Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:47 pm
This is a semi-literate rp.(If you dont what that means gtfo.)
Ok, so this is a vampire rp.It takes place in a world where vampires exsist along side humans but most humans do not know where they are vampires.The vampires are not like most fairy-tales vampires..I would like humans and vampires.Also, some romance(yuri and yaoi supported;] but if it gets too romantic take it to pm)

I will only except you if you have read at least the first 2 books in the twilight series so you know what kind of vampire you are.

You can start out human or vampire.

1. Into
2. Rules
3. Profiles
4. Black list
5. Story

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:49 pm
2. Rules

1. NO Godmoding!
2. I dont mind foul language but please keep it to a minimum
3. Please dont use chat speak
4. Romance is allowed but keep it to about a p-g 17 level please
5. When you create a profile please send it to me with the title of "In to the Twilight"
6. If you dont follow the rules you will be given a strike....3 strikes and you'll be blacklisted and possibly removed from the storyline.
7. Last but not least...HAVE FUN!  

xXVictorColdXx

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 pm
3. Profiles and profile skeleton

Gaia Name:
Name:
Age(approximate is acceptable):
Background Info:
Appearance sad please an anime pic!)

]Gaia Name: DncStar
Name: Meghan Hodge
Human, Vampire?: Human
Background Info: Meghan is just a normal girl who seems to have bad things happen to her. Her mother calls her Murphy's Law, because anything bad that could happen, usually happens to her. But she's extremely independent and refuses to believe she's cursed with bad luck. She is adventurous and is always mixing into different groups to find something exciting to do.
Appearance:User Image

Gaia Name: Nejihugavampire
Name: Jake Cold
Age(approximate is acceptable): Looks 19 really is 457
Human, Vampire?: Vampire
Power: Telekinesis. Pyrokinesis.
Background Info: Jake was born in London, Englad 457 years ago. It was his 18 birth day and he was walking home from a big party. That night a man he had passed in the ally began to stalk him. He was bitten and turned into a vampire. Since then he tried to never hunt humans. He hunted animals instead. Now he lives in a small town in southern Washington know as Mountpillier. There he has lived in piece for many years. Not going out much so not to raise suspicion.
Appearance sad please an anime pic!)User Image
(aint it sexy and with out the sword)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:51 pm
4. Black list.

I hope to keep it empty  

xXVictorColdXx

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:05 pm
5. Story

Vampires come and go though this small town. But one always stayed. Jake was his name. He loved the small town and didn't want to leave. A new girl has just moved in to the town. He has yet to see her. What will happen in this story of romance. That is for us to decide. Will she go for him? Will he fall for her? As in any good romance. They gotta meet first.

(im not the best at making stories so if someone has any ideas that can make this one better id appreciate your input)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:05 pm
Meghan grumbled angrily as she cut her finger on her class schedule papers. She fumbled to shove the papers in the bag and conceal the wound. She hated blood. It made her feel a bit woozy. She grabbed a tissue and squeezed it onto her finger. She sighed heavily. "And so the injuries begin." She giggled to herself as she made her way into the school.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:11 pm
Jake lives at the top of the highest hill in this town. His home not that big but most people consider it huge. Over years he made quite a bit of money. He went from his living room to his car in the garage. A 07 Mustang GT. Wine red, beautiful car. Every so often he takes it for a drive and visits the locals at the high school. Luckily they have new secretaries running the main office. They others have known him for five years and were sure they began to notice he never aged. He drove down to the high school and was welcomed warmly but the secretaries. He asked for a visitors pass so he could speak to one of the "teachers", but really it was just so he could roam the school. When he entered the halls he saw a girl who had cut her finger. He almost lunged at her but knew how to keep from attacking.

((OK lol. That is the longest post i have ever done. And may be my best post ever. didnt know i had it in me))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:57 pm
Meghan looked curiously at the boy who looked like he was going to pounce. She pursed her lips in a tight line and shrugged, opening her locker. She shoved her bookbag away and took out her binder, tucking it carefully under her arm. She peered at herself in her mirror and sighed, Another day of being normal... and now being new..., she thought. She sighed again, tossing a chunk of hair over her shoulder and looked nervously around before making her way into her english classroom way before the other students arrived.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:04 pm
Jake had fallowed into the same class room. HE walked up to the teacher. "Hello Mrs. McDaniel." HE said to her.
"Hey. How are you Jake? Haven't seen you in a while." She said
"I'm pretty good. Mind if I watch the class today?"
"Not at all. We're just watching a video on the novel Of Mice and Men."
"Alright. Ill just sit in the desk in back" With that note he went to the back of the class and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:07 pm
Meghan raised an eyebrow gently and shifted a bit in her seat in the back. She took a note introducing her to the teacher. "Hello" She said softly to the teacher, "I'm new." She mumbled, looking slightly ashamed but still bright. Mrs. McDaniel smiled brightly at her, "Welcome! We'll introduce you when the rest of the students arrive... Meanwhile this is Jake, he was a student of mine." Meghan turned and smiled softly, blushing a bit. "Hello." She managed softly then scurried over to her seat.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:28 pm
He smiled and nodded at her as he relaxed in the desk. Well this may not be as bad as i thought today. He thought. Every now and again though the corner of his eye he looked over at the new girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 pm
Meghan sat with her nose buried in a book as the class filed into the classroom. She smiled warmly at them as they all looked at her curiously. Mrs. McDaniel called her forward to introduce herself. Meghan bowed her head slightly and slid out of her seat and made her way to the front. She looked at the class and smoothed her sweater before taking a deep breath. "I'm Meghan Hodge, I just moved here from San Diego, California." She smiled a bit. "I'm 17 turning 18 soon actually... I'm really into art and adventure." She shrugged. "And I'm always looking for friends" She blushed a bit and went back to her seat feeling all eyes on her still.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:15 pm
He smiled as he watched her come back to her seat. He leaned over to her after she had sat down. "Hi. Im Jake Cold. Nice to see a new face in this town."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:39 pm
Meghan looked up at him and grinned brightly. "Nice to meet you. So it's one of those towns where they basically live here their entire lives?" She asked softly, giggling a bit. "Never leaving... That's a bit dull." She whispered with a smirk. She turned back to her book and began to read quietly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:41 pm
"Nah. People come an go. More people go then come though." He smirked slightly. "All depends on how long someone really wants to be in a town like this."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff