08 pm
Dark Pack Demon Options: Demon of Battle, Demon of Fear, Demon of Storms, Demon of Stone, Demon of Fire, Demon of Blood, Demon of Anger, etc.

You can rather chose from here or think of other Demon names while reading these.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:37 pm
JOINAGE! PARTY OF 1!!!!

Character's Name: Wheepingsong
Gaia Name: kittiluva4
Animal: CAT!
Demon: Tears
Pack: Moon Cat
Picture:User Image
Profile: Wheepingsong was born into a human home as the runt. Her original name was Smallfoot. She was mistreated and abused until she was abandoned. She wandered the forest and was attacked by a pack of loner wolves. She shed her first tear that night, and was given the Demon of Tears. She gave herself her current name. She is loyal, kind, and strong, but doesn't know who to trust.  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:29 pm
Welcome you guys ^^ Ok I'll start:

Okunote lay in a patch of burnt grass. His white fur stained in ash. He watched the wind crack the weak black branches off the trees. He closed his eyes trying to forget the fire. He laid on his side. He lifted hid head, his large black ears cupped foreward. Someone was rustling in the bushes. "Hello?" his raspy voice squeaked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:04 pm
Character's Name: Mars
Gaia Name: Jupiter_Hatake
Animal: Cat
Demon: planets
Pack: Moon Cat
Picture: http://www.freewebs.com/squirrel_star/Member Pictures/Bloodclan/Demonsoul Bloodclan Warriors Tabby She-cat Red eyes.jpg

Profile: Mars was a strong young cat, but she was hurt by a wolf when she was only one. She lived in anger until a Moon Cat found her and took her in, now she lives with the Moon Cats. Mars is silent, wise, thoughtful, and seems to have her head in the clouds.  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:48 pm
Hello? Is Anyone Here?))

Okunote stood up, his jet black paws quivered. "Is anyone there?" he rasped louder. A crunch of a twig cracked in the black bush. Okunote jumped at the noise. A scent filled his nose. "I know someone's in there! I can hear and scent you!" he slowly unsheathed his small claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 pm
Mars walked through the trees, her silver planet collar twitching with her steps  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:17 pm
Okunote lost his interest in the bush and turned his bright golden eyes to Mars. "It's you" he flicked a small smile. I thought someone was hiding in the bushes" he looked back at the bush. "Ready to attack..." he sniffed the bush, he realized the faint scent was Mars.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:33 pm
Mars blinked at the wolf, then sat down and twitched her tail
"Yes, it was me."  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:46 am
Okunote is a cat))

Okunote lowered his ears. Suddenly he flicked them back up. He heard strong footsteps, two at a time. He quickly turned around. He saw a few humans with steel cages. "Humans!" One of the humans reached their arm out to grab him. Okunote swiped his big paw at the human.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff