Miouya

Versatile Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:55 pm
i was wondering why you like L
the reson i like L is because he fights for justece and wont give up (plus i think he's hot >_<)

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:06 pm
Well... the most important reason for me, is, there's this "force" thingy... I just feel like there's something about someone in a manga that I just totally hype about. But, that won't stand in a serious debate... so, I'd say, it's because he's unique. Totally special. One-of-a-kind. There's just no one like L.  

faerygirl-14

masumi5

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:03 pm
Well, he's hot for one xd ! And I love all of his little quirks! Like how he holds things, sits, puts his thumb to his mouth, and how all he eats is sweets!

I love L heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:25 pm
I used to have a reason. But... I don't anymore. Obsession is obsession, period. I hate not knowing, but I just don't know.  

faerygirl-14

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:56 pm
Anyways, L is alive!!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:18 pm
He's unique. There aren't any other characters like him out there. Plus I have a thing for hilarious detectives with quirks. (Monk & Psych!)  

randomnessensues

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:23 pm
Er... who? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:34 pm
Quote:
Adrian Monk is a fictional character, and the protagonist of television series Monk, portrayed by Tony Shalhoub. A legendary former homicide detective in the San Francisco Police Department, his obsessive-compulsive disorder severely intensified with the death of his wife, interfered with his job and resulted in his current suspension from the department.

It's so funny. One of his phobias is milk!

Quote:
The show stars James Roday as Shawn Spencer, a young crime consultant for the Santa Barbara, California Police Department (SBPD) whose "heightened observational skills" and impressive detective instincts allow him to convince people that he is psychic.

That one's hilarious too!

Here's an awesome fanfiction in which L meets Monk and the cast from Psych: Mr. Monk Returns to Japan.  

randomnessensues

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 pm
... milk?!
Sounds like Ed...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:36 pm
Ed?  

randomnessensues

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:40 pm
from Fullmetal Alchemist  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:16 pm
well a lot of reasons but he is so hot and is so intelligent, unique, funny...  

Aerlinniel I

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cagalli Athrun Zala

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:06 pm
User ImageThe reason ehy i like L is cause he is just to cool. He is. I went bought that one book Dthe Note another Note The Lose Angels B.B case. Well here i was think of a shoting. Right but i was wrong. Any way there is a part at the end of the book he went a hug a FBI agent. LOL And by the way i am sorry for miss spelled words. For i have been on a lapot. And it is a pain in the but once my hand hit the mouse boton. Any way back to the piont. I also like L for his quick action. In most things i should say. And what not. Plus the way he dress. Got to love it. and that is why i like L  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 am
Cagalli Athrun Zala
Any way there is a part at the end of the book he went a hug a FBI agent.
トイス!!

Haha, I liked that part too. And Naomi kicked him down the stairs! rofl I so totally have to read that novel again sometime.

Kaja Kaja Goo ♪  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Skookums

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:27 pm
he seems to be very very off
hes ******** up  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash