Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Has anyone ever...? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pockyvampyre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:58 pm
This just happened to me, and I was wondering if anybody else has had this happen to them. stare

Soo...There I was minding my own business me and my friends discussing homosexuality, people coming out, etc.

Well there was this girl, (She was pretty damn strange...even her last name was "Strange" xd Literally) And she decided to tell me Im too ugly to be Bisexual...

THAT made me mad. whee

Has that ever happened to you?

P.S. And I do have a picture on my profile of me. Judge if you must. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:03 pm
Nah never quite happened to me, once had long hair and they asked if I was just a confused emo or something. Never been emo, never will. Anyway you seem plenty attractive comrade. So next time you can tell that girl, "It's girls like you that make guys like that sleep with guys like me." If she has her boy with her then it can be quite fun.  

Ceveo

Dagur

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:25 am
She was probobly a jerk so ignore her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Aww. Thank you. :33
Well the funny things is, eventually we became friends to a point to were she'd follow me...Creepy.

pockyvampyre

Erandir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:36 pm
As though only good looking people are bisexual or gay. Right. That makes complete sense. I don't think you're ugly (though the emo look turns me off completely. I suggest getting some proper fashion.)

As for me. I've never experienced such a thing because most people tell me I should take up modeling. But I'm too short, so it's pointless.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:30 pm
Thanks..I think. XD

pockyvampyre

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:13 pm
XD
That is a new one.

I've had friends tell me there is no way I'm gay or bi.
Shocked them when i changed my facebook......well actually none of them have said anything.

One of my internet friends got to laugh in my face (she is a super yaoi fangirl who I like to give a hard time about her obsession.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:00 pm
I've had a few girls attack me and then get upset when I told them I was gay, they then kept telling me if I wasn't interested just to say so. It's not like I'm macho or anything! Far from it actually >>

Then one of them got really uppity and in my face before she left. "I know alot of gay people, and gay guys -DON'T- have Facial Hair"

WTF?! I'm male. I produce testosterone(sp? too lazy to check). I produce facial hair. DEAL WITH IT B@%$!

Oh, and you're plenty cute. Too bad you're too young, and taken. razz xD  

iLessThan3 Jamie

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:48 pm
I would have told her she was too ugly to exist. But I'm a b***h, so yeah.

No one's ever told me I'm too ugly to be something. But my mother didn't believe me when I told her I'm pansexual. Actually, she probably still doesn't believe me. Not that I care really. If she doesn't want to believe me she doesn't have to.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 pm
No, thankfully that has never happened to me. But don't worry, you and your boyfriend are plenty cute and cuddly. I know, I checked your profile. Heh, her boyfriend probably wants you anyway, so don't worry about her.  

Creme Rose

Olympic Prophet

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150

Solitude Doll

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:37 am
LOL What a B!TCH Weather she is pretty (highly unlikly) or ugly ( most likly) just ignore her, all she ment was that you aren't her taste >_> and I know she isn't yours so. you're in hand with her, she just outspoke her mind. Rude girl wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:09 pm
I think you're quite cute! Girls like that are just so upset with their own lives that they can't stand to be nice to anyone else. From my own experience though, I've been approached several times about being a lesbian. Many people assume I am (which is kind of half right?), and I get a lot of 'butch' comments. I just ignore them. 4laugh  

nuripyon

Akira_666_13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:25 pm
*Blink... blink* That girl is just a b****. Ignore her.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff