Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A mask to hide in...(Full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You gonna play?
  Yes!
  Nah...
  Bleh, it's full.
  This is a good idea! You should make this into a multiplayer RP!
View Results

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:40 pm
SHE...is a scholarship student who is struggling for a job to work at. The only place she can get into requires she dress as a boy and let no one in on the gig.

HE...is a hardworking employee with his eye on the new kid, a lack of interest for his girlfriend, and the horrifying thought that he might be going gay.

So this is how it's gonna work...

The new guy will be played by me. The first person who joins me with decent writing skills will be the boy. A loose skeleton of what happens is below.

About a week into her career, and doing so well, the boy catches her getting changed into her worker outfit. He is relieved that he is not gay, but she pins him to the wall and threatens to do something bad(doesn't matter what yet)to him if he tells ANYONE that she's a girl. They continue on, being friends, and a few days later he gives in and confesses his love for her. She is shocked, slaps him, and runs away, being found and taken in by none other than the boy's ex! After that, anything can happen.

So, just post your profile, following my example on my next post, and we'll go from there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:38 pm
Username:Gwen of Air 13
Name:Twyla Hortia
Role:The girl
Bio:Twyla was taken care of pretty well until the family lost all their money. She was about 6, and felt awful, not going to school for weeks at a time. It didn't seem like it could have gotten much worse, but then it did.

Her mother, in childbirth, grew ill. At first, it was thought to be just a fever, and they spent more time caring for the new child, the 3rd in the family, another boy named Samuel. But one morning, Twyla woke up and checked on her mother to find her dead. There was yelling, and kicking and sobbing from Twyla, and pale faced silence and grieving from her father, and silent crying, and shock, and calming Twyla from her older brother. But from their little brother? Nothing. And he never knew the mother. He didn't seem to care, and Twyla was upset by that fact.

Because Twyla was the only person in the family after their mother died who could cook, her brothers and her father are very protective of her. She's been sort of chained away from the public, and therefore knows very little of what all the other high schoolers laugh about. She knows only the basics of sex, knows no swear words, is terrified of drugs or smokes(Even if she's not being offered them), and has a mostly clean mind in general. This makes boys want to date her, for some reason, but whenever one goes off to ask her, Twyla's brother beats them off before they can make her nervous. Eventually, they decided to homeschool her, because her brother was going into collage and wouldn't be able to look after her anymore. It was around that time when Twyla started looking for a job. But the only place was an unpopular restaurant downtown. Also, it was a girl's restaurant, meaning that only men employees were allowed. But she decided to dress up, pretend to be a boy, and hide it from everyone else.
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:12 am
((Anyone? I'm happy to roleplay with semi-literates, too.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:47 am
((Crap. I'll take anyone, at this rate. Just join! Please?!))  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:39 am
((OK, this is not cool. I'm changing the RP name.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:41 pm
Ill play.

User: Sorijin
Name: Tamwyn Ares
Bio: Lead a pretty normal life. Grew up with two parents, and a younger sister. Watching too many scary movies made him a bit paranoid, but not scared of the world.

Looks: Long, dark black hair. Long and lanky. Kinda wimpy.

Mannerisms: Chews the inside of his mouth. Cheerful. Loves a challenge.  

Sorijin

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:08 pm
((OK! Do you want to start? ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:29 pm
[[Sho thang, you first]]  

Sorijin

Sorijin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:23 pm
[[NVM ill go first]]

Tamwyn was driving his way to work.
So.... Tired...
He almost nodded off for a second there. He slapped himself to wake up.
I'll get a coffee...
Finally, he got to the resturant where he worked. He got out of his car, and grabbed his uniform. He walked in.
"Hey Frank" Tamwyn said to the Cashier.
"Wha-? Oh, hey Tam." Frank muttered.
"Long night?
"Yeah......" Frank answered, as a couple of people walked in.
Tamwyn made his way to the locker room. He walked in, and a new guy walked out.
"Huh? Oh *cough* Excuse me si- I mean, excuse me." He muttered.
I don't remember the boss hiring a new guy...
He shrugged, then went in to change into his uniform.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:36 pm
((OK. XD))

Twyla tucked her hair under her hat and finished buttoning up her jacket over her tight shirt. Not that she had much for the shirt to hold back anyway, but it was always good to be safe. She checked herself out in the mirror, nodded in approval, then checked the time. 7:27 AM. Good. The other guys would be arriving right about now. To put a point on it, one of the girlier guys entered, his blond hair swishing gently. He was well known to be gay, and was usually here right after her. "Lo, Kunichi." She said as she walked past him toward the door.

"Morning, Edward." He replied as they brushed slightly.

Ah, yes. Twyla had, on the moment, come up with the name Edward after reading too much FMA at the library, and then being asked for a preferred fake name. Edward had been the first thing to come to her mind. Oh well.

She tipped her hat's short brim down slightly and began brewing coffee in the back room as one of the usual ladies walked in. Twyla always had the early work, but that was alright. It was better that she was doing a lot of work to no one doing anything.

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sorijin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:42 pm
Tamwyn was changing into his uniform, when he saw a guy in the back room making coffee.
Hmm... That was the same guy I ran into. Well, guess Ill have to introduce myself.
He walked over to him. His hat brim was kinda low. Odd....
"Uh, hi. I'm Tamwyn. You can call me Tam. You do know that hats aren't allowed on during shifts, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:50 am
"Really? I should take it off, then. I just have long hair, is the problem, so it gets in the way. And then if I tie it back, people think I'm a girl." Still, Twyla removed the hat, letting the braid she had carefully tucked under it fall down. Then she turned to Tam. "I'm Edward. Just call me Ed, OK?"  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sorijin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:25 pm
"Uh... Ye-Yeah. Ok."
Was it his imagination, or did he look..... Hot?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:15 pm
Twyla stared at him for a second or two. "Dude, you look like you just swallowed a match. You OK?" She didn't usually talk like that, but her brother's did, and she was pretty sure that was how they talked just in general. She didn't know for sure, but her older brother was 20 and her younger brother was 9, so in between those ages it was probably the same.  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sorijin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:44 pm
"Wha-? Oh yeah. Well I guess I-I'll see you around then Ed."
Then he walked away. He walked to the mens bathroom. He slammed a stall door shut. Then sat on the toilet.
Am....Am I.... Gay?!  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces