Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Gossy's Journal GOAL MET! WOOOT! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:00 pm
Hi everyone! I'm just going to quote my intro post: (It's old, I am 24 now)

Quote:
Hello .◕ ‿ ◕.

I am a 22 stay at home mom.

I gained some weight during pregnancy and have been having some difficulty post-pregnancy. I have been trying to lose it slowly over the last 1.5 years.

Current: 132
Goal: 115

other goals: to eat healthy and start exercising, to get rid of the layer of fat around the belly and shrink the preggo stretch marks.

My boyfriend is pretty un-supportive, he does not believe I should lose any weight and does not like eating healthy. I find it difficult to find time to exercise and I am constantly exhausted from trying to keep up with my kid. I want to be there for her and set a good example for her, and hopefully have my boyfriend follow because he is overweight and leads an unhealthy lifestyle.

My highest weight was at 160 or so I believe, when I was 8-9 months pregnant.

BEFORE
Here's a starting pic of me and my daughter during the summer 08:

User Image

Here is a pic of me I found of myself tagged on Facebook. Ughhh >__< how embarrassing. This was in Jan. 09

User Image

This was in March-ish 09. I have a retarded looking face because other people took these... So I drew a more pleasant face

User Image

STARTING WEIGHT: 132
CURRENT WEIGHT: 108 (YAY)
GOAL WEIGHT: 115 * I MADE IT WOOOOO *

I have finally met my goal after a 3 year struggle with my weight. I am going to work on maintaining it now. Thank you everyone for your help.

AFTER:

March 2011
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:03 pm
Sunday 11/23 ~

Unfortunately today Tim made brownies and I succumbed to that. I don't usually eat a lot of junk but he makes it pretty difficult.

The up side is that I bought a bunch of fresh produce to cook with for the week ahead.

Exercise - did not do any today. ):  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 am
I know what you mean. I love brownies. Actually I just love to bake in general.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:53 am
PX I like chocolate chocolate-chip cookies

12/3 ~ I lost 3 pounds apparently. Woo! Been tired with holiday stuff and normal life things lately. Still need to exercise regularly. The problem with me is when it gets cold I don't want to leave the house.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Starlurk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:03 pm
Your daughter is adorable. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:26 pm
Thanks whee

Friday 12/5 ~ ate too many donuts and m&ms. bad! gonk I wanted something sweet and I didn't want to eat fruit. Hopefully I can go to Trader Joe's tomorrow to get better snack options.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:06 pm
Saturday 10/6 ~ Tim made cinnamon rolls and we got KFC for lunch. BAAAWWWWW. Fortunately I have been snacking very healthy as I got some good whole foods from Trader Joe's earlier.

I also discovered a cute site called Poupee. It's a flash site with avatars to dress up, using "ribbons" as currency. You get ribbons for posting pics of your real life clothes.

mine:

http://pupe.ameba.jp/profile/VaJHTJJf1bTy/

It made me realize how much I really love putting together outfits and clothes, and lately I have been dressing like a slouch! A combination of, "oh I'll buy clothes when I'm skinny again" and "I don't go out a lot anyway, with the baby at home" is making me dress frumpy. I think it is a great motivator for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 pm
that site is too cute.  

Soi Tsuba

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:40 pm
~ Thurs. December 18

AGH. My daughter and I got food poisoning. Or maybe it is a bad tummy bug or something but we've been really sick. I'm so hungry but I'm also nauseous. No doubt lost a lot of water weight, which is not good because I'm going to eat so much when this is over.

the baby's a little better. she acts like she feels normal, but I still feel completely trashed. My bf had to take off two days of work to take care of us.

crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:37 pm
that's horrible!  

Soi Tsuba

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:18 pm
Saturday December 27 ~

I'm better now. Been eating holiday foods.

gonk

Got a jar of cookies from our neighbors AND a tin full of cookies from mother-in-law. They are so delicious and bad. bad. baaaad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:01 pm
Monday December 29~

I need to exercise. I always tell myself that, and then not do it. ): I'm so tired all the time.  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Jasmine Clash

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Just think of how proud of yourself you will feel if you do excercise ^_^ that motivation normally helps me out. and it will encourage you to work out more, too.

Cookies O_o - so good yet so bad. lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:18 pm
~ Wed. January 21

I know. I may have an exercise buddy to help me!

One of my old friends is back in town indefinitely and invited me to go walking. So we will start that soon. Woot. :3  

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Gossy

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:54 am
~ Monday Feb. 17

I got sick again! On Valentine's Day too. I started feeling it while we were out watching Coraline. On top of that I woke up with a nose bleed.

On the plus side I have lost 2 lbs. in the past couple weeks.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff